Web Site Admin tool problem

Hi!

The ASP.NET Web Site Admin Tool has stopped working. When I start the tool, the first page works as expected, but when I click any other page, the following error message is shown:
"Tool has timed out"
What could be the problem?
Tommy
0
tommyo

Fredrik

Visual Studio 2005 Copy Web Site and VSS 2005 Integration
I am using a VS2005 Web Site project (BlogEngine.Net). This project is under VSS 2005 source control. I use the VS2005 Copy Web Site feature to upload changes to my remote host via FTP. This works fine. I make some configuration changes on the hosted site using a web browser and then try to Copy a resulting xml file from the remote site back to my Visual Studio 2005/VSS 2005 working folder hoping that the copy Web Site feature would check out the local file and replace it with the one copied from the remote site. According to the VS 2005 copy Web Site status and log the copy transaction...

Web admin tool in vs.net 2005 in combination with SQL server 2005
Hi,a couple of weeks I became the proud owner of the Beta experience DVD's filled with a lot of stuf. I got a new laptop from my new employer and wanted to try out the new stuff because we're working already with the beta 2 pieces on our current assignment (winforms 2.0 in that case :-) ).I installed SQL server 2005 that shipped and after that vs.net 2005 without the SQL server 2005 Express edition. I created a new website and wanted to try out the new administration tool for setting up everything for my security because I wanted to play with the new login controls.It gave me some timeout er...

Web Site Administration Tool in Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Additon
I am having trouble creating a user when using the Web Site Administration Tool.  I have used the security tab to set up the rolse for managers and members.  However, when I try to create a user it fails with a "Please enter a different password" error. I tried different user ids and different passwords with no luck. Would appreciate any help. Thanks, JJ I found the answer in another posting. your password should also contain atleaset one NON alpha numeric like - '!', '@' , '%' character. VishalThanks Vishal, that works.  I used "_"JJ Here's a way to change that if you...

from Visual Studio .NET to Visual studio 2005 (VB)
Good evening, i hame one quistion about diffrenece Visual studio 2005 and older version.In Visual studio .NET to work with table from data base i do next steps:1. Create new connection to data base in data explorer2. Push my table from data explorer to my form, and master automatically create two components (SqlConnection and SqlDataAdapter)3. Add to from new object - Dataset for transering data to client application (i amke a web service) and execute command from menu Data | Generate DataSet, then in Dialog box i Add this dataset to the designerThat's itThe quistion is how to do this st...

Install Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition with Visual Studio .Net 2003
Hi All, Just want to make sure the following issue: is there any probelms/issue to install Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition on a workstation which have Visual Studio .Net 2003 installed? will it caused the VS .Net 2003 not work correctly? IIS 6.0 working fine for .Net framework 1.1 and 2.0?   Thanks!Edward During the beta period, I had both VWD 2005 and VS .NET 2003 installed side-by-side and I didn't notice any problems. I've also installed .NET Frameworks 1.1 and 2.0 on IIS 6.0, also without any issues. So, 1 and 2 shouldn't give you any problems. HTH,RyanRyan Olsha...

Convert VBA Code to Visual Basic .NET When Migrating to Visual Studio 2005 Tools for Office
followup to grc.techtalk Convert VBA Code to Visual Basic .NET When Migrating to Visual Studio 2005 Tools for Office http://msdn.microsoft.com/office/default.aspx?pull=/library/en-us/odc_vsto2005_ta/html/OfficeVSTOLanguageMigrationFromVBA.asp ----------------------------------------------------------- Quote ----------------------------------------------------------- Dale Oberg ArtinSoft.com March 2005 Applies to: �����Microsoft�Visual�Studio�2005 �����Microsoft�Visual�Studio�2005�Tools�for�the�Microsoft�Office�System �����Microsoft�Visual�Basic�.NET �����Microsoft�Visual�...

How does Visual Studio know whether it's dealing with a web application or a web site? -- Related problem...
I built a web application and then closed Visual Studio. When I reopened Visual Studio and clicked on it as a recent project, it was opened as a web site. Why is this? Could I have configured something incorrectly? How does Visual Studio know which it's dealing with? This is an app. that we copied onto my computer from the server. Local copies load just fine on as web applications on everyone else's computers in the office. Any help would be appreciated. HI there,Let me know what version of  Visual Studio, you are used to bulit the web application.  ...

Web resources about - Web Site Admin tool problem - asp.net.visual-studio-2005

The problem with using infrastructure to stimulate an economy
The immediate boost to the economy from infrastructure stimulus spending is minimal, while the cost for any new jobs it creates can be huge

The problem with “bringing the country together”
... our country needs is to reject the very premise of politics. The disparate factions in the United States don’t even agree on what our problems ...

Apple confirms bug that makes the iPhone’s most frustrating problem even more frustrating
... as and satisfied as they are though, we doubt any iPhone user would make the claim that his or her handset is perfect. No, iPhones have problems ...

Silicon Valley bigwig explains why he's solving what seems like a rich person's problem
... implied criticism is something that Silicon Valley entrepreneurs hear a lot: That they're not really solving the world's most important problems, ...

More problems for Twitter
Third sporadic outage in five days hits social media giant

The problem with Chinese data...
John Rutledge, Safanad chief investment strategist, shares his thoughts on China's GDP and real economic growth. And Mike Santoli, CNBC senior ...

‘Degrassi: Next Class’: “The Drugs Have Changed But The Problems Are Still The Same”
Degrassi is known for tackling the complex issues that high school students face. Subjects such as teen pregnancy, drugs, school shooting and ...

Fujitsu wants to fix Japan's deer problem with software
Fujitsu is teaming up with a Japanese forest research institute to learn how animal populations grow. The pair will look into Sika deer, a creature ...

Izzy Kaminska And The Problems Of Scaling For Unicorns
I have the merest soupcon of a scent of a suspicion that Izzy Kaminska wants to find some reason why the varied unicorns how dominating the exciting ...