need help converting C# to vb.net

C# version is below
================================

namespace LicensedControls {
[
LicenseProvider(typeof(ExpiringLicenseProvider))
]
public class ExpiringLicensedLabel : Label {
public ExpiringLicensedLabel() {
LicenseManager.Validate(typeof(ExpiringLicensedLabel));
}
}
}

my attempt to get vb
=========================

Namespace LicensedControls
<LicenseProvider(GetType(ExpiringLicenseProvider))>
Public Class ExpiringLicensedLabel
Inherits Label
Public Sub New()
LicenseManager.Validate(GetType(ExpiringLicensedLabel))
End Sub
End Class
End Namespace

fails to compile on ">"
0
webber123456

Please check if below converter helps you!

http://www.kamalpatel.net/ConvertCSharp2VB.aspx

Sreedhar
http://www.w3coder.org
weblog http://weblogs.asp.net/skoganti
0
sreedhark
1/3/2004 2:01:55 PM
You need a line continuation character (the underscore) in VB.NET:

<LicenseProvider(GetType(ExpiringLicenseProvider))> _
Public Class ExpiringLicensedLabel

---
Patrick Steele
Microsoft .NET MVP
http://weblogs.asp.net/psteele/
0
psteele

What are the diff. visual basic 6 and vb.net ? How to convert the VB6 project to vb.net proj ?
What are the diff. visual basic 6 and vb.net ? How to convert the VB6 project to vb.net proj ? with code and interface too. There are entire forums dedicated to the differences between the two, and to convert your projects you should try the upgrade wizard in Visual Studio....

Converting from vb.net to c#.net
Hello I have recently purchased VBGolds RawDataPrinter which should allow users to print directly to label printers on our network directly from a c# web form.  Unfortunately they only supply vb.net examples and I have need of c#.  The component has been installed on our web server.  This is some code that they have supplied as examples in vb.net   "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" >"Head1" runat="server&qu...

Convert VB.Net application to C#.net
Haican any one help me to convert VB.Net application in this link to C#.net http://www.planet-source-code.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?txtCodeId=6718&lngWId=10RegardsAnu Palavila  Regards Anu Palavila Use this Free Conversion tool - http://www.developerfusion.com/tools/convert/vb-to-csharp/  ASP.NET Grid With Excel Capabilities | 27 GridView Tips & Tricks | Hosting your site? | SQL Server Tips Other Code Convertors (convert VB to C# and C# to VB) http://converter.telerik.com/ http://www.developerfusion.com/tools/convert/csharp-to-vb/ http://www.dotnetspider.com...

convert c#.net page to vb.net
ok I have an entire page in vb.net and now I want to integrate some code from another page but it written in c#.net what is the easiest way to convert c#.net to vb.net I tried using www.kamalpatel.net/ConvertCSharp2VB.aspx but it only gave me errors here is what I am trying to convert let me know if you have any ideas http://www.nomorepasting.com/paste.php?pasteID=20953 With Alex Lowe's translator ' Messages Private NoFileMessage As String = "No file selected" Private UploadSuccessMessage As String = "Uploaded Sucess" Private NoImagesMessag...

vb.net vs c#.net vs j#.net

Need help converting C# to VB.Net
I'm new to the .Net world, I have a little experience in VB.Net and that's what I'm focusing on.  I have a C# function I'm converting to VB.Net. I've got it all done except for the following.  For Each x As System.Collections.DictionaryEntry In e.NewValues    p = New System.Data.SqlClient.SqlParameter("@" + x.Key, x.Value)    c.Parameters.Add(p) Next On the line "p = New ...."  I'm getting "Overload resolution failed because no accessible 'New' can be called without a narrowing conversion" I understand the error message, I just don't know the proper s...

C#.NET or VB.NET

VB.Net To C#.Net

vb .net or c# .net

Linq defaulting to VB.net, need C#.net
Hi All, I have made my database mapping layer in Visual Studio and afterwards realized it wrote everything behind the scenes (in the dbml designer) in VB and not C#.  I tried creating a small dbml and selected C# as the language and it still created a VB designer.  This is the one thing I have left before I publish the ASP 3.5 version and the new mapping layer to production. Any idea's?  I couldn't find anything on the internet about this, Thanks in advance!!!Tim...

Web resources about - need help converting C# to vb.net - asp.net.visual-basic.net

Rothesay building new arena, converting existing rink to fieldhouse
The Town of Rothesay plans to build a new arena and convert the existing one into a fieldhouse.