how to make a phone call in VB.NET web based application

I am developing a ASP.NET & VB.NET web application and i want to dial a number using my phone through application.................what i mean is that the number to be dialed will be provided from the application and my phone should dial that number.........Can any one tell me how can i do that?????
0
fazalsorathia

Can you link your phone to your PC or will you do this via a modem?
0
hagis
7/21/2004 12:42:12 PM
I will link my phone with the pc and not with the help of modem.................
0
fazalsorathia
7/21/2004 2:19:53 PM

Did anyone has answer of above

0
harshal_shravgi
12/12/2007 11:57:10 AM

Don't think all of the phone support this.

0
GHI
12/13/2007 2:03:54 AM

i am facing the same problem can one help me

0
Parvaiz06

Visual Basic.NET or Visual Studio.NET?

Visual Studio .Net? Visual Basic .Net?

What are the diff. visual basic 6 and vb.net ? How to convert the VB6 project to vb.net proj ?
What are the diff. visual basic 6 and vb.net ? How to convert the VB6 project to vb.net proj ? with code and interface too. There are entire forums dedicated to the differences between the two, and to convert your projects you should try the upgrade wizard in Visual Studio....

Visual Studio.Net and VB.Net
Can we install VS.Net and VB.Net on the same machine and work side by. Is there any thing I need to worry about? I use VS.Net enterprise for my office work and I am planning to buy VB.Net standard for my personal use. Before I goahead and buy, I wanted to make sure that it works. Thanks for your help. Anil...

simple web application created in VB.net(VS.Net) will not run
I tried to run the ASP.net samples created by VB.net. But it doesn't run successfully. For example, I copied VB project folder at C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\VB\Project. From the web browser I typed http://localhost/VB/Project/Project.aspx Only the text for some LabelControls showed up, not the content Text generated by project.aspx.vb. Does that mean that I didn't set the IIS and ASP.net correct? Can you post the source code for your application. This may make it easier to debug what is going on. Thanks. Glen Kowalski Software Design Engineer / Test Microsoft Corporation This posti...

Web resources about - how to make a phone call in VB.NET web based application - asp.net.visual-basic.net

MBA: Mortgage Applications Decrease in Latest MBA Weekly Survey, Purchase Applications up 24% YoY
From the MBA: Mortgage Applications Decrease in Latest MBA Weekly Surve Mortgage applications decreased 3.2 percent from one week earlier, according ...

Mortgage applications fall 3.2%
A definitive rise in mortgage interest rates over the last month is keeping borrowers at bay.

Google pushing virtual reality applications
Google has been pushing its R&D into virtual reality applications and is looking to enhance YouTube with the ability to provide virtual reality ...