HI,

i was searching something new, then i suddenly find some tips to convert C#.Net code to VB.Net but i did not do well.

i am puttint its url here plz tell me how to convert C#.Net code to VB.Net.

http://www.dotnetspider.com/code/C-273-Convert-C-VB-NET.aspx

Jasim...

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you

Jasim Akhtar
New Delhi ( INDIA )
0
miazaidi

It would be better if you write the problem you having, while converting from C# to VB.NET. You cannot completely rely on online converters.

Thanks

Mark post(s) as "Answer" that helped you

Electronic Screw
Website||Blog||Dub@i.net
0
e_screw
4/4/2007 6:08:01 AM

http://www.developerfusion.co.uk

under utilities you will find convert c# to vb.net, vb.net to c# etc....

check it out.

:>
0
edwardsy
4/4/2007 6:28:00 AM
miazaidi:

It would be better if you write the problem you having, while converting from C# to VB.NET. You cannot completely rely on online converters.

Thanks

is there any way to convert entire C#.Net Project to VB.Net project without manually writing all code to VB.Net.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you

Jasim Akhtar
New Delhi ( INDIA )
0
miazaidi
4/4/2007 6:36:15 AM

Our Instant VB C# to VB converter will do that (and also convert entire web sites, folders, etc.).  Go to our web site for to download the demo edition.

David Anton
http://www.tangiblesoftwaresolutions.com
Convert VB to C#, C++, or Java
Convert C# to VB, C++, or Java
Convert C++ to C#, VB, or Java
Convert Java to C#, C++, or VB
0
David

Translate c#.net code to vb.net code
Hi I can usually do the translation myself, but this time I am a bit stumped  Let us consider to rewrite Urls (more than 16000 links) using a table. Save original url and rewritten url in a table. Now add a class file in App_Code folder. class UrlRewriteModule : IHttpModule{    public void Dispose()    {        // Nothing to dispose    }    public void Init(HttpApplication context)    {        context.BeginRequest += new EventHandler(context...

How to migrate code from vb.net to c#.net?
Hi all,If anybody knows information on migration of VB.Net application to C#.net. i.e Any tools available, best practices, methodology for estimation. etc.   RegardsHelen    Hey, Take a look at this topic http://forums.asp.net/t/1100603.aspxMaybe some of these sites can be of help to you.  Arnold you can do it by page by page just copy and paste ur page in the following link http://labs.developerfusion.co.uk/convert/vb-to-csharp.aspx and convert ur vb.net to c# gotcha!!YasserSpica.www.spica.aewww.bncnetwork.netPlease remember to mark as answers i...

How to change vb.net code to C#.Net ?...
Hi, Earlier i had a class  that i got it from this Forum, it in vb.net and i am trying it to convert it in c#.net but i am unable to covert properly to work. the functionality of this class is to convert number value to words. i am putting both of code c#.net and VB.net please rectify it.Public Class NumberToWords Dim Character As String Public Function ConvertNumber(ByVal A As Double) As String On Error Resume Next Dim MM Dim IM ConvertNumber = "" MM = Microsoft.VisualBasic.Len(A) IM = Microsoft.VisualBasic.Left(A, Mic...

Migrate code from vb.net to C#.net
Hello friends, I had created a web site using visual studio 2005. web site was created using the language vb i.e. VB.net. Now as per the clint requirement I have to migrate all the code in C#. So the question is that is there any tool or any inbuild utility in Visual Stuidio so that we can migrate the site from vb.net to C#.net. Or we have to do it mannually i.e. by changing each and every line of code mannually? Kindly suggest me. Thanks & Regards Girish NehteThanks & RegardsGirish NehteIf This post helps you to solve your problem please mark this as an answer. Hi, at the mome...

convert VB.net code to C# code ( Visual studio 2003 )
Hello,   Where can I find a program that convert  VB.net code to C# code ( Visual studio 2003 ) Best regards   Google.***********************Dinakar NethiLife is short. Enjoy it.*********************** http://www.carlosag.net/Tools/CodeTranslator/Default.aspxGO HOKIES!!!...

how to convert VB.NET code this code to C#
Hi I have the following code whihc I need to convert to C# since I dont know VB.NET any ideas how to do this: Imports System.IO Imports System.Reflection Add the following code to the class: Private Function GetSql(ByVal Name As String) As String Try ' Get the current assembly. Dim Asm As [Assembly] = [Assembly].GetExecutingAssembly() ' Resources are named using a fully qualified name. Dim strm As Stream = Asm.GetManifestResourceStream(Asm.GetName().Name + "." + Name) ' Read the contents of the embedded file. ...

What are the diff. visual basic 6 and vb.net ? How to convert the VB6 project to vb.net proj ?
What are the diff. visual basic 6 and vb.net ? How to convert the VB6 project to vb.net proj ? with code and interface too. There are entire forums dedicated to the differences between the two, and to convert your projects you should try the upgrade wizard in Visual Studio....

Converting from vb.net to c#.net
Hello I have recently purchased VBGolds RawDataPrinter which should allow users to print directly to label printers on our network directly from a c# web form.  Unfortunately they only supply vb.net examples and I have need of c#.  The component has been installed on our web server.  This is some code that they have supplied as examples in vb.net   "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" >"Head1" runat="server&qu...

vb.net vs c#.net vs j#.net

convert c#.net page to vb.net
ok I have an entire page in vb.net and now I want to integrate some code from another page but it written in c#.net what is the easiest way to convert c#.net to vb.net I tried using www.kamalpatel.net/ConvertCSharp2VB.aspx but it only gave me errors here is what I am trying to convert let me know if you have any ideas http://www.nomorepasting.com/paste.php?pasteID=20953 With Alex Lowe's translator ' Messages Private NoFileMessage As String = "No file selected" Private UploadSuccessMessage As String = "Uploaded Sucess" Private NoImagesMessag...

VB.Net To C#.Net

Web resources about - How to convert C#.Net code to VB.Net code ???... - asp.net.visual-basic.net

Today’s apps gone free: BlockBear, Stock Grader, PDF Smart Convert and more
Block ads and other annoying content, take the emotion out of investing, and convert almost anything into a PDF with todays collection of apps ...

Ford patents rear wheel that converts into a unicycle
Filed under: Government/Legal , Green , Ford , Green Driving , Motorcycle , Electric Ford is thinking about allowing drivers to remove a rear ...

How to convert your old VHS tapes to DVD with this software
Remember those old VHS tapes you have sitting in the corner? Convert them into DVDs with this affordable software so you can easily watch them ...