Web Form Resized by position of the div : if div can't dispaly all (such as only top part , then web form heithten the heght),resize the web form !
Because of my pool English, if you can't see , I will explain more ! Thanks
Gambler is the real life
0
Stone

I guess you mean when form grows it also grow parent div element. This is normal. If you want div to stay fixed size and rather clip the form and maybe show a scrollbar, look at overflow property in CSS.

Mikhail

Web forms and mobile web forms
Hey everyone, I am looking to develope a web site that depending on the device connecting to it, it will display a certain page. In this case im looking to create a web and wap version of the same project. I have the Web forms version finished using ASP.NET and C# and I am wondering how to create the mobile web form and incorporate it in the project. In the project folder, can I just add a mobile web??? But what about displaying device specific pages?? Cheers -Dudach Yes, you can add mobile web forms and controls to your Web Application project. No problem. For device/browser capabilities check out BrowserCapabilities (usage: Request.Browser) and MobileCapabilities (usage: MobileCapabilities mc = (MobileCapabilities)Request.Browser) classes.Gunnar Peipman-- General Protection Fault-- Illegal Page Fault-- Not My Fault...

Web Form vs. Web Content Form

Include web form inside web form
I tried to include an aspx file in a asp.net web form. However, all the web controls (textbox, button) in the included page are not displayed when called. <Form id="Form1" method="post" runat="server"> <%   Response.writeFile("subPage.aspx"); %> <asp:button id="btnPrev" runat="server" text="Previous"></asp:button> </Form> There are some <asp:textbox> controls in the subPage.aspx file, the file itself works fine, but when it is included in the main page, all the controls are not displayed. Please assist. Thanks   u should use iFrame instead...   <iFrame src="subPage.aspx" /> Hi, much more convenient way to have reusability in "page-like way" is to use user controls. Web Forms User Controlshttp://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/cpguide/html/cpconwebformsusercontrols.aspThanks,Teemu KeiskiFinland, EU...

Web Form embedded in another Web Form

I am new here, but have been searching for a while, and may not have the correct lingo to find what I am looking for.  I am tasked with implementing a .exe application that was writen vb6 then converted to .net into a new website my team is developing. The idea is to put each of the 3 different forms in this .exe application of 3 different .aspx pages. I have attempted multiple things to get this into the page and even started to just rewrite it as an ASP.net web form, but even then I can't reuse any of the code since the System.Web.UI.Page doesn't inherit the same functions and object of the System.Windows.Forms.Form, I have even tried having the page Inherit System.Windows.Forms.Form, and the page shows but none of the data actually populates, it just looks like a blank form...   So the question is, how do I find out more information about implementing either the full application or at least the functionality? I am not looking for someone to do the work for me, I just need to find a good starting point since I want to learn if this is possible and how to do it. Again I may not be up on all the lingo, so even giving search terms would be helpful.   Thanks, PadawangeekPadawangeekAlways learning... What you are after cannot be done.Winforms and web forms are 2 distinct technologies and their controls cannot exist together. Most of the winforms controls have an equivalent web form control, and there are some very rich we...

Web forms and web parts
Alright, I have a site that I'm tired of updating every time the guy wants to add a pic and change some text.  Being it's all Static currently I assume the best way to solve this is to give him admin priveledges to add text, upload a pic, both to a database, and then just select from that database when the page loads.  I haven't done much with web parts but is there a way to do this with that, or is what I mentioned the best way to handle the situation.  thx I should not there' ~ 8 pages I want to do this with. bump...

Hello, I have a principal form with a list of information. From this form, I go on an edit forms and I want to control what is done on this form. For this, I want to block the button Windows back on my edit form. Somebody can help me ? Thank you for your help.  Jy. set the Session Variable (with your ID or whatever ) in the Principal Form when user click on Edit then put the One Back Button on your edit form and Redirect the page by using the Session variable value.Please Mark as Answred If This Blog has Helped You.RegardsMitesh Darjihttp://www.indianic.comhttp://www.mitatdotnet.blogspot.com You can avoid the windows tool bar.just make the edit page as a pop up window and you can set the parameters there .You can also disable the right click if you fear the user will right click and go back just add this code oncontextmenu="return false;"  to the body tag of the pop up window.or Did i get the problem right ???? Sumesh R"Don't hesitate to try , you may be wrong but still you could gain a lesson and that's what i call EXPERIENCE "Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you Hello Thank you for you answer.   I have a question, on my edit button i wrote this code :Session.Add("UserID", gvUsers.DataKeys[gvUsers.SelectedIndex].Value.ToString());string sURL = string.Format("{0}", "./forms/fEditUsers.aspx"); Response.Redirect(sURL);  Now for the second part, I...

