How to uninstall "Visual Studio 2005 Web Application Project Preview"

How to uninstall "Visual Studio 2005 Web Application Project Preview"
0
cristian

Go to Control Panel / Add-Remove Programs.

-- Bash

bash_MS

Visual Studio "Orcas" Visual Studio.net "2005"
What are Microsoft on weed??? Whidby Orcas Indigo XAML Longhorn What are they trying to do to us developers. The transition to any new tools should be minimal. What we know about WebServices is now old bunk. Why did we bother with .net 1.1???????? Now we need to learn new silly names and new ways of doing things. Yes .net 1.1 is still supported in v2.0. But there are a million and one other needless things that we will have pushed onto us. Only to find in anther two years that they are old hat and there are new radical ways to do what we want.MCAD.Net vb.n...

Difference between "Visual Studio 2005 Professional" and "Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition"
I would like to build a web application for my department.  But I found that both tools can be used to build a ASP web site.  What is the difference between these two tools ?  Do they function the same ?  You can review this online features matrix between all visual studio versionshttp://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/vstudio/aa700921.aspx  Hosam Kamel Remember to click on Mark as answer on the post that helped you Have a look here http://blogs.msdn.com/mikhailarkhipov/archive/2006/06/26/647516.aspx. Thanks----------------------------------------------------------...

Upgrading from "Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition Beta 2" to "Visual Studio 2005 Beta 2"
Newby question: I am learning ASP.NET and downloaded "Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition Beta 2" in order to practice and learn the ropes.I just received "Visual Studio 2005 Beta 2" and would like to upgrade. However, I haven't found any reference to removing "Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition Beta 2" before installing "Visual Studio 2005 Beta 2".Should I remove it?What do I need to back up before doing so?Thanks in advance,Ira I believe you can install VS on top of VWD. They, in fact, can coexits (although they will share some files).Thanks----------------------------------...

The new "Visual Studio 2005 Web Application Projects (RC1)"
are there any further readme's or instructions on how to use the new features in this package?  Some of the features sound interesting but I don't know where to find them in vs.thanks,http://msdn.microsoft.com/asp.net/reference/infrastructure/wap/default.aspxPeter Kellnerhttp://73rdstreet.com and blogging athttp://PeterKellner.netMVP, ASP.NET Did you check out Scott Guthrie's blog post here?http://weblogs.asp.net/scottgu/archive/2006/04/05/442032.aspxHe has tons of links to additional info as well.Darrell Norton, MVPDarrell Norton's BlogPlease mark this post as answered if it help...

In Visual Studio 2005 whats difference between "new Project" and "new website".
In Visual Studio 2005 whats difference between "new Project" and "new website".  Is new project for non web realted stuff.   Hi Parms,New Project enables you to add projects to your solution for non-web related projects -- for example: windows applications, class libraries, etc.  New Website adds a project specific to web UI developmnet.Hope this helps,Scott Hi Scott --On a related subject: I've got a VS 2003 solution with three web apps. The third web app is really just a library of classes that are shared between the other two web apps.app_1: a real web app (references ...

Visual Studio 2003 -> Visual Studio 2005 web application
Hello, I have created a rather large site with VB.Net/ASP.NET 1.1 using visual studio 2003 Professional. I want to take advantage of the new stuff in ASP.NET 2 & Visual Studio 2005...I have used the project convert but when I complile it i get hundreds of errors....are there any tutorials about this or do I have to recode a bunch of the project? Any Help would be appreciated.Thanks,Digital Carmel You say Web Application but I wonder if you are trying to convert to a Web Site project which is not the same as a Web Application project. Web Site project shipped with VS 2005, Web Applicat...

Visual Studio 2005. "Quick Find", "Quick Replace", "Find in Files", "Replace in Files" functionality no longer works
Hello, I just run into problem that find functionality is no longer working in Visual Studio 2005. "Quick Find", "Quick Replace", "Find in Files", "Replace in Files" functionality no longer responds. These are necessary functions when build any website. Any solutions on how to fix this problem?Improving lifestyles for luxury pets: TheFabulousPet In Menu bar click Window -> Reset Window Layout. It solves the problem.Improving lifestyles for luxury pets: TheFabulousPet...

Website Project vs. Web Application Project in Visual Studio.net 2005
 Website Project vs. Web Application Project in Visual Studio.net 2005 What are the main benefits of using a Web App project over a Website project or vice-versa? Web App Project: You have to jump through hoops to use edit and continue with a Web App where in a website it just works. I’ve figured this out with the help of ScottGu. Thanks! http://weblogs.asp.net/scottgu/archive/2006/05/08/VS-2005-Web-Application-Project-V1.0-Released.aspx Web App Project: what are the *.aspx.designer.cs files for? Website Project: how do you set up the project to use a ...

I Have visual studio 2008 how can i convert my web project to work in visual studio 2005?
 I Have visual studio 2008 how can i convert my web project to work in visual studio 2005? where is the option to convert the project to work in vs2005 area? The best way to go about this is to create a new web application by going to:  file -> open -> website -> then select the folder that your website lies in then save the solution as a visual studio 2005 project. but i dont have in save as property, the ability to convert the project to work in visual studio 2005   ok, then lets create a new asp.net web application, then add the existing files from t...

Web resources about - How to uninstall "Visual Studio 2005 Web Application Project Preview" - asp.net.visual-studio-2005