Old AJAX in .NET 1.1 compatibility with .NET framework 2.0. Ajax does not work always ....................

Hello,

I have converted the web site from .NET 1.1 to .NET 2.0. Some of the pages in the web site use AJAX which was developed in .NET 1.1

Ajax does not work smoothly in .NET 2.0. Do I have to use ATLAS or is there any fix I can use to make the AJAX work ?

Please let me know.

 Many thanks in advance.

 Nick.......

0
nickdotnet2005

Does Visual Studio .NET 2003 (version 7.1.3088) & NET Framework 1.1 support AJAX ?
Dear friend, 1. Does Visual Studio .NET 2003 (version 7.1.3088) & NET Framework 1.1 support AJAX ? 2.  i don't know if i can implement AJAX for my case below ? pls advise... i have built a windows application to connect to a card reader DLL,   but right now i have to build it for web application..and it's a real challenge since i have blank idea...   i also write the source code for the windows application below , for analysis...   the case is like these : --------------------------1. we have a card reader (usb port connection)...   2. we must connect...

problem with Visual Studio 2008, Net Framework 2.0 and AJAX 1.0 doesn't work!
I wrote simple web application with update panel but when I loaded application, update panel didn't work..I think It's problem with AJAX 1.0... How to fix this problem???ASP.NET 3.5VISUAL STUDIO 2008 PROMS SQL SERVER 2005 You really need to be more specific about what you're trying to do, what's happening, post your source code, something...When you ask a question, remember to click "mark as answered" when you get a reply which answers your question.My latest ASP.NET AJAX blog entries. I have side by side installed visual studio 2005 and 2008.In visual studio ...

Why Visual Studio 2005 ask me to convert a solution already got converted Somebody did the conversion of a solution from .net 1.1 to .net 2.0 by using the automatic conversion wizard of Visual Stu
Why Visual Studio 2005 ask me to convert a solution already got converted Somebody did the conversion of a solution from .net 1.1 to .net 2.0 by using the automatic conversion wizard of Visual Studio 2005. Then, he changed to another company. Now, I take over his job. Unfortunately, when I attempted to open that solution, Visual Studio 2005 prompted me the conversion wizard again to forced me to perform a conversion on the solution. Does someone know why?--Harish Patel www.MicrosoftSQLandASP.netpatelharish@gmail.com Hi, How many projects are in the solution, does it have UNLOADE...

Using Visual Studio.NET 2005 with .NET Framework 1.1
I'm wondering how easy it is to use Visual Studio.NET 2005 to develop with the .NET Framework 1.1. The 2005 IDE is superior to the VS 2003 IDE (especially in terms of HTML editing), and I would like to switch over in the future. However, my project is not quite ready to be converted to .NET 2.0. Can anyone direct me to an article on this or have any advice? Thanks, Allen K. There are 10 types of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't. Did you get an answer to this one? I would like to know the same..Thanks! The VS 2005 IDE was created to...

NET Framework 2.0 and NET Framework 1.1
Can framework 2.0 and framework 1.1 be installed and used on the same PC at same time? can asp.net 1.1 and asp.net 2.0 running site by site together? Thanks. Hi,yes they can. At my current machine I have these installed .NET 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0 without any problems.Grz, Kris.Read my blog. Handy Firefox plugins for web developers.Workaround for non working Mark as answer buttons. after creating a website don't forget to check that this website uses which version of .net (go to website properties--> ASP .NET in IIS)feed the creative machine...

Visual Studio 2008 .net frame work 2,0 using the Ajax toolkit 1.
Hi, i was wondering if anyone could help me .....   I am using Visual Studio 2008 and i would like to create a .net frame work 2,0 application using the  Ajax toolkit v1. I have installed the Ajax extensions for ASP.net 2.0 I have installed the Microsoft ASP.NET 2.0 AJAX Templates for Visual Studio 2008 I can now create a 2.0 Ajax project with the basic AJAX components. I now would like to add Ajax Tookit Controls to the project. However they do not appear in the ToolBox. I can add a reference to AjaxControlToolkit.dll v1 but when i try and add controls to the toolbox...

