Check in but keep check out

Is there a way to check in and keep the file check out?
Right now I have to do two separate operations, check in and check out. When working directly with Source Safe there is a check box available that allow to keep the file check out after check in. So I wonder if there is a way to do the same from VS.

freedom1029

There is an option to keep all the items checkedout...while checking in from the vs.net 2005

When you click Checkin on an Item .. in the dialog box that pops up.. with the list of the items to be checked in.. there is a button called Options.. and you can select/unselect by clicking that button..which says "Keep all checked out"..

Kumar Reddi
0
Kumar

from Visual Studio .NET to Visual studio 2005 (VB)
Good evening, i hame one quistion about diffrenece Visual studio 2005 and older version.In Visual studio .NET to work with table from data base i do next steps:1. Create new connection to data base in data explorer2. Push my table from data explorer to my form, and master automatically create two components (SqlConnection and SqlDataAdapter)3. Add to from new object - Dataset for transering data to client application (i amke a web service) and execute command from menu Data | Generate DataSet, then in Dialog box i Add this dataset to the designerThat's itThe quistion is how to do this st...

Check out/check in
Hello How can i use the process check out/check in in PowerBuilder 8.0.3 ? We work in network. The Source Control is PB Native. I don't understand what is the parameters of Source Control ? Thank you Have you looked the PB8 User's guide? Chapter 3 talks about source control. -- Evita Chapa Senior Systems Analyst II Command Technologies Inc. <Herv� Bareth> wrote in message news:3f69ba0a.592b.846930886@sybase.com... > Hello > > How can i use the process check out/check in in PowerBuilder > 8.0.3 ? We work in network. The Source Control is PB Na...

Check In Check Out
I have some source code that I need to modify and it was sent to me in a Registered status. Therfore, when I open any object it says " 'object name' is registered but not checked out and therefore can not be overwritten. Open anyway?" Then when I try to check it out, I get "PBNative checkout not allowed for registered objects." How can I get around this? When I look under the "Source" menu, all the items concerning registered are grayed out. TIA Option1:Copy the object(Only) to someother pbl and try . Option2:If You have any SCC Expo...

Check-in/Check-out
I'm having some difficulty with powerbuilder's check-in/check-out operation. When I check an object back in, the .pbl the object is being moved from is destroyed. Has anyone else experienced this and is there a fix? Cheers, Tom Thomas F. (Tom) Massey wrote: > > I'm having some difficulty with powerbuilder's check-in/check-out > operation. When I check an object back in, the .pbl the object is > being moved from is destroyed. > > Has anyone else experienced this and is there a fix? > > Cheers, > > Tom The prob...

Check In/Check out
I am using PowerBuilder 9. The undo check out is right next to the check in. This is a big problem! I so easy to select Undo check out and lose all of your changes. I lost 8 hours of work yesterday because of it. I know I should be more careful. However, there should be a "Are you sure" some where also. PLEASE FIX!!!!!!!!!!!!! -- Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/ This isn't the tech support line, it's an end-user forum. If you want to report a bug, use CaseXpress and either open a case or report a bug ...

Check out/check in
Hello How can i use the process check out/check in in PowerBuilder 8.0.3 ? We work in network. The Source Control is PB Native. I don't understand what is the parameters of Source Control ? Thank you Better to ask this in the source control group. Lots of posts on PBNative -- Evita Chapa Senior Systems Analyst II Command Technologies Inc. <Herv� Bareth> wrote in message news:3f69678e.7b3a.846930886@sybase.com... > Hello > > How can i use the process check out/check in in PowerBuilder > 8.0.3 ? We work in network. The Source Control is PB Native. ...

