How do you call a windows form from a web form?

hi,

 i doing a vb project which include a web form and a windows form.

How do you call a windows form from a web form? can any kind souls plz tell mi haha....my email is EDITED. i appreciate the help

regards kit

EDITED By: longhorn2005

0
kit1987

This gives you an idea using VS 2003-- most of it is still relevant:  http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/02/01/UserCtrl/

---------------------------------------
MCP - Web Based Client Development .NET 2.0
0
ps2goat
6/18/2007 2:05:07 PM

I am attempting to do something similar, I have an existing windows form application that I was asked to implement into a web form. Reading over the article you sent I see it refering to client side applications, but the application I need to implement and runn from the webform is on the server.

Any thoughts?

Padawangeek
Always learning...
0
padawangeek

windows forms in vb .net into web forms

How to call window form from windows servcie in .net
Hi    I created a windows Service and i did following steps.>>protected override void OnStart(string[] args) { // TODO: Add code here to start your service.   System.Windows.Application.Run();Form1 frm = new Form1(); frm.Show(); }   I add the service installer and to start service i opened a command prompt then i typed installutil path/serviceproj.exe. And i started the service from Mycomputer->Manage. But windows service is not showing the form.Everyone is telling windows service not support UI.Its a background thing. So Form is not showing My ques...

call a web form from a window form
Hi all I need help about calling a web form from a window form. i don't know if this is possible but if it possible please give me some help, any kind of help. thanks. Miguel A. Usually you can open any exe from within the windows form, and to do so, you could open the iexplorer.exe and give it the url of the webform to run it. regards.Bilal Hadiar, MCP, MCTS, MCPD, MCTMicrosoft MVP - Telerik MVP would you give me an example? please, tanksMiguel A. please i need some documentation or examples about this.Miguel A....

IE StatusBar Messages using Visual Basic .NET Web Forms
I'm creating a web-based application that has many different forms for data entry.  I basically want to use the exisiting Internet Explorer status bar to provide the user messages that verify that a record has been saved.  Is there a way to do that in Visual Basic .NET without having to create a save button click event that basically writes out JavaScript?  I know I could use a custom validator or a validation summary to do this, but I just think that the Status Bar is a better interface for what I want to do.  Please let me know if you have any suggestions.  Thanks...

Video Streaming & Visual Basic .NET 2003 Web Forms
I'd like to create a web-based video streaming page, and I was wondering what the best method would be using Visual Basic .NET 2003. Does anyone know any good online tutorials or books that talk about using Windows Media 9 in web forms? Any other ideas?Thanks, Mike Bummer, I guess it's impossible...Thanks, Mike This is a place to start http://www.google.com.au/search?q=embed+windows+media+in+HTML&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search&meta= This is also available in english somewhere complete with code but I cant seem to find that version right now. googl...

.NET Windows Forms in .NET Library Model
Hi, I downloaded C# 2.0 Library Model and I see that it does not contain Windows Forms classes (System.Windows.Forms namespace). Is there another library model for this? ...

non .net form issue within a .net form tag

How to call One FORM from Another FORM IN VB.NET
I AM NEW TO VB.NET, I CREATE A REPORT USING REPEATER COMPONENT (FORM NAME IS REP_VIEW) IN ANOTHER FORM (REP_GET) I GET CODE,MONTH AND YEAR FROM THIS FORM (REP_GET) WHEN I RUN THE FORM REP_GET AND GET DETAILS OF CODE,MONTH,YEAR AND I CLICK THE VIEW BUTTON IN REP_GET FORM IMMEDAIATELY FORM_VIEW FORM HASTO BE OPEN AND REPORT  HAS TO BE VIEWED.  BASED ON CODE,MONTH,YEAR SQL QUERIES ARE IN CODE BEHIND OF FORM_VIEW , CONDITIONS ARE CODE,MONTH,YEAR,      WHICH IS GET FROM FORM_GET   PLEASE HELP ME   THANKS  ...

.Net Windows Control in Web Form
Hi all,How can I use a .Net windows control in a web form? I use object tag but it doesn't work and displays empty.Thanks in advance cheers Hi, you can check this article out: Hosting a Windows Control in a Web Form. This shows only how to host the control. If you want interaction with the client you can do this by setting the correct CAS (Code Access Security) settings on the client pc. Grz, Kris.Read my blog. Handy Firefox plugins for web developers.Workaround for non working Mark as answer buttons. Thanks guys for your replycheers...

External Visual in .Net web forms?
Hi all, Can I deploy an External Visual user object as .Net web forms? I'm trying to use the Microsoft riched20.dll to get a standard rich edit control instead of PB's OEM version. Thanks. No, that isn't supported. Regards, Dave Fish Sybase On 23 Aug 2007 01:18:30 -0700, Assaf Sasson wrote: >Hi all, > >Can I deploy an External Visual user object as .Net web >forms? > >I'm trying to use the Microsoft riched20.dll to get a >standard rich edit control instead of PB's OEM version. > >Thanks. ...

Visual Basic.NET or Visual Studio.NET?

Web resources about - How do you call a windows form from a web form? - asp.net.visual-basic.net

The Windows Blog

20/20 Will Offer ‘Important Window’ Into Life As Iraqi Refugee
... To ride that roller coaster of hope and anguish with these 149 refugees was dramatic, Vargas told TVNewser. “It’s a small but important window ...

Windows 10 Mobile Update For Older Lumias Pushed To 2016
Earlier this year Microsoft stated that their plan was to begin the roll out of Windows 10 Mobile to existing Lumia devices in December. With ...

HTML5 video comes to Firefox for Windows, Netflix fans rejoice
Yesterday we told you that Netflix for Windows 10 had received an update , but that's not all that's coming to Windows, Firefox also has plans ...

Here's what Microsoft has planned for Windows in 2016
Windows is still Microsoft's most important product. After a tough year, the company has managed to fix many of the issues that bugged users, ...

Microsoft partners with Chinese state-owned defense conglomerate to promote, sell Windows 10 to government ...
... expanded its partnership with one of China's largest defense and technology conglomerates as it announced a joint venture to get Windows 10 ...

'Clash Of Clans' Update From Supercell Adds A Personal Break Status Window And Winter Theme
"Clash Of Clans" fans that are annoyed by the Town Hall 11 personal break timer will love this optional update. Learn what the patch means for ...

Microsoft delays Windows 10 Mobile upgrade for older Lumias
If you've been itching to try Windows 10 Mobile on your Windows Phone 8.1 device, we've got some bad news. Microsoft says older Lumias won't ...