I am unable to use the internet explorer web tabstrip in internet explorer

Hi,

I am unable to see the Tabstrip web control in internet explorer, can any help for me

0
elavarasum

Can you please describe what exacly are you doing and how the page markup looks like?

Mikhail
7/3/2006 4:24:33 PM

<iewc:TabStrip id="TSAwards" runat="server" TabSelectedStyle="background-color:#000000;color:#FFFFFF"
                  TabHoverStyle="background-color:#777777" CssClass="contentbold" TabDefaultStyle="background-color:#E0E0E0;padding:5px;"
                  SepDefaultStyle="border:5px, solid, #000000;" ForeColor="Black" TargetID="MPAwards" BorderColor="Transparent"
                  AutoPostBack="True" width="100%" >
                  <iewc:Tab Text="PRESTIGIOUS TITLES"></iewc:Tab>
                  <iewc:TabSeparator></iewc:TabSeparator>
                  <iewc:Tab Text="NATIONAL AWARDS"></iewc:Tab>
                  <iewc:TabSeparator></iewc:TabSeparator>
                  <iewc:Tab Text="STATE AWARDS"></iewc:Tab>
                  <iewc:TabSeparator></iewc:TabSeparator>
                  <iewc:Tab Text="OTHER AWARDS"></iewc:Tab>
                  <iewc:TabSeparator></iewc:TabSeparator>
                  <iewc:Tab Text="ACHIEVEMENTS"></iewc:Tab>
                 </iewc:TabStrip>

<iewc:MultiPage id="MPAwards" runat="server" Height="60px">
                  <iewc:PageView>dsaasd</iewc:PageView>
                  <iewc:PageView>
                  sdfdsfds
                  </iewc:PageView>
                  <iewc:PageView>
                  fsdfsdf
                  </iewc:PageView>
                  <iewc:PageView>
                  fdfdsfdsfs
                  </iewc:PageView>
                  <iewc:PageView>
                  fdfsdf454fdsfdsfs
                  </iewc:PageView>
                 </iewc:MultiPage>

0
elavarasum
7/5/2006 1:02:18 PM

[...]

How to access the security settings under Internet Options of Internet Explorer through Visual Studio .NET 2003?
Hi guys, Recently I'm facing a rather headache problem in maintaining the a system developed in Visual Studio .NET 2003. There is a report module where the system will export the report from MS SQL to Excel. However, this happens to be functioning intermittenly. I notice that the Security Settings under Internet Options is always changed by either someone or the other programs running on the system. Therefore, I'm thinking of asking around for your experts helps on whether it is possible to have the ASP. NET or VB .NET to set the desired settings for the Security Settings of the Internet ...

How do I launch internet explorer in Visual Studio 2005 using VB language
As part of my project, I need to send queries from my website to Google search engine. The query needs to be send directly to the URL.Thus, need to launch internet explorer from visual studio 2005 (web development).  i have used the following Shell command, which is not working;  Dim IEIE = Shell("C:\program Files\internet explorer\iexplore.exe http://www.google.co.uk/search?" + TxtWebSearch.text, 1) * TxtWebSearch is the name of the text box; where i would be typing in my query. Please note that the above code works well in visual basic 6.0 If possible, co...

Unable to do internet banking,had to use Internet Explorer!
Name: craig Email: craig-zeus_at_xtra.co.nz Product: Firefox Summary: Unable to do internet banking,had to use Internet Explorer! Comments: Just now unable to access my bank,the password&sign on data was not accepted.This has happened before,didn't report it.Entering the exactly correct details resulted in "wrong password or invalid sign on info". After 5 attempts I employed I.E. to enter the same details=instant access. Also unable to use firefox to play chess online & have to resort to I.Exploder to make moves.Have a toolbar in Explorer-also a site at...

Internet Explorer Script Errors in Visual Studio.Net
hi, I met some problems when I try to view a webform in visual studio browser, I get Internet Explorer Script Errors. it has "... line4 expect ;..." "yes or no" when I click yes, I can only see label but not any textbox, button, bulletbutton, ect? I have reinstalled IIS, visual studio.net, framework. what's wrong with me machine? thanks you so much for you help. ronnie You may try to run "aspnet_regiis.exe -i" in .net framework folder at command line and see what happen.This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights....

Internet Explorer Web Controls Problem with TabStrip with out using mutipage on Page.Navigation
Hi any one can help me out I  was trying to use "TabStrip"(Internet Explorer Web Controls) in ASP.net.I tried With the example given in MSDN for Tabstrip With out using Multipage ie.The onclick Of Tabs  the navigation must go to other Web pages.The Code is <%@ Import Namespace="Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls" %><%@ Register TagPrefix="mytab" Namespace="Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls" Assembly="Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls" %><script runat="server">protected void myTabStrip_OnSelectedIndexChange(object sender, EventArgs e) {  switch (myTabStrip.SelectedIndex) ...

