delete project from recent project on the start page

Hi

How to delete project from recent projects window on the start page? I have deleted the project from file server and project folder. but, do not know how to delete it from recent projects. Thanks.

Xiuxian

0
xiuxian

I think it should go away if you click on it to try to open it....
gabriel magaña
0
gmagana

Codesample to manage the Recent Projects on Visual Studio's (2003+2005) Start Page.
Another sample...I was boring to see all kind of projects on the Start Pages Recent Projects, and not be able to delete them from the list without deleting the project itself. So - I have building a program who get's the Recent Projects list from the Windows Registry, and then select them from the listbox and delete it manually.  Here is the example written in the Visual Studio 2005 beta 2: using System; using System.Collections.Generic; using System.ComponentModel; using System.Data; using System.Drawing; using System.Text; using System.Windows.Forms; using Microsoft.Win32; na...

Can't delete projects from Visual Studio .Net IDE 'Start Page'
Please ignore this post. Since posting it I found the solution but I'm not able to delete this post. nikita ...

Website Project vs. Web Application Project in Visual Studio.net 2005
 Website Project vs. Web Application Project in Visual Studio.net 2005 What are the main benefits of using a Web App project over a Website project or vice-versa? Web App Project: You have to jump through hoops to use edit and continue with a Web App where in a website it just works. I’ve figured this out with the help of ScottGu. Thanks! http://weblogs.asp.net/scottgu/archive/2006/05/08/VS-2005-Web-Application-Project-V1.0-Released.aspx Web App Project: what are the *.aspx.designer.cs files for? Website Project: how do you set up the project to use a ...

How to delete the unused projects from the list of Recent Projects displayed on start page of VS2005( Academic edition) ?
How to delete the unused projects from the list of Recent Projects displayed on start page of VS2005( Academic edition) ? I am trying to google but no success... I use Visual Web Developer and at present there is no option to delete those projects from the Menu. I believe it is the same with Academic Edition. What you can do though is go to Websites directory and delete the project you don't want in the list, or if you don't want to delete it, just try moving it to some place else. Then when you click that project again in the list, it will give a message saying it cannot find the...

delete recent files and project from FILE MENU in Visual Studio 2005
Can anyone tell me how to delete recent files and project  from FILE MENU in Visual Studio 2005  in your documents there will be a folder called visual studio2005. inside that there will be  folders called project, websites. clean up those folders. i think thos will help you.  Thanks,Bel.. Hi, belvin: in your documents there will be a folder called visual studio2005. inside that there will be  folders called project, websites. clean up those folders. i think thos will help you. This action only deletes the project or project file. Because of t...

Creating a setup project in Visual Studio 2005: Can install project from within VS but not via web page
Have created a simple project is vb using VS2005. If I right click it from within Visual Studio and select Install, the project is installed on my machine correctly together with a shortcut to the program on the desktop (which I defined in the File System Editor). To do this the Setup Wizard runs. Have added a Windows Setup project to the solution which creates a web page from which I want users to be able to install the program on their machines. When I click on the Install button it does not run the Setup Wizard. It does, however, install the program on my machine but not the shortcut. C...

Visual Studio 2008 Start Page, Recent Projects section contains only 2 choices (instead of 4):
Visual Studio 2008 Start Page, Recent Projects section contains only 2 choices (instead of 4): Open:              Project... Create:            Project... I want it to provide choices for either a web site model or a web application project model like this: Open:                Web Site...    |Project... Create:           &nb...

Delete projects?? recent projects list
Can't seeem to delete any items from my Recent Project List in VS express 2005. I create my projects on c:\websites, but it appears to put projects code in \mydocuments\vs 2005\projects\ folders....and when I delete th em from here  , they still show up in the list?? How do I delete projects from ever showing up again!! I've been having to do it manually, by quitting the program and finding my host folder and deleting the files that way. Not very elegant, but there you go. IS there a way to do it in the program itself? where is the host folder? is it created by VS 2005 or IIS? ...

