Hi Friends,

              i have a webserver control in my application.i load the web browser control on a button click using the below code

Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click

               AxWebBrowser1.Navigate(
"http://www.rateitall.com/i-322335-.aspx", False)

End sub

once the page is loaded in the browser i want the <a> HREF value in that page.For example if that page has a word with name Attorney then i want to get the url of that word.how to get this.Plz help me.

with regards,

Balaji.

Balaji,
Chennai
0
balajeemca

what exactly you want give more details..?
0
udkadam
2/9/2007 10:07:32 AM

hi udkadam,

                if the are words like this ATTORNEY,People in a web page with the hyper links then i want the url associated with these hyperlinks.

with regards,

Balaji.

Balaji,
Chennai
0
balajeemca

How to get HTML Source of web page opened by web browser using vb.net
hello friends,         i have opened an web browser in vb.net using the below code Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click Dim nullObject As System.Object = 0 Dim str As String = "" Dim nullObjStr As System.Object = str Windows.Forms.Cursor.Current = Cursors.WaitCursor Dim i As Int16 For i = 1 To 2 AxWebBrowser1.Navigate("http://www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&q=test&meta=", True) AxWebBrowser1.Document. Next Windows.Forms.Cursor.Current = Cursors.Default End Sub  ...

Both C# ASPX pages and VB.NET ASPX in single VB.NET Web Applcation Template
Hi.. Is it possible to have both c# pages and VB pages in same Webapplication, what i chose is VB.NET Web application Template. With Thanks, Jaya.... I don't see why you couldn't, but for the sake of consistency I don't know why you would want to do this. When you choose a C# or VB.NET application template(I'm assuming you're using VS or WebMatrix), it simply creates a .aspx file that includes a page directive that specifies the page language. If you created a C# template but want to use VB.Net instead, you need to go from: <%@ Page Language="C#" .... to...

Get value of primary key after INSERT statement using Web Matrix (VB.NET)
I am using the following function developed using Web Matrix to insert a record into a table when the user clicks the submit button.  How can i get the "primary key" or value of the inserted record back to the application.  The following is my insert statement:Sub btnSubmit_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs)      CreateMyRecord("98", "UU1")       '==> need the primary key of the inserted record here.......End SubFunction CreateMyRecord(ByVal streetNumber As Integer, ByVal authorityRef As String) As Integer&nbs...

I have a web site in vb.net 2003 that I what to convert to vb.net 2005. I open my web site in the visual studio 2005 by Local IIS option. I follow the steps of the visual studio conversion wizard.In the conversion report I received the following warning 'Referencepath' settings have not been converted.  Can anyone tell what I have to do to make this warning disappear? Best regards,Sérgio 'Referencepath'  is a property you can set with with VS2003 project file, sothat when ever you to do Add reference this path is serached for class libraries.  We do not  have that ...

Run Vb.net Web app using Web Harpoon
Does anyone know what Begin Tag and End Tag to use to run a VB.Net web App in Web Harpoon? We are experiencing errors trying to run the app. Error --> The state information is invalid for this page and might be corrupted Thanks,   Erik...

Functions in Web Pages using VB.NET
Does anyone know where to place a FUNCTION with WEB Programming using VB.NET code behind? For example, if I have 4 ASPX pages and will use the same function, where or what part of the web page can I place this function or do I need to have that function in each of the ASPX page? Unlike in a COM program using VB.NET, that function would most probably reside in the MODULE and any VB.NET form can easily call it. TIF you can put it in a class***********************Dinakar NethiLife is short. Enjoy it.*********************** Thanks....

Using web matrix web server with Visual Studio .NET 2003
Hello all, I am a computer system technology student and my college is a part of the MSDN Academic alliance, so I managed to recieve an educational copy of Visual Studio.NET 2003. Seeing as I am on a work term and actually have free time at night... I have decided to punish myself and learn another technology. My problem is that I am running it on a Windows XP Home edition system at home, so I cannot run IIS. I do have the professional CD, also from MSDN acdemic alliance, but, 1) I may someday use my XP Home to produce comercial solutions in HTML, PHP, JSP or other (though I'll pr...

Web resources about - How to get the HREF value of the Anchor tag in a web page using the web browser control in vb.net - asp.net.visual-basic.net

Blind Browser
Nifty idea from Charlie Deets: a browser for web designers working on retina displays, to test how sites look on non-retina displays.

Nokia Browser for Symbian - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Copy paste support is poor. If you have a device with no Control-key or Pen-key, you can not copy paste in most web forms. With older Nokia models, ...

Star Wars: The Force Awakens: Browser extensions help avoid online spoilers
There are at least two extensions for Google's Chrome browser that will help you stay away from spoilers for the new film.

Obscura Camera 2.0 introduces Photos edit extension and improved photo browser
... edit extension lets you apply Obscuras wonderful filters on photos you may have taken with other, lesser camera apps. Improved photo browser ...

Price Drop: Life Web Browser
Life Web Browser 1.5 Device: iOS Universal Category: Productivity Price: Free, Version: 1.5 ( iTunes ) Description: Life Web Browser is Universal! ...

PSA: Latest Humble Bundle lets you play 19 Neo-Geo games in your browser
Art of Fighting 2 —and 18 other SNK Neo-Geo classics—can now be played legally and easily in a Chrome or Firefox web browser thanks to this week's ...

Microsoft settles shareholders' lawsuit over browser blunder
Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) executives settled a lawsuit with shareholders after a "technical error" cost the company a $732 million fine from European ...

One of Google Chrome's best features is coming to Microsoft's new web browser
Microsoft Edge, the replacement for Internet Explorer, could be about to get browser extensions after launching without them, according to a ...

Xbox One system update rolling out, tweaks Edge browser
Latest system patch to introduce various bug fixes across system.

Microsoft's Edge keeps shedding share as users pick other browsers on Windows 10
Microsofts Edge browser, the replacement for Internet Explorer on Windows 10, continues to struggle to retain users, according to multiple metrics ...