Generate PDF from HTML page(convert Html page to PDF)

I want to convert a html page in to PDF in asp.net .

ok now i have data in a dataset  then how can  generate a PDF from a dataset.

Regards
Pragash T
Chennai

0
pragasht

dont believe you can as .PDF isn't a natively supported type. You can't read it without a tool either......

0
Curt_C
7/6/2007 2:03:33 PM

pragasht:

I want to convert a html page in to PDF in asp.net .

ok now i have data in a dataset  then how can  generate a PDF from a dataset.

Hi pragasht,

If you want to change your question, the recommended way is create a new thread or add a reply. Since you have modified your original post, the reply seems a little irrelevant. Thank you for your cooperation.

For the new question, please access the following two links for the demos (C# and VB.NET). I hope they are helpful to you.

How to create PDF files from ASP.NET pages
http://www.developerfusion.co.uk/show/4266/

Dynamic Exporting PDF from Crystal Report through Dataset
http://www.dotnetspider.com/qa/Question6838.aspx

Sincerely,
Benson Yu
Microsoft Online Community Support

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
0
Benson

Importing Html pages in visual studio.net 2005
Hi all, I developed a website using php and now the client wants it in .net. As i ve developed all the pages using php (pages designed using dreamweaver), i want to import the pages into visual studio.net 2005 so that i dont ve to work on the design part  (the way the page looks). please tell me how can i do this. is there any way to this or i ve work on the design part again (by placing the tables and inserting the images accordingly) HTML pages should not need any changes to run under ASP.NET.  They will be served by IIS just like any other static HTML page.  It i...

Importing html page in Visual studio.net 2005
Hi all, I developed a website using php and now the client wants it in .net. As i ve developed all the pages using php (pages designed using dreamweaver), i want to import the pages into visual studio.net 2005 so that i dont ve to work on the design part  (the way the page looks). please tell me how can i do this. is there any way to this or i ve work on the design part again (by placing the tables and inserting the images accordingly)...

generating PDF from (simple) HTML generated page content
 Hi all, I would like to allow the option for user to PDF print HTML printer friendly pages using any available dot net library (commercial or OS).The printer friendly pages are generated using asp.net. At least one of the packages I tried out required you to use very proprietary PDF styles and Font not taking any advantage of content from pages already produced and the styles they contain. I would like to avoid the extra coding and just produce straight PDF from Html.I would like also to use pure .NET libraries.Does anyone have any suggestions ?TIA,Tuka   Try this...

How to convert a html page to pdf?
Hi,   I need to convert a html/aspx page to pdf, how can I do this.I have created a html page using the details from aspx file, now i need to convert it to a pdf document Any help will be much appreciated Thanks,   Sam Hi Sam, Using the thirdparty components you can do that. www.html-to-pdf.net http://www.sautinsoft.com/products/pdf-metamorphosis/index.php  -VikashPlease remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you'work smarter not harder' Hi,    Follow  the link belowhttp://forums.asp.net/p/1075036/1578487.aspx N...

how to convert html page to pdf
hi, i have to convert html page(report which is dynamic in nature i.e. different for different user )  to pdf at runtime how can i do that . Problem example - > (i am already having aspx page(i.e. html page ) which is report is populating in which there r <td>,datagrid, repetor ,lables on which the data is populating dynamically say if u r viewing project histrory report of a perticular project u hav to select that project and then click view report so the data in that page is populated from database frm that i have to generate pdf ) Thanks & Regards Hemant Shrivastav...

Convert html page to pdf
 Hi EveryoneHow could i convert html page to pdf???I have tried to use iTextSharp SourceCode but i am not getting it...If anyone knows, pls help meThanx in advance...Bye and Take Care Deepak Gupta(Broadway Infotech Private Limited,Noida)Website:www.broadwayinfotech.com.auEmail-deepak.gupta@broadwayinfotech.com.auWeb Design Software Development .net Development ABCpdf from SuperGoo seems to work ok, but I don't care for their help documentation at all. http://www.websupergoo.com/Thanks, EdMicrosoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET Thanx for the replyIts evaluation version and will expire ...

how to convert dynamicaly loading images to pdf using HTML to PDF Converter for .NET
how to convert dynamicaly loading images to pdf using HTML to PDF Converter for .NET Now am converting using how to convert dynamicaly loading images to pdf using HTML to PDF Converter for .NET  tool. But the dynamicaly loading images are not showing in the pdf .     Are you using 3rd party tool or you are using iTextSharp free utility? If it is 3rd party tool, it's always suggested to ask the company which built the tool. Sreedharhttp://www.w3coder.orgweblog http://weblogs.asp.net/skoganti Hi vishnusekhar, As to convert images/douments ...

PDF to HTML
Hello Friends, Can anyone suggest me to find suitable component / .net library or any other way for generating dynamic web pages (HTML) from pdf document.   What is needed is, the administrator will upload pdf files from admin and those files will be used to generate dynamic HTML content / pages to be displayed on front site. Is it possible ?  Thanks in advance.         Sachin S DhakeDo what you LOVE, Love what you DO...