My website that I created using Visual Web Developer runs perfectly fine in Internet Explorer, but...
it won´t run in Firefox, well it runs, then I log in and try to go somewhere within the site and it sends me back to log in. My website is done in a way that you cannot see any of the pages besides home and login without being log on. So basically, I cannot run my site in Explorer. Can anyone help me, plz? Thanks in advance My guess is that the problem lies somewhere in the Web.config or Web.Sitemap. Could you post those?"Peace is Every Step." -Thich Nhat Hanh...

Norton Internet Security 2005 interferes with Visual Studio 2005 (it hangs Visual Studio)
I installed Norton Internet Security 2005 on my computer and Visual Studio hung whenever I was trying to edit a file in the integrated editor.  At first I thought it was an issue with AJAX or the Infragistics components, but nothing worked, so I ended up doing a clean re-install of my machine.  I installed everything and again, when I installed Norton Internet Security 2005, Visual Studio 2005 started hanging again.   It only hangs when you try to edit a file (you can still compile and run your application). I then removed Norton Internet Security 2005 and the problem ...

Cannot view a Web site that uses an internationalized domain name by using Internet Explorer
followup to grc.techtalk Cannot view a Web site that uses an internationalized domain name by using Internet Explorer http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=842848 ----------------------------------------------------------- Quote ----------------------------------------------------------- SYMPTOMS When you try to visit a Web site that uses an internationalized domain name (IDN), you may receive an error message that is similar to the following error message: The page cannot be displayed There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed. Pleas...

Use the Internet Explorer Web Controls
Hi, After the installation I did not obtain to use the control. The build folder do not contains Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls.dll and a Runtime directory of supporting files. What I must make? Thanks.   I downloaded today and have the same problem that the dll is not in the package.  Since these controls are not supported by Microsoft, is there a better control available for tabs and multipages? Thanks The dll is created properly if you use the Command Prompt in Start > Programs > Visual Studio 2003 > Visual Studio Tools > Visual Studio Command Pro...

Internet Explorer unable to open the Internet site Operation aborted
hi, I am calling javascript function when a button is clicked and i used Register.StartupScript method in server side button_click event to register the js function. In this function i created a pop up which is added to the document's body using the statement (my requirement is to show a javascript calendar like pop up on button click). document.body.appendChild(tbody); When the page is loaded and when the button is clicked the javascript function is being called and after the execution of it, IE is crashing and showing 'Internet explorer unable to open the int...

using the Internet Explorer Web Controls with a qurey..???
is it possible to use result of quries in the Internet Explorer Web Controls (tree)... like lets say i have a table of students with there classes name and a couple of other things.. could i do a qurey on the table .. get the student for each class and list them in a tree format... The final result would be some thing like... - Class number - Student 1 - Some other information from some other table obtained from tables - Student 2 - information about this student - Class number 2 - AND SO ON.......... Does any...

add on to EXPLORER NOT INTERNET EXPLORER
I would like to add on to EXPLORER an item to the menu (and do something) This add on should be to EXPLORER NOT INTERNET EXPLORER Any Link to information or component ??? shlomo abuisak wrote: > I would like to add on to EXPLORER an item to the menu (and do > something) This add on should be to EXPLORER NOT INTERNET EXPLORER > Any Link to information or component ??? The Windows explorer shell can be extended in many different ways, usually by writing and registering a certain type of COM object. Some things are simpler, though (like adding to the Send to or New menu). ...

Web resources about - I am unable to use the internet explorer web tabstrip in internet explorer - asp.net.visual-studio-2005

Internet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... government networks of local to global scope, linked by a broad array of electronic, wireless, and optical networking technologies. The Internet ...

Internet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Internet is a global system of interconnected computer networks that use the standard Internet protocol suite (TCP/IP) to link several billion ...

Internet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Internet is a global system of interconnected computer networks that use the standard Internet protocol suite (TCP/IP) to link several billion ...

Internets - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
" Internets ", also known as " The Internets ", is a Bushism -turned- catchphrase used humorously to portray the speaker as ignorant about the ...

Internet Evolution - The Macrosite for News, Analysis, and Opinion about the Future of the Internet
The next big leap forward in the history of the Internet is happening now: Internet Evolution (www.internetevolution.com) is a Web 2.0 online ...

Trump doesn’t want ISIS “using our Internet”
... Lawson / Thinkstock) A week after saying the US should disrupt the Islamic terrorist group ISIS' online recruiting by " closing that Internet ...

A banking dream team is looking at technology that could 'impact financial services the way the Internet ...
... today: "R3 has long believed that distributed ledger technology has the potential to impact the financial services sector the way the Internet ...

Donald Trump wants to shut off the Internet
The GOP candidate takes it to 11, suggesting Tuesday that the US cut off Iraq and Syria from the Web.

Trump Broaches Chinese-Level Of Internet Censorship To Combat ISIS
'I don't want them using our internet to take our young impressionable youth.'

Trump Wants to 'Close Areas' of the Internet to Fight ISIS -
... GOP debate, Presidential hopeful Donald Trump came up with a novel way of fighting ISIS, suggesting we should be "closing areas" of the Internet. ...