drag and drop image

Visual Basic 2005 Express Edition:

I need to drag and drop an image from one PictureBox to another PictureBox where:

1) the image is visible while being dragged
2) the image can be dropped at any location within the target PictureBox
3) the image can be rotated within the target PictureBox

0
furjaw

As you are creating a Windows Forms application, and not an ASP.NET application, you will need to ask your questions on the MSDN Forums.

Alister
0
SomeNewKid

Visual Basic.NET or Visual Studio.NET?

Visual Studio .Net? Visual Basic .Net?

ADO.NET Programming in Visual Basic .NET
Has anyone read "ADO.NET Programming in Visual Basic .NET, Second Edition" by Steve Holzner (Author), Bob Howell (Author)? I am trying to working on a project and there are a few things that I need to tie up quickly in my web forms. Is this book a good one? karls------------------------------------'Old and wrinkled is not what I expected to become when I grew up!'...

C# Visual Basic.NET JScript.NET what should I choose ?
I'm just a beginner with programing ASP.NET web sistes. Unfortunatelly I don't know any of the languages supported by ASP. (By the time I programmed in DELPHI and SQL) So I should start to learn one of the languages. Could somebody help me to choose the language I should use ? Which and why ? Thanks in advance, Gonzi Use C# or VB.NET, which ever you are comfortable with. Go here to see sample of both in use http://samples.gotdotnet.com/quickstart/aspplus Ultimately, once you get more advanced, you'll really want to become comfortable with both languages. I ...

Converting Visual Basic 6 to Visual Basic .NET
Hi, I found this program that would get the mac address of a computer given its IP. I converted it into vb.net and it gave 2 errors. It said that I couldn't use "any" in declarations, so I found out what variable it was tryign to pass and changed the any to that data type. Now, the program will start in vb.net... but when I click the button, it returns the wrong mac address, while the one in vb6 returned the correct one.All you have to do is add 2 textboxes to the form and 1 button, dont change their names.::::::::::VB6 CODE::::::::::Option ExplicitPrivate Const NO_ERROR = 0Private Declare F...

Can I go from VS .NET 2003 to Visual Basic .NET 2003?
Hi, I just developed a commercial application using the trial version of Visual Studio .NET 2003.  My trial is about to expire.  I was hoping .NET 2.0 would be released by now, but that is obviously months away so I'm wondering if I could save a few hundred bucks by buying Visual Basic .NET 2003(around $110 i think) instead of having to buy Visual Studio .NET 2003, which I believe is up around $600 or so.   All my code is Visual Basic, so that's why I'm thinking that's all I need.  And it's mostly web development that I do if that matters.  T...

Visual C#.Net vs Visual Studio.Net
I have read in other posts a lot of people recommending Visual Studio.Net over the Web Matrix. My query is: why is there a £700 difference between VS.Net and Visual C#.Net? As a c# developer, I won't need any VB functionality. I also don't require Visual Source Safe, as projects are generally small and manageable. What features are lacking in Visual c#.net that justifies the price difference? Does it have Intellisense / Dubuggers / Compilers? These are the features that would make me pay for it instead of continuing with WM, but I need to know if tehre is serious functionality missin...

What are the diff. visual basic 6 and vb.net ? How to convert the VB6 project to vb.net proj ?
What are the diff. visual basic 6 and vb.net ? How to convert the VB6 project to vb.net proj ? with code and interface too. There are entire forums dedicated to the differences between the two, and to convert your projects you should try the upgrade wizard in Visual Studio....

Free Book
followup to grc.techtalk Free Book - Upgrading Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0 to Microsoft Visual Basic .NET http://msdn.microsoft.com/vbrun/staythepath/additionalresources/upgradingvb6/ ----------------------------------------------------------- Quote ----------------------------------------------------------- Upgrading Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0 to Microsoft Visual Basic .NET is is the complete technical guide to upgrading Visual Basic 6 applications to Visual Basic .NET, covering all upgrade topics from APIs to ZOrders. It shows how to fix upgrade issues with forms, language, data...