hi all I have this scenarios i have two web forms, one called form1 and the other called form2 form1 has a label with id "lbl1" is it possible to access lbl1 from form2, change its text permenantly? thanks.   refer: http://dotnetslackers.com/Community/blogs/haissam/archive/2007/11/26/ways-to-pass-data-between-webforms.aspxSSNPlease remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you. MinaSamy: hi all I have this scenarios i have two web forms, one called form1 and the other called form2 form1 has a label with id "lbl1" is it possible to access lbl1 from form2, change its text permenantly? thanks. Hi once you navigate from the page you can only access its properties if you you cant chnage it when you return back the value will again be new one unless you assign it So you can use session variables and set the session variable Session("lbl") = "Hello" Label1.Text = Session("lbl").ToString()   hence whenever you chnage value of Session variable it will be reflected in ur labelMAKMark as Answer if this reply helps youMVP ASP/ASP.NetASP.Net Hosting : Host DepotMy Site : ASPSnippets Thanks for you help but what I mean is there a method to add a control to form2 permenantly so even after i close the browser and re-open it the added control is still there . thanks. MinaSamy: Thanks for you help but what I mean is there a method to add a control to form2 permen...

Strange output in web form after web form is displayed.
   I have been using a web user control for over a week now with no problems. I am now getting strange output in my web form after my controls display on the page. Below is the strange output. Can anyone tell me what is wrong here? Note I did not include it all because it is quite large.   Request Details Session Id: l5b5vkazucfatba4oliaw1vi Request Type: POST Time of Request: 9/10/2007 4:59:59 PM Status Code: 200 Request Encoding: Unicode (UTF-8) Response Encoding: Unicode (UTF-8) Trace Information Category Message From First(s) From Last(s) aspx.page Begin PreInit aspx.page End PreInit 3.68761951588819E-05 0.000037 aspx.page Begin Init 6.36952461835233E-05 0.000027 aspx.page End Init 8.91174716339647E-05 0.000025 aspx.page Begin InitComplete 0.000105879378524366 0.000017 aspx.page End InitComplete 0.000123479380759286 0.000018 aspx.page Begin LoadState 0.000139682557420007 0.000016 aspx.page End LoadState 0.0288617687443516 0.028722 aspx.page Begin ProcessPostData 0.0289100989092189 0.000048 aspx.page End ProcessPostData 0.0364705570121342 0.007560 aspx.page Begin PreLoad 0.0365082713026376 0.000038 aspx.page End PreLoad 0.0365431919419926 0.000035 aspx.page Begin Load 0.0365610713093424 0.000018 aspx.page End Load 0.0586415312560675 0.022080 aspx.page Begin ProcessPostData Second Try 0.0586867884046715 0.000045 aspx.p...

Submitting data from a know web form to unknown web form
hi i m making a software in which i will submitt some data from a web page that will go to a web form of which contrlos are unknown to me only i know the name and how many controls in that form it means i can see the form only. how can i do this please help me soon with code plz its very argent.i m doin this wit the help of foxtrot.xray.WebRobot but its giving me error that this dll file is already exists in The file ('C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\Common7\IDE\_foxtrot.xray.WebRobot.dll' already exists).i don know what will do so please help me soon please thanks praveen We can pass parameters across different web forms through session variables or url with parameters.If you pass parameters to the unknown web form,do you know how does it receive the parameters? Hi     We can pass the data by using paramers in URL and sessions,    i didn't get about foxtrot.xray.WebRoot.dll. Iam seeing first time about this.    If you are free tell me what exactly you asking or you are using that DLL. Thanks Pradeep Hi,  foxtrot.xray.WebRobot is suitable to access the controls in the unknown web forms.That is enough to know the control name and type to access it.Here are some sample codes for your reference.Public Function myspacelogin(ByVal email As String, ByVal passwd As _ String) As String       Dim wrobot As New foxtrot.xray.WebRobot()    wrobot.Base = "http://www.myspace.com"&...

Positioning Divs in Web form
Hi everyone. I have a table with 2 rows. I need to divs, one on top of the other in the 2nd row and follow that row as the top row expands. Is this possible? If so how? Thank you Jorell Currently I have turned absolute positionig on and made the zindex of one lower then the other. This allows one on top however they are not exactly on top pf one another. Thank you everyonem, But I figured out my problem! Have a good day! Jorell...

Comparison Web Form <-> Mobile Web Form
Hi all,Is there any overview of the (dis-)advantages using Mobile Web Forms compared with normal Web Form? I know I need to use Mobile Web Form if it should be accessible with handhelds, but does it make sense using Mobile web Form when the webpage should not be available for handhelds?Thanks!      The benefit on using the mobile web form is the ability to use the mobile controls that had adaptive rendering for different handsets. The built in features of controls like the objectlist and selectionlist are great and and form paging is also a neat thing.If you are not developing for portable hand held devices like pdas/mobile phones then don't even look into mobile web forms. Mobile web forms have a very limited set controls and unless you use device specific filtering (which gets ugly maintaining a code base and type safety) you cannot use ASP.NET controls and HTML, javascript etc.  ...

Can not open Web Form in Design view in Visual Studio 2005
Hi, Till now, everything was working fine. Now , i am not able to open the web forms in Design view. Please help. Thanks, Vijay Does it give you an error message, and if so, what does the error say? This often happens if you have a syntax error in your HTML, or a server tag that doesn't end, or something like that... the error message can help. It does not give any error message. It is happening in all the pages. Viewing it in Source View" is not a proble. When I try to switch from "Source View" to "Design View", It simply does not show anything.It d...

