Visual Studio 2005 to develop Web Sites

Hello everybody,

After a long research on books that can help me develop a dynamic web site using VS 2005, I thought on writing a line here to see if some of you have some ideas or titles that can share with me as the ones that I found don't convince me. I'm migrating from the Macromedia suite, but Macromedia 8 does not support .Net 2.0 and I actually like the idea of learning how to create a dynamic website from VS2005.

Thanks,

Eduardo

Thanks,

Please Mark this post as answered if it was helpful.
0
EduardoAndres

I think you have a similar question here

http://forums.asp.net/t/1209064.aspx

Regards,Vinz

vinz
1/22/2008 6:25:59 PM

Hey,

Thanks a lot. Basicaly, what I want to do is try to understand how to use the VS2005 tools to create dynamic websites.

 Eduardo

Thanks,

Please Mark this post as answered if it was helpful.
0
EduardoAndres
1/22/2008 7:35:39 PM

How about this then?

http://webproject.scottgu.com/

http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/Articles/ArticleListing.aspx?SectionID=1&SubSectionID=136

Regards,Vinz

vinz
1/22/2008 8:23:00 PM

Hey,

These links are great! Thank you so much for taking the time to reply to me.

Eduardo

Thanks,

Please Mark this post as answered if it was helpful.
0
EduardoAndres
1/23/2008 5:44:10 PM

Always ready to help...Big Smile