Run application (with Framework .net 1.1) in Framework .net 2.0
Dear All Is it possible to make the application built in Framework .net 1.1 to run in Framework .net 2.0 or to install it in Framework .net 2.0 without modifying its codes? I was told that it will not be compatible, but I tried to run it in .net 2.0 and it can be run successfully. But I have not fully tested it. But if I open it in VS2005, it will give me a lot of errors and warning. So I wonder can I just run it in .net 2.0 without touching its code. By the way, I found that there are v1.0.3705 and v2.0.50727 in my C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework. I have already uninstall ...

.Net 1.1 with .Net 2.0 virtual directory using AJAX "Sys undefined"
I'm having an issue running an AJAX app I built, I think I might know what the problem might be, but if so, I am not sure how to fix it. The main site is built with 1.1 and new application is 2.0.  I have the new application configured properly (as far as I can tell) in its own app pool, etc..  The app runs just fine (I have other 2.0 apps that run along side the main 1.1), but I am getting an error: "Sys undefined...."  I've checked to enusre the mappings for the .axd extension for this particular VD are pointing to the correct place as ...

Will AJAX Extensions 1.0 (for .NET 2.0) be affected by .NET 3.0?
Hello all,I have a web server that has a couple of site running using .NET 2.0 with the AJAX Extensions 1.0 (but not the ControlKit) and I need to install another Web App site that uses .NET 3.0. I need to know if installing .NET 3.0 will affect the sites that currently use 2.0 and the AJAX Extensions 1.0 as these sites are live and any down time would get me in the @~!£$.If there are issues, are there any work arounds? Many Thanks in advance  The .net Framework 3.0 and 3.5 add features to the .net framework 2.0 so installing the additional framework should not cause any pro...

Web resources about - Old AJAX in .NET 1.1 compatibility with .NET framework 2.0. Ajax does not work always .................... - asp.net.visual-studio-2005

Electromagnetic compatibility - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) is the branch of electrical sciences which studies the unintentional generation, propagation and reception ...

Ideal - free compatibility test: zodiac sign, сhinese horoscope, by name on the App Store on iTunes
Get Ideal - free compatibility test: zodiac sign, сhinese horoscope, by name on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer ...

E3 2015 New Xbox One Dashboard with DirectX12/Windows 10 + Backwards Compatibility - YouTube
For more big E3 news and clips be sure to subscribe! BIG changes:Cortana, Shortcut, faster UI, Backwards compatible, Cross platform multiplayer ...

Is compatibility in the stars or your gut?
Is compatability in the stars or your gut? Compatibility; we’re obsessed with it. Does this job suit me? Does this apartment meet my needs? Does ...

E3: Xbox One to gain backwards compatibility
Older Xbox games to work with new console, Microsoft has announced at E3 2015 in Las Vegas.

Xbox One finally finds its feet with backwards compatibility, games-focused dashboard
... snappy video game system. On Friday Microsoft began rolling out the biggest software update yet to its Xbox One console, adding backwards compatibility ...

Apple unveils longer, thinner iPhone 5 with Australian 4G LTE compatibility
APPLE has unveiled a longer iPhone with a large 4-inch screen that will work on Australia's 4G LTE networks operated by Telstra and Optus.

Human frailty and masculinity: Mitch Clark shows their compatibility
Raw and unedited, this was a private hell made instantly public.

Sony brings backwards compatibility to PlayStation with Gaikai deal
First and third-party games to be streamed to hardware

Xcode 5.1, iAd Producer 4.1.2 released with improved iOS 7.1 compatibility
... coverage of AAPL Company , Apple , and iPhone . What do you think? Discuss "Xcode 5.1, iAd Producer 4.1.2 released with improved iOS 7.1 compatibility" ...