That's it... that compiles to a DLL

0
Curt_C
8/17/2007 7:03:54 PM

Thank you for answering this question,

but can you give me little demo or give me some code or may be I can create dll and use that dll in some other program

thank you

maxmax

0
maxmax
8/17/2007 7:20:42 PM

that's really way more then this forum is designed for.

If you download any of the multi-tier starterkits you will usually see an example of this, but in general I'd suggest you start with a good book.

0
Curt_C

Visual Studio .Net? Visual Basic .Net?

Visual Basic.NET or Visual Studio.NET?

What are the diff. visual basic 6 and vb.net ? How to convert the VB6 project to vb.net proj ?
What are the diff. visual basic 6 and vb.net ? How to convert the VB6 project to vb.net proj ? with code and interface too. There are entire forums dedicated to the differences between the two, and to convert your projects you should try the upgrade wizard in Visual Studio....

How to create DLL file in Visual Studio 2003 (VB.NET)
Hi,  I have some problems on working on DLL file in Visual Studio 2003 (VB.NET).  I have an application than initially created in Visual Studio 2003. Then this application has been created in DLL file and being imported to another application which created in Visual Studio 2005. All these applications are created in VB.NET.  Now i have edited the first application in Visual Studio 2003. I have re-build the application but the DLL file in bin folder seems not updated. How can I update the DLL? After I update the DLL file, I need to re-add it in another application (VB.NET...

Visual Studio.Net and VB.Net
Can we install VS.Net and VB.Net on the same machine and work side by. Is there any thing I need to worry about? I use VS.Net enterprise for my office work and I am planning to buy VB.Net standard for my personal use. Before I goahead and buy, I wanted to make sure that it works. Thanks for your help. Anil...

converting vb.net 2003 files to vb.net 2005
Hi, i am beginner..i watch videos about vb.net..they made on vs.net 2003 when i wrote these codes in 2005 ,it gives errors..is there any program which convert the code automatically?   thanks,Thanks,Speranza What videos are you talking about?  There are lots of great, up-to-date ASP.NET Videos on this site for free.Darrell Norton, MVPDarrell Norton's BlogPlease mark this post as answered if it helped you! i am talking about learnvisualstudio.net videos..Thanks,Speranza Speranza:they made on vs.net 2003 when i wrote these codes in 2005 ,it gives errors..is there a...

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

vb.net vs c#.net vs j#.net

ADO.NET Programming in Visual Basic .NET
Has anyone read "ADO.NET Programming in Visual Basic .NET, Second Edition" by Steve Holzner (Author), Bob Howell (Author)? I am trying to working on a project and there are a few things that I need to tie up quickly in my web forms. Is this book a good one? karls------------------------------------'Old and wrinkled is not what I expected to become when I grew up!'...

Web resources about - vb.net how to create .DLL file - asp.net.visual-basic.net

Wikipedia:Why create an account? - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is Wikipedia . You do not have to log in to learn. Almost anyone can edit almost any article at any given time too, but be aware that the ...

Facebook Teams Up With Google, Microsoft, Others To Create WebPlatform.org, A Developer Support Hub
Facebook may have a tricky relationship with HTML5 , but it still wants developers all over the Web to learn how to use it efficiently. The social ...

Sydney Festival review: Dirty Three create colossal towers of sound
Australia's instrumental rock anarchists have been breaking the rules for 26 years. And counting...

Palaszczuk to fast-track plan to create 180 jobs in North Queensland
Road and construction jobs worth $61 million will be fast-tracked in North Queensland in response to Queensland Nickel's decision on Friday to ...

You can now create Skype meetings right from Microsoft Outlook for iOS
... noteworthy of the two new features that have just been added to Outlook for iOS is Skype integration in the apps calendar. Now, when you create ...

David Bowie’s ISP, as remembered by the guy who helped create “BowieNet”
David Bowie. (credit: davidbowie.com ) When David Bowie became an Internet service provider in 1998, a man named Ron Roy helped him start the ...

Advanced chip from DARPA can create unjammable electronic devices for the battlefield
The ability to jam an enemy's communications systems during battle has become an increasingly important and strategic part of modern-day warfare. ...

Create promo codes for your apps and in-app products in the Google Play Developer Console
Posted by Yoshi Tamura, Product Manager, Google Play Over the past six months, a number of new tools in the Google Play Developer Console have ...

Seagate inhales, uses helium to create 10TB HDD
... in cloud-based data centers. The HDD contains seven platters and 14 read/write heads. It uses a hermetically sealed case and helium to create ...

ShmooCon: LastPass design elements create perfect Phishing opportunity
At ShmooCon on Saturday, Sean Cassidy, the CTO of Praesidio, demonstrated a clever attack against LastPass, which is possible thanks to a security ...