How to upload images and text file into folders? (visual basic.net)
1. input: folder(contain imges) + text file(multiline=contain info for all the images)        output: folder (contain 1 image + text file (1line=contain info of the image only)2. each of the line info; A,A,A,A,,||B,B,B,B,B||CCC||D,D,D    the last D is image name    and we can relate the image with the last D    but the system requirement format is A,A,A,A,,||B,B,B,B,B||CCC||D Please help me..thanx! Hi, Based on my understanding, you want to upload images and text files. But I'm n...

How to upload images and text file into folders? (visual basic.net)
  1. input: folder(contain imges) + text file(multiline=contain info for all the images) output: folder (contain 1 image + text file (1line=contain info of the image only)    2. each of the line info; A,A,A,A,,||B,B,B,B,B||CCC||D,D,D the last D is image name and we can relate the image with the last D but the system requirement format is A,A,A,A,,||B,B,B,B,B||CCC||D   Please help me..thanx! Norie it's confusing me. First what is your requirement ? What i understand is instead of 10 images uploaded only one image, it may be some problem in your for loop...

How to store Image in Oracle9i using Visual Basic .Net 2008?
I'm using the code below and I don't know where in the code am I wrong. Please F1 me out. Reply to this post or at gp.brahmbhatt. ' Developer   : Gaurav Brahmbhatt' Created On  : 13th October 2008' Description : Visitor Entry Page which stores the basic Information about the visitor and prints the details on the GatePass.' Imports System.Net.MailImports System.Data.OracleClientImports System.TextImports System.Data.OracleClient.OracleTypeImports System.Drawing.PrintingImports System.IOImports System.Data.OracleClient.OracleLob Partial Public Class Vi...

Can I install Visual Basic 6 on my machine which has VS.NET 2003 & VS.NET 2005?
I may have a need to use Visual Basic 6 for a legacy project in the near future.  I was wondering if I can install VB6 on my machine which already has VS.NET 2003 & VS.NET 2005 installed on it? I did not know if doing so would cause issues or not so thought I would ask before just leaping and doing.   Ira Richard Smith At one time i had to install Visual Basic 6 on my machine with VS.NET 2003 and had "NO" issues. I would suggest take a backup of your machine or a restore point before you proceed. Please post your experience. I am sure some one would appreci...

Web resources about - drag and drop image - asp.net.visual-basic.net

Twist Image
At Twist Image, we connect brands to people and people to brands. Let us show you what we mean.

Wikipedia:Manual of Style/Images - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wikipedia contains millions of illustrative images and other electronic media . This page gives a very brief overview of how images are used ...

Pinterest Makes Two More Acquisitions to Enhance E-Commerce and Image Recognition
... The companies bring Pinterest's total number of acquisitions to nine. Some obvious synergies exist for Pinterest, which is all about images ...

Images show what the world looks like through the eyes of a dolphin
... , a scientific research organization dedicated to understanding the way dolphins communicate and perceive the world, has produced some images ...

Save Google's Image Search Results
If you find beautiful images using Google Image Search's mobile site, you can save them and organize them using a new Google service. Just tap ...

"Creed," "Empire" among Image Awards nominees
The NAACP Image Awards will be presented in a Feb.

Witcher 3 Blood and Wine expansion gets colorful first images
Here are the first images for the acclaimed RPG's second expansion.

Book Sensation ‘Maestra’ Gets Cover Image Reveal
EXCLUSIVE : Here is a first peek at the U.S. cover art for L.S. Hilton 's Maestra , which hits bookshelves in the U.S. on April 19 through G.P. ...

Titan Appears Earth-Like in New Image
The new image was created by combining multiple near-infrared images taken during a high-altitude flyby on November 13.

Google Posts First Pixel C “ryu” Factory Images
... wondering how exactly the search giant would handle updates for it. Would they arrive similarly to the Nexus line, which means factory images ...