Error: "Encapsulate Field invocation failed with error code 0x8007000e"

I just learned that the C# 2.0 IDE can automatically generate get/set properties for your fields in your classes by right-clicking the variable and selecting Refactor-->Encapsulate Field.

But when I try it with my copy of c#, I get the error message "Encapsulate Field invocation failed with error code 0x8007000e"

Can anyone tell me why I might be getting this error message?

Thanks in advance.

Ray

Ray C.
0
rayc

0x8007000E is E_OUTOFMEMORY Not enough memory to complete the operation.

0
GeorgeZ
12/12/2006 12:10:09 PM

Fortunately, that's not possible. I checked all memory and monitored all files. and everything seems ok from the memory side of things. That's why I'm finding it funny. It only pops up when I do this. But when I continue using Visual Studio, I get no other problems.

Ray

Ray C.
0
rayc

Visual Studio "Orcas" Visual Studio.net "2005"
What are Microsoft on weed??? Whidby Orcas Indigo XAML Longhorn What are they trying to do to us developers. The transition to any new tools should be minimal. What we know about WebServices is now old bunk. Why did we bother with .net 1.1???????? Now we need to learn new silly names and new ways of doing things. Yes .net 1.1 is still supported in v2.0. But there are a million and one other needless things that we will have pushed onto us. Only to find in anther two years that they are old hat and there are new radical ways to do what we want.MCAD.Net vb.n...

Visual Studio 2005 Error
I am trying to do a web project build using Visual Studio 2005 Professional Edition and I'm getting the following error:C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Microsoft.Common.targets(1902,9): error MSB3091: Task failed because "sgen.exe" was not found, or the .NET Framework SDK v2.0 is not installed.  The task is looking for "sgen.exe" in the "bin" subdirectory beneath the location specified in the SDKInstallRootv2.0 value of the registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\.NETFramework.  You may be able to solve the problem by doing o...

SQL statement failed: (-305) I/O error Fatal error: A disk read from file "SomeDatabase.db" failed with error code: (38)
SQL Anywhere 10.0.1.3831 E. 2009-09-11 21:55:41. SQL statement failed: (-305) I/O error Fatal error: A disk read from file "D:\FHMSL\iFHMS\Data\Feedlot111.db" failed with error code: (38) -- transaction rolled back E. 2009-09-11 21:55:41. Error while executing hook procedure sp_hook_dbmlsync_end. Received this error while running a proc during sync. Tried to validate the db in Sybase Central resulting in the same error. I saw the post at http://groups.google.com/group/sybase.public.sqlanywhere.general/browse_thread/thread/b5d958904160e576?fwc=1 and am wondering if th...

"Error Group: WINSOCK" "Error Code:11004"
Hi Just setup iPrint on the server and tried to install the printer to the laptop and got the following message: Error code:11004 Error message: Winsock 11004 - The DNS name has been found in the database, but its associated data is not correct. Error group: WINSOCK Error code:11004 Anyone know what associated data it is referring to? Thanks in advance -- iangh2 A quick Google found this on http://www.sockets.com/err_lst1.htm WSANO_DATA (11004) Valid name, no data record of requested type Berkeley description: The requested name is valid, but does not hav...

I couldn't install Visual Studio.Net 2003, while installing an error message "Internal Error is comming"
[DMW: deleted due to the length of the log, and what follows is what's important][09/29/05,14:28:23] Visual Studio .NET Enterprise Architect 2003 - English: ***ERRORLOG EVENT*** : ACTION FAILURE: Action ended 14:28:23: CADpc.D0DF3458_A845_11D3_8D0A_0050046416B9. Return value 3. See MSI log for details.[09/29/05,14:28:23] Visual Studio .NET Enterprise Architect 2003 - English: ***ERRORLOG EVENT*** : ACTION FAILURE: Action ended 14:28:23: INSTALL. Return value 3. See MSI log for details.[09/29/05,14:28:30] Visual Studio .NET Enterprise Architect 2003 - English: MsiInstallProduct return cod...

Error found "Access to the path "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET\Crystal Reports\Viewers" is denied. "
Hi guys! i'm trying to solve the error "Err Msg: "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" in ASP.NET app" but when i followed the instructions in the http://community.crystaldecisions.com/library/kbase/articles/c2011144.asp link, this error appeared ""Access to the path "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET\Crystal Reports\Viewers" is denied. " What's going on? i already went to the iis to add new virtual directory (CrystalReportWebFormViewer) but different error appeared when i compile and browse my application. pls help ...