Can I access the <div> parts of my web form through the code?

WEB FORMS and datasetS (do I have to repeat the file definition in every web form?)
I am working on vb.net.I have a project with 35 web forms and an access file with 18 tables.Until now I have defined the oledbadapters in every form by dragging the tables from the server explorer tool box.This is not a good idea because every time that I make a change on the database design I have to drag the new definition on 35 web forms and I have to create the datasets again. This is boring and time consuming!The question is:WHAT CAN I DO TO HAVE THE FILE DEFINITION ONLY IN ONE PLACE AND THAT EVERY WEB FORM WOULD TAKE THE DATA ADAPTERS AND DATASETS FROM THERE? how about if you write a class that has all the data access functions that returns datasets, and use this class in all your forms. This way if you change the database, you just have to change the class.Wessam Zeidan Thank you for your answer:But I don't understan what do you call  "Data access functions that returns datasets"I mean, the wizard generates in the web form code like this Me.OleDbSelectCommand1 = New System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand Me.OleDbInsertCommand1 = New System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommandMe.OleDbUpdateCommand1 = New System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommandMe.OleDbDeleteCommand1 = New System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommandMe.OleDbConnection1 = New System.Data.OleDb.OleDbConnectionMe.OleDbDataAdapter1 = New System.Data.OleDb.OleDbDataAdapterMe.DataSet11 = New globales.DataSet1CType(Me.DataSet11, System.ComponentModel.ISupportInitialize).BeginInit()'OleDbSelectCommand1Me.OleDbSelectCommand1.CommandText = "SELE...

Open web page in IE and populate fields on the form from my web form
To the dot net Knights.  Many humble thanks in advance from a dot net surf. We have an vb application that opens multiple instances of IE object, each to different web pages.  It then takes information from the current record in the app, populates fields on each of the web pages, and them submits the forms.  We are then able to look at the resulting web pages and quickly get the info we're looking for.This prevents us from having to manually navigate to each web site, enter the same information and then wait for the page to open.  If there is a captcha control, we only need to enter it and then manually hit submit. We are moving our systems to the web.  My question:  Is there a way to do this from a web form?The follow-up questions would be, where do I go to find out how to open multiple tabs in IE 7 to do the same thing?Thank you in advance,David C...

synchronizing chunk of data of one web form for another web form
I'm making a web application. In one web form; i'm taking inputs from user. Now; there is some info given by user in this page which is needed for web form which is going to be displayed next. i want to display that info automatically on that web form so that user doesn't have to re-input that info in this next web form. Info from first page would be inserted into database when user clicks on the submit button. then that next web form would be displayed. and the chunk of info from previous page should be displayed there!!! how can i do this?? cany anybody help?? nobody can help me!! I...

Web resources about - For interrupting.web form Resized by position of the div : if div can't dispaly all (such as only top part , then web form heithten the heght),resize the web form - asp.net.visual-studio-2005

Interrupting Moo for iPad on the iTunes App Store
Read reviews, get customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about Interrupting Moo on the App Store. Download Interrupting Moo and enjoy ...

You're interrupting my tummy rub. - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Explore Philip Michael Photo's photos on Flickr. Philip Michael Photo has uploaded 613 photos to Flickr.

Interrupting Lion - Happy World Lion Day 10th August! - YouTube
It turns out Tau is also very passionate about lion conservation! Napoleon even joins in as well. Happy World #WorldLionDay 10th August! #SaveLions ...

US anchor blasts viewers complaining about tornado warnings interrupting favourite shows
A US news anchor lashed out at viewers who called and complained about tornado warnings interrupting their favourite TV shows.

Stop interrupting me!
There are ways to stop people constantly disturbing you at work.

Interrupting squirrel halts U.S. Open match
CBC News Community team, from left to right: Andrew Yates, Andrea Lee-Greenberg, Lauren O'Neil, John Bowman If you're part of the CBC News community, ...

Hey, Facebook: Stop Interrupting Users With Annoying Ads
... the folks at Friendster and MySpace thought just before users abandoned them in droves. Facebook could be next especially if they keep interrupting ...

Ron Johnson — by raising his voice, getting testy, and interrupting — tricks Hillary Clinton into losing ...
My interpretation of this is that Clinton had prepared for this question and practiced getting indignant, but she was not quite ready for the ...

Luke Montgomery Giving Larry David $5,000 for ‘Interrupting’ Trump’s SNL Monologue
Deport Racism founder Luke Montgomery promised $5,000 to anyone who would interrupt Trump's SNL hosting gig by shouting out that he's racist. ...

A fed up Joe Scarborough cut to commercial break to get Donald Trump to stop interrupting him
"Morning Joe" host Joe Scarborough cut to commercial break on Tuesday morning after real-estate mogul Donald Trump wouldn't let him ask questions. ...