Performance Tools - Benchmark for the performance

Dear All,

I am having difficulty that after I complete a project and run the performance tool, by looking at the report, I do not know whether it's performing well, as there is no benchmark for me to refer to.

Is there any guide that how to consider the performance is not up to the satisfactory level? Or is there any benchmark that how many bytes of allocated memory is considered unacceptable that we need to look into?

Regards,
Shelyn

0
ShelynSSL

Web resources about - Performance Tools - Benchmark for the performance - asp.net.visual-studio-2005

George Pell: the Catholic Church's performance at the royal commission is farcical
The Catholic Church continues to harm sex abuse victims by its failure to acknowledge the extent to which it covered-up sex crimes against children. ...

New DaaS platform aims to boost B2B marketing performance
Marketers are always keen to understand customer purchase intentions. But whilst there are many tools aimed at building consumer intelligence ...

WATCH: Cuban jazz musicians break into dance during first U.S. performance - Videos - CBS News
... began restoring relations with Cuba, a group of young jazz musicians fulfilled a lifelong dream of performing on American soil. During a performance ...

Chinese Performance Artist Shows Creative Potential Of Air Pollutants
Chinese performance artist Brother Nut has all of Beijing talking about his repurposing of air pollutants into bricks for building Chinese Performance ...

China wearable device market continues to grow, with varied performance between segments, says IDC
According to the International Data Corporation (IDC ), wearable device shipments in China reached 7.37 million units in the third quarter of ...

Rossignol and PIQ team up to track your skiing performance
PIQ has teamed up with Rossignol to give you all the skiing metrics you probably never thought you needed. The 13-axis ski sensor, which is identical ...

Aleksandar Mitrovic - Anger fueled performance against Spurs - ESPN FC
Newcastle striker Aleksandar Mitrovic has revealed anger at not being selected in the team's starting XI fueled his decisive performance vs. ...

Ouch! Demi Lovato Takes a Tumble During iHeartRadio Jingle Ball Performance
Ouch! Demi Lovato Takes a Tumble During iHeartRadio Jingle Ball Performance

Crytek’s stunning The Climb showcases VR performance on the Oculus Rift
Crytek has announced that its new VR title "The Climb" will showcase what the Oculus Rift can do. We step through the new game, and discuss just ...