Http:// and Http:// ?!

Hi,

How can I change https:// to http:// or vice versa in the VB.NEt or C#?

Thanks,
0
NETDeveloper

If your simply trying to alter the string you could do something like this:

strURL = "https://..."
strURL.Replace("https", "http")

End result here should be "http://..."
0
d_helland

Visual Studio .Net? Visual Basic .Net?

Visual Basic.NET or Visual Studio.NET?

How to use HTTP protocol in .Net Remoting? Thanks and Regards,How to use Http protocol in .net Remoting
<>Hi,     <><>How to use HTTP protocol in .Net Remoting ? Is there any specific code bits requires for that ?    I am using TCP protocol it's working but when i change it to  HTTP it throwing an error like "Arugument null exception"<>  Could  anybody give samples for that? Thanks & Regards,Vijay Here is an example of HTTP remoting:http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.runtime.remoting.channels.http.httpchannel.aspxCheers,       Kev...

http://pb2.forenshop.net/cgi-bin/forenserver/foren/F_2359/cutecast.pl <a href="http://pb2.forenshop.net/cgi-bin/forenserver/foren/F_2359/cutecast.pl">Christmas gifts</a> Christmas gifts
Name: Christmas gifts Email: Christmas_at_gifts.com Product: Bon Echo Summary: http://pb2.forenshop.net/cgi-bin/forenserver/foren/F_2359/cutecast.pl <a href="http://pb2.forenshop.net/cgi-bin/forenserver/foren/F_2359/cutecast.pl">Christmas gifts</a> Christmas gifts Comments: ...

ADO.NET Programming in Visual Basic .NET
Has anyone read "ADO.NET Programming in Visual Basic .NET, Second Edition" by Steve Holzner (Author), Bob Howell (Author)? I am trying to working on a project and there are a few things that I need to tie up quickly in my web forms. Is this book a good one? karls------------------------------------'Old and wrinkled is not what I expected to become when I grew up!'...

HTTP XML POST .NET

Converting Visual Basic 6 to Visual Basic .NET
Hi, I found this program that would get the mac address of a computer given its IP. I converted it into vb.net and it gave 2 errors. It said that I couldn't use "any" in declarations, so I found out what variable it was tryign to pass and changed the any to that data type. Now, the program will start in vb.net... but when I click the button, it returns the wrong mac address, while the one in vb6 returned the correct one.All you have to do is add 2 textboxes to the form and 1 button, dont change their names.::::::::::VB6 CODE::::::::::Option ExplicitPrivate Const NO_ERROR = 0Private Declare F...

C# Visual Basic.NET JScript.NET what should I choose ?
I'm just a beginner with programing ASP.NET web sistes. Unfortunatelly I don't know any of the languages supported by ASP. (By the time I programmed in DELPHI and SQL) So I should start to learn one of the languages. Could somebody help me to choose the language I should use ? Which and why ? Thanks in advance, Gonzi Use C# or VB.NET, which ever you are comfortable with. Go here to see sample of both in use http://samples.gotdotnet.com/quickstart/aspplus Ultimately, once you get more advanced, you'll really want to become comfortable with both languages. I ...

Can I go from VS .NET 2003 to Visual Basic .NET 2003?
Hi, I just developed a commercial application using the trial version of Visual Studio .NET 2003.  My trial is about to expire.  I was hoping .NET 2.0 would be released by now, but that is obviously months away so I'm wondering if I could save a few hundred bucks by buying Visual Basic .NET 2003(around $110 i think) instead of having to buy Visual Studio .NET 2003, which I believe is up around $600 or so.   All my code is Visual Basic, so that's why I'm thinking that's all I need.  And it's mostly web development that I do if that matters.  T...

Visual C#.Net vs Visual Studio.Net
I have read in other posts a lot of people recommending Visual Studio.Net over the Web Matrix. My query is: why is there a £700 difference between VS.Net and Visual C#.Net? As a c# developer, I won't need any VB functionality. I also don't require Visual Source Safe, as projects are generally small and manageable. What features are lacking in Visual c#.net that justifies the price difference? Does it have Intellisense / Dubuggers / Compilers? These are the features that would make me pay for it instead of continuing with WM, but I need to know if tehre is serious functionality missin...

HTTP Error 404: Not Found. in Visual Studio .net
Was doing it in Web Matrix. Now I am creating a project in VS .NET I am getting the following error: The default access mode for this Project is set to file share, but the project folder at 'http://localhost/WebApplication' cannot be opened with 'c:\inetpub\wwwroot\WebApplication1'. The error returned was: Unable to create Web Project 'WebApplication1'. The file path'c:\inetpub\WebApplication1' does not correspond to the URL 'http://localhost/WebApplication1'. The two need to map to the same server. HTTP Error 404: Not Found. Thank you! Hi, You're trying to create project i...

What are the diff. visual basic 6 and vb.net ? How to convert the VB6 project to vb.net proj ?
What are the diff. visual basic 6 and vb.net ? How to convert the VB6 project to vb.net proj ? with code and interface too. There are entire forums dedicated to the differences between the two, and to convert your projects you should try the upgrade wizard in Visual Studio....

Web resources about - Http:// and Http:// ?! - asp.net.visual-basic.net