creating setup file in vb.net

Hi,

I have created a setup file for the application which i had developed. The file is being created and when i install the same in the client, a shortcut is created in the desktop of the client.
When i double click that shortcut a window is being opened with all the desktop contents.
I will be thankful if anyone can give me a detailed procedure of how to create a setup file in vb.net.
Thanks in advance...
Cheers
Chakri
Cheers,
Chakri
0
chakravarthy_msc

If you're using Visual Studio, it comes packaged with a dinky installer template.  It's apart of the Project Templates when you create a new project.
Kay Lee
MySpace.com - http://www.myspace.com/kragie
Infrastructure Group
MySpace.com

- Code to live, but Live to code.
0
KraGiE

Visual Basic.NET or Visual Studio.NET?

Visual Studio .Net? Visual Basic .Net?

What are the diff. visual basic 6 and vb.net ? How to convert the VB6 project to vb.net proj ?
What are the diff. visual basic 6 and vb.net ? How to convert the VB6 project to vb.net proj ? with code and interface too. There are entire forums dedicated to the differences between the two, and to convert your projects you should try the upgrade wizard in Visual Studio....

Visual Studio.Net and VB.Net
Can we install VS.Net and VB.Net on the same machine and work side by. Is there any thing I need to worry about? I use VS.Net enterprise for my office work and I am planning to buy VB.Net standard for my personal use. Before I goahead and buy, I wanted to make sure that it works. Thanks for your help. Anil...

converting vb.net 2003 files to vb.net 2005
Hi, i am beginner..i watch videos about vb.net..they made on vs.net 2003 when i wrote these codes in 2005 ,it gives errors..is there any program which convert the code automatically?   thanks,Thanks,Speranza What videos are you talking about?  There are lots of great, up-to-date ASP.NET Videos on this site for free.Darrell Norton, MVPDarrell Norton's BlogPlease mark this post as answered if it helped you! i am talking about learnvisualstudio.net videos..Thanks,Speranza Speranza:they made on vs.net 2003 when i wrote these codes in 2005 ,it gives errors..is there a...

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

vb.net vs c#.net vs j#.net

ADO.NET Programming in Visual Basic .NET
Has anyone read "ADO.NET Programming in Visual Basic .NET, Second Edition" by Steve Holzner (Author), Bob Howell (Author)? I am trying to working on a project and there are a few things that I need to tie up quickly in my web forms. Is this book a good one? karls------------------------------------'Old and wrinkled is not what I expected to become when I grew up!'...

Web resources about - creating setup file in vb.net - asp.net.visual-basic.net

Londonistan: How Britain is Creating a Terror State Within - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The book encompasses a critique of multiculturalism , alleged weak policing, cultural relativism , and what Phillips calls a 'victim culture'. ...

Facebook’s Matt Kelly Describes Process Of Creating Plugin For WordPress
The plugin for WordPress launched by Facebook in June has been downloaded more than 180,000 times, and Engineer, Developer Relations Matt Kelly ...

Creating Online Ads that Drive Brand Awareness
New research shows how the creative elements of online ads impact brand awareness.

Bug - Creating a Video.Watches Action stopped working - Facebook-Entwickler
Since today executing a POST on a me/video.wacthes endpoints no longer works, it was working around 10 hours ago since then the call always returns ...

Facebook Creating Fourth-Party Privacy Rules for Facebook Connect Widget & Plugin Developers
In a recently-written post on the Facebook Developers Wiki, Facebook had added new rules for information sharing between websites that have implemented ...

The Obama campaign won by creating their own Facebook, with unique features for political campaigns.
... seen as too dangerous to nominate someone who is so thoroughly narcissistic, arrogant and dishonest. The Obama campaign won basically by creating ...

Creating A Great Startup Culture
... with any Bay Area startup these days (ping pong, beer on tap, catered lunches and Macbook Airs) – though these things are, of course, Creating ...

WIRED Creating the Nebula for iPad on the iTunes App Store
Get WIRED Creating the Nebula on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Nets of freedom creating mesh networks 03.07.2013 - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Explore Strelka Institute photo's photos on Flickr. Strelka Institute photo has uploaded 14526 photos to Flickr.

Creating the incorrigible Cartman - YouTube
"South Park" creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone were big fans of "All in the Family," a 1970s CBS sitcom. Perhaps this is why their most incorrigible ...