Visual Studio 2005 Install Problem
Hi all, I have just rebuilt my XP machine and installed Visual Studio 2005. When trying to open previously created projects I get the following error message: The application for project <project> is not installed. Make sure the application for the project type () is installed. At this point I did some reading and googling and discovered that 'Web Application Projects' is not included in the base Visual Studio 2005 package. I installed Service Pack 1 (SP1) expecting this to fix the problem, however I still received the same error message when trying to open the application. ...

how to get rid of old projects in recent project windows of start page?
Hi,  i defined some http projects (not file system) which appear in the window "Recent projects" in the start page. Some are now deleted, but when i click on the link in the recent project window, i only get the message that "it doesn't exist anymore". With file system projects, VWD proposes to delete the link, but not with http projects. So how can i remove those obsoleted links in the recent projects? Thanks Cl. give this a read: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/919486  Mike Banavige~~~~~~~~~~~~Need a site code sample in a different language? Try co...

Can I use my visual studio 6 project in Visual Studio .NET?
Here is my situation 1) Web Windows 2k Server. All code is done in ASP (not .net) 2) 1 Developer is not yet ready to install Visual Studio .NET, nor are we ready upgrade our server to .NET, however I wish to use Visiual Studio .NET. So is it possible to open a Visual Studio 6 project file and use the built in Source Control while running Visual Studio .NET? Thanks, Matt anyone able to help me out here? anyone?...

Clear recent project list in visual studio 2005
Hi all the developer,Could anyone tell me how to clear the recent project list in visual studio 2005?  Thanks in advance. Thoeun  You need to clear it from registry See this link Regards,Anas Ghanem.Note:Please Don't hesitate to click "Report Abuse" link if you noticed something wrong on the forums (like duplicate ,Off-topic,offensive,or any post that violates the website "TERMS OF USE"). -- Thanks!...

I Have visual studio 2008 how can i convert my web project to work in visual studio 2005?
 I Have visual studio 2008 how can i convert my web project to work in visual studio 2005? where is the option to convert the project to work in vs2005 area? The best way to go about this is to create a new web application by going to:  file -> open -> website -> then select the folder that your website lies in then save the solution as a visual studio 2005 project. but i dont have in save as property, the ability to convert the project to work in visual studio 2005   ok, then lets create a new asp.net web application, then add the existing files from t...

Web resources about - delete project from recent project on the start page - asp.net.visual-studio-2005

Project - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the urban low-income housing buildings called projects, see public housing . For other uses, see Project (disambiguation) . The word project ...

The Project Shrink - Welcome To Shrinkonia.
... about the importance of the environment we work in and the stories we tell, we should have a Set Designer and a Storyteller on our projects. ...

Better Projects
I think this book by Tobias is beautifully written. There is real craftmanship in the prose here. The book is made up of independent self contained ...

Cisco appoints new country transformation project manager
Arab News Cisco appoints new country transformation project manager Arab News Cisco has appointed Reema Al-Harbi as country transformation ...

5 courses that’ll boost your project management career for $39
... out or are looking to change careers, there are certain certifications that hiring managers love to see on a resume for when hiring a project ...

2016 Scrapbooking with the Project Life App
... year has flown by, I'm glad to get started on a new year! This is be my fourth year scrapbooking, four! That is crazy to me. I started Project ...

Over at Project Syndicate: Piketty vs. Piketty
**Over at Project Syndicate**: [Piketty vs. Piketty](): BERKELEY – In Capital in the Twenty-First Century, the French economist Thomas Piketty ...

4 simple winter home projects that can save you money
Here's a look at some great DIY projects that can improve your living situation and save you some serious dough

180 MW Of Renewable Energy Projects In Pipeline In Jordan
Work on solar and wind energy projects in Jordan is likely to pick up swiftly in 2016 for companies that were awarded in projects in the recent ...

This project gave backers a refund after it changed its art style
... But things change. Over time, the developers decided to go with a newer look, overhauling the game to feel more like an enhanced 16-bit project. ...