Using Class files without VS.NET

Hi,

I have written some class files for different purpose and I want to include them to my page files. For one class file i use this code below.

visit.aspx
----------------
<%@ page language="vb" src="visit.vb" inherits="vismain.viscustom" %>
visit.vb
--------------------
namespace vismain
public class viscustom
public sub additem(byval visID as string)
End Sub
End Class
End Namespace

what I need to use more then one class file in one aspx file !! Just like in Starterkit.Commerce project in login.aspx file, there is 3 class files used in that project. But since i dont have VS.NET i need to do it in other way. I really appreciate if anyone can help me out with this or guide me to correct direction.
0
volrathx

Visual Studio .Net? Visual Basic .Net?

Visual Basic.NET or Visual Studio.NET?

vb.net vs c#.net vs j#.net

Can I install Visual Basic 6 on my machine which has VS.NET 2003 & VS.NET 2005?
I may have a need to use Visual Basic 6 for a legacy project in the near future.  I was wondering if I can install VB6 on my machine which already has VS.NET 2003 & VS.NET 2005 installed on it? I did not know if doing so would cause issues or not so thought I would ask before just leaping and doing.   Ira Richard Smith At one time i had to install Visual Basic 6 on my machine with VS.NET 2003 and had "NO" issues. I would suggest take a backup of your machine or a restore point before you proceed. Please post your experience. I am sure some one would appreci...

Visual C#.Net vs Visual Studio.Net
I have read in other posts a lot of people recommending Visual Studio.Net over the Web Matrix. My query is: why is there a £700 difference between VS.Net and Visual C#.Net? As a c# developer, I won't need any VB functionality. I also don't require Visual Source Safe, as projects are generally small and manageable. What features are lacking in Visual c#.net that justifies the price difference? Does it have Intellisense / Dubuggers / Compilers? These are the features that would make me pay for it instead of continuing with WM, but I need to know if tehre is serious functionality missin...

Can I go from VS .NET 2003 to Visual Basic .NET 2003?
Hi, I just developed a commercial application using the trial version of Visual Studio .NET 2003.  My trial is about to expire.  I was hoping .NET 2.0 would be released by now, but that is obviously months away so I'm wondering if I could save a few hundred bucks by buying Visual Basic .NET 2003(around $110 i think) instead of having to buy Visual Studio .NET 2003, which I believe is up around $600 or so.   All my code is Visual Basic, so that's why I'm thinking that's all I need.  And it's mostly web development that I do if that matters.  T...

Recompile .dll made by vs.net without vs.net ?
How to recompile a code behind dll file without VS.net ? I created a web app using vs.net at home - every thing works great, but came to work and had to make some minor tweaks, but of course we don't have vs.net at work so I was using basic notepad- now of course changes aren't showing up because of the dll is not recompiled - I tried to use the command line compiler that comes with .net 1.1 sdk but no luck , any tips or suggestions? Should the command line compiler work? thanks...

Switch back from using VS.Net 2005 to VS.Net 2003
Hi All, Last Month I installed VS.Net 2005 using Framework 2.0 beta 1. Everything worked great using VS.Net 2005. Today, I decided to switch back to VS.Net 2003. I need to do some other projects that has been developed using Framework 1.1. When I open my ASP.Net project using VS.Net 2003, I got this error "The Web server reported the following error when attempting to create or open the Web Project located at the following URL:....... 'HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error'. Does anyone know how I can fix this problem without uninstall VS.Net2005 and reinstall VS.Net2003? Great...

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

How to use InterBase with VS.NET (vb.net)??
Hi all; Q1:How can I use "InterBase" as a RDMS with Visual Studio.NET (VB.NET) for developing a small application?? Q2:What should I use for a Data Provider? Q3:How ConnectionString will be build?? Thanks in advanced!Regards,CS4Ever~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Dont forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you.This credits that member, earns you a point and marks your thread as Resolved so we will ALL know you have been helped. This will help me, you and others....

Web resources about - Using Class files without VS.NET - asp.net.visual-basic.net

Jurors Still Deadlocked in Ex-Coal CEO Blankenship Trial
Jury still deadlocked in ex-coal CEO Blankenship trial; judge says partial verdict is allowed

WhatsApp blocks links to rival app Telegram on Android; Telegram says its Facebook page is down too
Natasha Lomas / TechCrunch : WhatsApp blocks links to rival app Telegram on Android; Telegram says its Facebook page is down too — WhatsApp Is ...

Walmart’s best Cyber Week deals for Tuesday, December 1st
Last week, we made sure to keep track of all the best pre-Black Friday deals from Walmart leading up to the biggest shopping day of the year. ...

Captain America: Civil War Is Already Breaking Records
The Captain America: Civil War official trailer was released just last week, and it’s already breaking records. The newest Marvel film, set for ...

Donald Trump Threatens CNN With $5M Tab To Goose Debate Ratings
Veteran reality-TV star Donald Trump is working like a beaver to bring back to its former ratings glory his latest starring vehicle The GOP Debates. ...

Hillary Clinton will blast Republicans on Obamacare in campaign's first-ever Quora chat
Hillary Clinton will mark a first in the digital campaign era on Tuesday, when she’ll become the first presidential candidate to answer questions ...

Adobe Renaming 'Flash Professional' to ‘Animate’, Shifts Focus to HTML5
As part of its round of November Creative Cloud updates , Adobe announced plans to rebrand its Flash Professional CC software as Animate CC to ...

Spotify just unseated Pandora to become the most popular music streaming app in the world
Spotify has knocked Pandora off the throne to become the most popular music streaming in the world, according to a new report from app analytics ...

Watch: Photo of Billy the Kid and His Killer Uncovered at Flea Market, Owner Says
Frank Abrams is working with experts to verify if the photo he bought at a North Carolina flea market is really of Billy the Kid posing in a ...

Amid tough competition, Samsung’s mobile division gets a new president
The Galaxy S 1 through 6. (not to scale) Samsung's mobile division is getting a new leader, as long-time division head JK Shin will be replaced ...