Will Web Deployment Projects and/or Web Application Projects be localized to Spanish ?

I'm getting reports that there's difficulties installing the English
language version of WDP over the spanish language version of VS 2005.

1. Will WDP and/or WAP be localized to spanish ?

2. Can WDP in english be installed over a spanish language VS 2005 ?

Thanks!

Juan T. Llibre
asp.net faq
foros de asp.net, en español
0
Juan

Website Project vs. Web Application Project in Visual Studio.net 2005
 Website Project vs. Web Application Project in Visual Studio.net 2005 What are the main benefits of using a Web App project over a Website project or vice-versa? Web App Project: You have to jump through hoops to use edit and continue with a Web App where in a website it just works. I’ve figured this out with the help of ScottGu. Thanks! http://weblogs.asp.net/scottgu/archive/2006/05/08/VS-2005-Web-Application-Project-V1.0-Released.aspx Web App Project: what are the *.aspx.designer.cs files for? Website Project: how do you set up the project to use a ...

How to deploy .net project via 'copy project' in Visual Studio from your local machine to your web development server
Hi ,My IT Director has resigned and I am stuck in the middle of doing his all tasks. For safety reason we removed all functionalities from the developers to deploy any project and only given to IT director. He refuse to help me as he is having problem with the management. I have got a video tutorial for deplying project but not very helpful.Would any body kindly describe the steps required to setup a .net project or any tutorial can be recommended. I have setup website in IIS and pressing 'Copy Project' button in visual studio .net. The dialog box comes and ask me destination project folder ...

Web Deployment Project and Web Application Project
 Hi! Maybe I have missed something, but shouldn't there be possible to do a web deployment project of a web application project? I have followed this guide http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa479568.aspx, but  I can't get it to work without building the web application project first. With TFSBuild it fails even if I build the web application first. The error looks like this: C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\aspnet_compiler.exe -v /WebDepWeb.csproj -p <MySourceFolder>\WebDepWeb -f <MySourceFolder>\WebDepBuild\Binaries\Release\_PublishedWebsi...

Web Deployment Project with Web Application Project
I currently have a working Solution that contains 3 VB class library projects and one Web Application Project and it is working fine. I would like to use the web.config replacement functionality from the Web Deployment Projects. I add a Web Deployment project and keep the defaults, and the build is broken. Whenever I try to build, I get the following error: error ASPPARSE: Could not load type 'MyWebApp.Page1'. Done building project "MyWebApp.vbproj_deploy.wdproj" -- FAILED. I have searched on this and found some information, but it doesn't seem to help. I&#...

Web Application Project and Web Deployment Project
I went to http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/asp.net/aa336619.aspx and downloaded the web deployment project. Installed it and tried to create a deployment project for my web application project. However, I do not get the menu item. I've tried this with existing WAP's, new WAP's, but no luck. I have VS 2005 team developer, with SP1 and Team Explorer installed.I've tried the steps mentioned through out this post: http://forums.asp.net/thread/1502324.aspx but still have no luck in getting the menu item.Any help would be appreciatedWayne...

Web Application Projects with Web Deployment Projects...
Hi there,  Does anyone have any experience in using the Web Deployment Project pieces to deploy Web Application style projects (rather than the web site projects model)? We have a rather larger eCommerce site that uses WAP model (it was originally a website model, but we ran into so many problems with compile times, temp .dll file lockups at compile etc that we moved it to WAP a long time ago). What's strange is that the project compiles fine normally when we're not using the Web Deployment Project and everything is fine. However, the second we hook the WDP stuff up, we'r...

Error when Deploying and Signing Web Application project with Web Deployment project
I have a Web Application project that needs to be deployed and signed using Web Deployment projects. When I delete the global.ascx file I'm able to do the deployment and sign the output assembly. The error I'm getting without signing the assemblies is "An error occurred when merging assemblies: ILMerge.Merge: The target assembly 'HelloWorld' lists itself as an external reference.” .  Global.ascx or .asax? The usual cause of a signing error is when a reference is not signed.  Is the global.asax.cs or .vb marked as conte...

Web Deployment Project deploying files not included by Web Application Project
Recently my boss asked me to find a way to share a web site project between 2 separate projects which will only share a subset of the files in the folder.  I created 2 web applications projects in the folder and eliminated the web site project.  I discovered when I publish the web application projects, that it wasn't compiling the .as*x pages, so I looked into web deployment projects.  The problem I'm having with web deployment projects is that when I build them from the solution configuration, it copies all the files in the web project to the deployment folder and I c...