Convert HTML page to PDF format
hi all,I need to convert HTML Page to PDF format file... I need both DLL and code snipped , if available  :)ThanksSajjadPlease Mark as Answer, if the post Solve your Problem__________________________Regards,Sajjad RizviC U ON NETreply me : sajjaddotnet@yahoo.com try the below link PDF Converter HCHaissam Abdul MalakMCAD.NET| Blog | Hi,   I think you can generate a customized PDF using this library. Its free and quite flexible.  http://www.paologios.com/default.aspx?page=pdf  Hope that helps!  Regards, DSRegards,Digvijayhttp://www.digvijay.euhttp://blog.digvija...

Convert current html page into PDF
             When a user clicks a button in a page                                   that page has to be rendered as PDF file, where as any freeware or free component available to do thatRegards Pragash TChennai Hi Pragash, Seems there is no free component for this feature. However, Most of them have the Trial Version for download. Please check the link below: http://...

Generate PDF File From HTML Page
Do You give me some help for to generate pdf from html page. I donot want to use thirdparty tools or any other dll file as a refernces.I have one option to create pdf and put link to locate pdf on server.but that only for static.I want to put onebutton on webpage and user when want to click that page in pdf they can click on that button that gives all the contents of that page in pdf. have u any idea for that??  Let me know if you figure it out without a thrid party control.  I had to do this on a previous project and ended up purchasing a third party control to do almost ex...

Redirecting /page.html to page.html
HiI have some plain HTML files that I get from an external web server. The files contain links that ALL look like: "/folder/subfolder/page.html". Then I use <% Response.WriteFile("page.html") %> for all files to be included in my page.aspx. Now the problem is that because ALL links are prefixed with a forward slash, it tries to get the file from the root web server not the root application folder. So it tries to get the page from "http://localhost/folder/subfolder/page.html" rather than "http://localhost/webapproot/folder/subfolder/page.html". Ho...

Calling HTML page from ASPX page + sending parameters to the HTML page
Dear EE I am working with ASP.NET2.0, C# And want to call an HTML page from my ASPX page and: 1. I want it to be a popup window. 2. I want to pass 2 parameters to the page that I will call. Please tell me how to do that, Thank you  If you're going to be opening the new window from a hyperlink anchor or a form, you need to give a target="_blank" attribute.  By the way, it's not considered good practice to create pop up windows since it makes it hard for accessibility tools like screen readers to make sense of them.  You can use QueryStrings to pass ...

Calling HTML page from ASPX page + sending parameters to the HTML page
Dear ALL I am working with ASP.NET2.0, C# And want to call an HTML page from my ASPX page and: 1. I want it to be a popup window. 2. I want to pass 2 parameters to the page that I will call. Please tell me how to do that, Thank you You can set the button (or onload event, whatever) that you are using to trigger the popup by doing something like this: <asp:Button id="myButton" runat="server" OnClientClick="window.open('myhtmlpage.html?param1=this&param2=that', 'mypopup')">Click Me!</asp:Button>Or, you can set the OnClie...

Web resources about - Generate PDF from HTML page(convert Html page to PDF) - asp.net.visual-studio-2005

VigLink Generates Revenue For Facebook Page Owners Through Link Posts
... to give something back to page admins when they share links . Newly rebranded VigLink Anywhere (formerly just a part of VigLink) helps generate ...

Battle of the brands: Which retailers generate the most Facebook user engagement?
This year has been slow going for for some of the biggest brands on Facebook, with top retailers experiencing a drop in engagement and volume ...

In the Germany iPhone app market, how many downloads/day does one need to generate to become a Top 10 ...
Answer (1 of 3): It highly depends on the country of course. For Germany it takes on a typical day 4k downloads to hit the Top Overall 50 free ...

Document Pro- Create & Edit Rich Text Documents and Generate PDF. on the App Store on iTunes
Get Document Pro- Create & Edit Rich Text Documents and Generate PDF. on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews. ...

All sizes - Google Webmaster Tools - Generate robots.txt - Flickr - Photo Sharing!

TGO generate electricity from People Power using TGO green energy gyms! - YouTube
A world- first for TGO Green Energy Gym Technology. TGO Green Energy Gym Technology harnesses people power with cardio outdoor gym equipment ...

Andy Murray's moan over grunting just generates a groan
While Rafael Nadal was repositioning himself among the game's big four last week, Andy Murray was groaning about his opponents grunting to a ...

Coal generates more election heat
A contentious plan to open new coalfields in the Latrobe Valley has been quietly shelved until after the state election amid ongoing public anxiety ...

Westfield deal generates $69.5m in banker fees
J.P. Morgan, Rothschild, Citigroup, Credit Suisse, UBS and Morgan Stanley are among a host of investment banks to receive millions in fees.

New taste sensation Akiba generates excitement on opening night
Owners of Canberra's next big eatery, Akiba, are keen to differentiate themselves from the competition.