Difference between Web Application Project and Web Site in VS 2005

Hi There,

 Please don't hit me if i ask this basic question -

What is the difference between Web Application Project and Web Site in VS 2005?

 I usually go ahead with a Website in VS but recently tried the Web Application Project and I saw a properties folder.

 What is the use of that section?

Anybody with descriptive post or link to a resource, would be of great help to clear the mist in empty head..Tongue Tied

Siva Senthil
My Share My Discovery
http://siva-senthil.stumbleupon.com
http://del.icio.us/ksivasenthil
Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you
0
ksivasenthil

Here's some information from Scott:

http://weblogs.asp.net/scottgu/archive/2006/05/08/445742.aspx

Thanks, Ed

Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET

0
ecbruck
6/18/2007 5:23:54 PM

Great ecbruck,

Thanks a lot for that, and for not shouting back.