Web Deployment Project failing for Web Application Project
I have a solution containing 40+ projects including a Web Application Project and Web Deployment Project.  When I compile the solution excluding the WDP, it is successful.  When compiling including the WDP, it fails.  The failures are odd because they include compile time errors with the user controls code-behind complaining ala: Error 19 'Picis.Web.Applications.UserPreferences.UserPreference' does not contain a definition for 'GetCategoryName' c:\PWA\Development\Sources\PicisWeb\Picis.Web\Apps\UserProfile\UserPreferences\Engine\UserProfileEngine.ascx.cs 4...

Difference Between Web Application Projects and Web Deployment Projects
....what's the difference? Web App Projects sounds like everythng I want, but what does it do that Web Deployment doesn't? First of all, here are two highly recommended blog posts that you may want to read about Web Application Projects and Web Deployment Projects.  http://weblogs.asp.net/scottgu/archive/2005/12/07/432630.aspx http://weblogs.asp.net/scottgu/archive/2005/11/06/429723.aspx In a nutshell, a web deployment project is associated with a web site project and is a step that you may want to take before your deploy your application.  You can do post processing on ...

Web Application Projects & Web Deployment Projects
What is the difference between both? I can't find the answer! thanks Hi, A Web Application Project (WAP) is simply another project model aprt from the default Website Model in VS 2005. WAP is similar to VS 2003 web project model. http://webproject.scottgu.com Whereas a Web Deployment Project(WDP) is used to deploy a web project and provides flexiblity while deployment. See this link for details: http://weblogs.asp.net/scottgu/archive/2005/11/06/429723.aspx Hope this helps, VivekSocial Networking Platform in ASP.NET || Join now: CodeASP.NET Community Please mark the most helpful repl...

VS 2005 SP1 + .NET AJAX => automatically adds web.config in nested Web Application Project when opening project or solution
I get a 'Configuration Error' on an aspx page because VS added automatically a web.config to my nested Web Application Project where no web.config file should be. This effect I have noticed since I have installed SP1 and .NET AJAX Extensions. Why is VS 2005 adding the web.config file and how can I disable this behavior? Following is the content of the automatically added web.config file (comments omitted): <?xml version="1.0"?><configuration>    <appSettings/>    <connectionStrings/>    <system.web> &...

Web Deployment Project & Web Application Project
Hi.It seems as if you don't have a "traditional" web project (i.e. not a Web Application Project) in your solution, the "Add Web Deployment Project..." option is  not available for a Web Application Project. However, once you add a "non-Web-Application-Project-web-project", the option appears.Thought I'd share if anyone else runs into the same issue. (Or maybe it's just my environment) Daniel Brüntesonhttp://www.numlock.se Hi Daniel, Do you have the lastest version of Web Application Projects?  I have the February release installed (http://msdn.microsoft.com/asp.net/reference/i...

Web resources about - Will Web Deployment Projects and/or Web Application Projects be localized to Spanish ? - asp.net.visual-studio-2005

Development application for Holt golf course land open for public inspection
The developers selling 350 dwellings on disused parts of the Holt golf course have submitted their development application for public inspection. ...

Samsung Unveils the Latest Application Processor, Exynos 8 Octa, Built on 14-Nanometer FinFET Process ...
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., a world leader in advanced semiconductor technology, today announced the newest member of its Exynos family of ...

MBA: Mortgage Refinance Applications Decrease in Latest Weekly Survey, Purchase Applications up 18% YoY ...
From the MBA: Refinance Applications Decrease in Latest MBA Weekly Survey Mortgage applications decreased 1.3 percent from one week earlier, ...

Mortgage applications fall 1.3%
Despite a sharp rise in mortgage interest rates, mortgage application volume was not affected as much as expected.

Thousands of Java applications vulnerable to nine-month-old exploit
A popular Java library has a serious vulnerability, discovered over nine months ago, that continues to put thousands of Java applications and ...

Sony Mobile, LG reportedly to develop smartphone application processors in-house
... Communications and LG Electronics reportedly will follow the steps of Apple, Samsung Electronics and Huawei to develop smartphone-use application ...