vb.net web project - Create a text file & upload it via ftp

Hi All,

I have a situation in my web application whereby after accepting username & password from user I want to create a text file on web server and then upload it to somewhere via ftp? Any one can help me doing this please?

Best Regards,
Usman
0
Sanwal

Why dont you have a Web Service on the server that creates the text file and then make an instance of it when someone login that is creating the file.
Mikael Söderström
0
Vimpyboy

What are the diff. visual basic 6 and vb.net ? How to convert the VB6 project to vb.net proj ?
What are the diff. visual basic 6 and vb.net ? How to convert the VB6 project to vb.net proj ? with code and interface too. There are entire forums dedicated to the differences between the two, and to convert your projects you should try the upgrade wizard in Visual Studio....

Visual Basic.NET or Visual Studio.NET?

Visual Studio .Net? Visual Basic .Net?

How to upload images and text file into folders? (visual basic.net)
  1. input: folder(contain imges) + text file(multiline=contain info for all the images) output: folder (contain 1 image + text file (1line=contain info of the image only)    2. each of the line info; A,A,A,A,,||B,B,B,B,B||CCC||D,D,D the last D is image name and we can relate the image with the last D but the system requirement format is A,A,A,A,,||B,B,B,B,B||CCC||D   Please help me..thanx! Norie it's confusing me. First what is your requirement ? What i understand is instead of 10 images uploaded only one image, it may be some problem in your for loop...

VB.NET
All, This is probably a much harder question than what should go in the "Getting Started" forum, but I am new and don't know where to put it. Anyways, I am currently developing an FTP class in VB.NET. It's kid tested, mother approved when trying to access an FTP Server on a Windows box meaning I can connect, run commands, upload and download a file no problem. My issues come when I try to use the same class with the same commands to access an FTP server on a UNIX box. I can connect and login just fine, but after that all my commands come back "500 'PWD': command not understood.". This is fo...

How to upload images and text file into folders? (visual basic.net)
1. input: folder(contain imges) + text file(multiline=contain info for all the images)        output: folder (contain 1 image + text file (1line=contain info of the image only)2. each of the line info; A,A,A,A,,||B,B,B,B,B||CCC||D,D,D    the last D is image name    and we can relate the image with the last D    but the system requirement format is A,A,A,A,,||B,B,B,B,B||CCC||D Please help me..thanx! Hi, Based on my understanding, you want to upload images and text files. But I'm n...

Visual Studio.Net and VB.Net
Can we install VS.Net and VB.Net on the same machine and work side by. Is there any thing I need to worry about? I use VS.Net enterprise for my office work and I am planning to buy VB.Net standard for my personal use. Before I goahead and buy, I wanted to make sure that it works. Thanks for your help. Anil...

converting vb.net 2003 files to vb.net 2005
Hi, i am beginner..i watch videos about vb.net..they made on vs.net 2003 when i wrote these codes in 2005 ,it gives errors..is there any program which convert the code automatically?   thanks,Thanks,Speranza What videos are you talking about?  There are lots of great, up-to-date ASP.NET Videos on this site for free.Darrell Norton, MVPDarrell Norton's BlogPlease mark this post as answered if it helped you! i am talking about learnvisualstudio.net videos..Thanks,Speranza Speranza:they made on vs.net 2003 when i wrote these codes in 2005 ,it gives errors..is there a...

How to allow multiple people to work on same project ? (VB.NET w/ Visual Studio.NET Pro)
Hey All, I just recently purchased Visual Studio.NET 2003 Professional as both my boss and I are going to be jointly working on a project. We are having troubles figuring out how to allow eachother to work on the same project though. Ideally, we would be able to either share a folder, or put the project on our network drives, and work on the project at the same time. How can this be done? THanks This was the answer: You need Microsoft SourceSafe. This software can be purchased seperately, or you can get it when its included with VS 2003/2005 Enterprise Edition ...

I have a web site in vb.net 2003 that I what to convert to vb.net 2005. I open my web site in the visual studio 2005 by Local IIS option. I follow the steps of the visual studio conversion wizard.In the conversion report I received the following warning 'Referencepath' settings have not been converted.  Can anyone tell what I have to do to make this warning disappear? Best regards,Sérgio 'Referencepath'  is a property you can set with with VS2003 project file, sothat when ever you to do Add reference this path is serached for class libraries.  We do not  have that ...

Web resources about - vb.net web project - Create a text file & upload it via ftp - asp.net.visual-basic.net

Project - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the urban low-income housing buildings called projects, see public housing . For other uses, see Project (disambiguation) . The word project ...

The Project Shrink - Welcome To Shrinkonia.
... about the importance of the environment we work in and the stories we tell, we should have a Set Designer and a Storyteller on our projects. ...

Better Projects
I think this book by Tobias is beautifully written. There is real craftmanship in the prose here. The book is made up of independent self contained ...

Microsoft Office 365 now offers a project management app
Microsoft has announced the release of a preview and testing version of its new lightweight project management application Planner. The application ...

"Middle-class and higher-income parents see their children as projects in need of careful cultivation..." ...
"They try to develop their skills through close supervision and organized activities, and teach children to question authority figures and navigate ...

Kelly Rowland is working on her first music project in years — here's what to expect
Kelly Rowland exclusively told INSIDER that she's working on her first music video in two and half years. "I haven’t said that to anybody, but ...

Divers work to clean up failed Florida reef project from the '70s
Up to two million tires, bundled by metal clips, were dumped to create an artificial reef; but now they're damaging it

$21 Million And 7 Years Later, New Ocean Energy Project Will Imitate Kelp
... under water off the Australia coast, where it will generate electricity from swells $21 Million And 7 Years Later, New Ocean Energy Project ...

Fortune Feimster Upped To Regular On ‘The Mindy Project’
Fortune Feimster , who joined the fourth season of comedy series The Mindy Project as a recurring, has been promoted to series regular. Feimster ...

ConneXionONE to carry out capital expansion project in 1Q16
Interactive marketing platform operator ConneXionONE plans to raise new funds to expand its products and services in the first quarter of 2016, ...