Frequent "Failed Error Code: 0x0000190C" errors
I see this frequently with the PCs here. Here is the admin message (converted to plain text): The following deployment events have occurred. For more information log in to the Novell ZENworks Patch Management. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---- Deployment Information Deployment Type: Package Package Name: Discover Applicable Updates Status: Failed Error Code: 0x0000190C : PostScript1 Origin: System Scheduled For: Sep 1 2001 12:00AM (Local Time) Schedule Type: Recurring Rollout Downloaded At: Jun 14 2007 ...

Getting compilation error "The compiler failed with error code 128"
Hi All - I am getting a compilation error when I contact AXMS page , below is the error which i got . Compilation Error Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately. Compiler Error Message: The compiler failed with error code 128. when i retstart the system its working fine , but its happening now and then so could not able to predict whats going on .  kindly guide me to eluminate this problem .  Thanks, Jeyaprakash. Tr...

"Web Access Failed"
Check this URL for a screen shot of the error message: http://www.skadron.com/rv/junk/delete.htm I think it's a port issue. Please Help! Thanks, Robert Hi, the page you showed has an image which breaks. unable to see the information. can you post the error you are getting. thanks. regards,Harishhttp://geekswithblogs.net/ranganh The default Web acces mode for this project is set to file share, but the project folder at 'http://localhost/WebApplication1' cannot be opened with the path 'c:\inetpub\wwwroot\WebApplication1' The error returned was: Unable to cre...

Difference between "Visual Studio 2005 Professional" and "Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition"
I would like to build a web application for my department.  But I found that both tools can be used to build a ASP web site.  What is the difference between these two tools ?  Do they function the same ?  You can review this online features matrix between all visual studio versionshttp://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/vstudio/aa700921.aspx  Hosam Kamel Remember to click on Mark as answer on the post that helped you Have a look here http://blogs.msdn.com/mikhailarkhipov/archive/2006/06/26/647516.aspx. Thanks----------------------------------------------------------...

Re: SMTP "authentication failed", Message "UGFzc3dvcmQ6" and error code 535
> {quote:title=Kevin Killion wrote:}{quote} > I'm trying to use a TIdSMTP to send an email message, but when issuing the "Send" I'm getting a EIdSMTPReplyError exception, with: > Message: authentication failed: UGFzc3dvcmQ6 > ErrorCode: 535 > > Needless to say, neither the Message nor that ErrorCode tell me much about what went wrong! You stand a better chance of getting answers about Indy components if you ask in the WinSock group instead. Members of the Indy team (at least one or two, anyway) check in there pretty often. (Forums->...

Saving image fails with "A generic error occurred in GDI+." and an error code of -2147467259 for large images only
I have run into a stumbling block with my latest application. I am using web services and WSE 3.0 to upload large images (tiffs and jpegs) to a central server. The image data successfully gets to the server via the web services as a byte[] but I am not able to save large images to disk for some reason. If the image is greater than ~5MB I always receive the following error message. "A generic error occurred in GDI+". The error code is -2147467259. This happens on the image.Save method. Since I can save smaller images to disk I do not think that this is a permissions problem. My code...

"AUTO FAIL" and "NO MEMORY" errors
When I try to load GroupWise 7.0.1 agents on a couple of my servers, they don't load and there is serveral "AUTO FAIL" and "NO MEMORY" errors. GroupWise is the only thing that I load on the server and it as 3 gigs of memory. There is also cluster services installed. Did anybody experienced this problem? Yann Laplante wrote: > When I try to load GroupWise 7.0.1 agents on a couple of my servers, > they don't load and there is serveral "AUTO FAIL" and "NO MEMORY" > errors. GroupWise is the only thing that I load on the server an...

[cannot use "" database already open] error on VIsual studio 2005 but not in 2003 why?
hii have different application created with visual studio 2005 and visual studio 2003when i update my web site created with visual studio 2003 and during the esecution of program i open access database for verify a query or outher functinality i haven't any problem!butin my application with visual studio 2005 if i open access database when web site is running they return an error (see the title)how i can do it the same of the visual studio 2003???thanks You will probably need to apply MODIFY permissions on the folder that contains the database to the account that is trying to access it...

Web resources about - Error: "Encapsulate Field invocation failed with error code 0x8007000e" - asp.net.visual-studio-2005