Check in
Hi all. I am migrating from PB 7.0 to PB 10.5, After migrating my first application i am trying to work on my first window but i'am not able to find out the way to CHECK it OUT. Wher do i can find "check out/check in" functions ?? TIA Mario Parietti What source control are you using? Have you configured it? Right click on your Workspace and check the source control tab to see if you've got it set up. "Mario Parietti" <mparietti@intercad.ch> wrote in message news:451283e0$1@forums-1-dub... > Hi all. > I am migrating from PB...

Checked=Checked
 I am dynamically writing out checkboxes on a page.  I have 2 link buttons on the page that sets a boolean variable to True or False. This boolen is set in Page_PreInit and is used to Select or Deselect all the Checkboxes as they are written out. A Select ALL, Deselect ALL type of thing. At least that is the plan. As the page is being written out I do this for each checkbox and then add it to a table cell control that it added to a table row and on. tc is the table cell.  Dim chkItem As CheckBox = New CheckBox chkItem.ID = "chkRecommend" + drMember("ID")...

Can I Have Visual Studio.NET and Visual Studio 2005 together?
Hi everyone. Can I have Visual Studio.NET and Visual Studio 2005 installed in the same machine? I want to install Studio 2005 but I do not want to uninstall Studio.NET yet. Thanks!C# I am running VS 2003 and VS 2005 together with no problems.Martin Lawrence, MCSE, CNE, A+ Recut Technologies Ltd. http://www.recut.com Yes, they can be installed side-by-side. I have it installed side-by-side on my computer and it works perfectly without any conflicts. I even think there is a Version Selector (not something you have to install as it is installed by default) which will make sure your pro...

Installation of Visual Studio 2005 While Keeping Visual Studio 2003 on the Same Machine
I currently have Visual Studio 2003 installed on my Windows XP Pro laptop.  Is it possible to install Visual Studio 2005 on the same machine and have both of these development environments working correctly on the same machine?  We plan on doing a project migration from .NET 1.1 to .NET 2.0 soon and I believe this is necessary in accomplishing this.  Any help you could give would be appreciated.You can't stop entropy so why even try?  VS 2003 and VS 2005 will peacefully coexist on your xp laptopSilverlight-helpVb TipsSpace Coast .Net User Group It has been a ...

Web resources about - Check in but keep check out - asp.net.visual-studio-2005

Check the Weather
provides weather data across the globe. From Timbuktu to Istanbul, wherever you end up you’ll always know what it’s like outside.

Check Point - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. is an international provider of software and combined hardware and software products for IT security , ...

Facebook Reminds Page Admins to Check Their Post Attribution Settings
Facebook page administrators are seeing pop-up messages reminding them to “change attribution settings” and ensure that they are posting as their ...

Price Check: DDR4 Memory Down Nearly 40% in 6 Months, Expected To Continue
Today we're launching a new feature on the AnandTech Pipeline: Price Check. Here we'll periodically examine hardware prices and analyze what's ...

Jay Leno checks out restomod WWII vet Dodge Power Wagon
Filed under: Videos Winslow Bent of Legacy Classic Trucks rolls down from Jackson Hole to Jay Leno's Garage in a restomod 1942 Dodge Power Wagon ...

Neil deGrasse Tyson fact checks ‘Star Wars’ science, annoys the entire Internet
... Star Wars' Millennium Falcon and on Monday he posted a series of thoughts about the newest Star Wars movie on Twitter that served as fact checks ...

Check out the spectacular safari camp in Tanzania that draws celebrities like Justin Timberlake and Jessica ...
Singita Grumeti , located in Tanzania, has been named the best hotel in the world several times . It gained even more recognition after Justin ...

Fact Check: Clinton calls Trump "ISIS' best recruiter"
Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton slammed the Republican presidential candidate during Saturday's Democratic debate

Democratic debate: CNN's Reality Check team inspects the claims
CNN Democratic debate: CNN's Reality Check team inspects the claims CNN Washington (CNN) The Democratic candidates for president gathered ...

Hillary’s Debate Fact-Check Request Backfires
Hillary’s Debate Fact-Check Request Backfires