code working in asp but not working in VB.net

I have the following code in a .asp file

<%
Dim obj1
obj1 = CreateObject("MYOBJ")
%>
The same code in a VBasp.net page
Dim obj1
obj1 = CreateObject("MYOBJ")
End Sub
returns the error:
"Server Application Unavailable
The web application you are attempting to access on this web server is currently unavailable. Please hit the "Refresh" button in your web browser to retry your request"
"aspnet_wp.exe (PID=3768) stopped unexpectedly"
and this is a very bad error ,only in .NET, which does not provide any clue. The event log shows: . I've tried everything, including changes threads in .NET setup files, reinstalled the framework. Nobody seems to have a clue.
Any help will be appreciated. I could provide the dll containg the COM object, if someone
is interested, but if you have one in C++, you can test with that. It is happening for every COM.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks!
0
valdum

you have to use the Type Library importer to create a Runtime Callable Wrapper.
0
jeffreyabecker

Web resources about - code working in asp but not working in VB.net - asp.net.visual-basic.net

Working class - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The working class (also lower class , labouring class , proletariat , or laboring class ) are those employed in lower tier, subordinate jobs. ...

Apple is working on an iOS app for troubleshooting device problems
... for release alongside iOS 10 or whether it’ll surface independently of a major iOS update. We’ll keep you postedon this front. Apple is working ...

Pandora not launching on-demand Spotify competition until 'late 2016'; Meanwhile RDIO could stop working ...
The Verge has a good article on "why RDIO died", these two key quotes included:"Rdio's apps will soon stop working the exact timing depends on ...

Skinnygirl founder Bethenny Frankel has some great advice for working moms
Bethenny Frankel says she's found the key to a work-life balance: keeping them separate. "As far as professional and motherhood, when I'm working, ...

Apple's giant new iPad Pro can stop working when connected to a charger cable - Business Insider Deutschland ...
... Apple customers are complaining that some units of the giant-sized iPad Pro are experiencing an issue that causes the device to stop working ...

Secretary Kerry: "Basic strategy" to defeat ISIS is working
Secretary Kerry spoke with CBS News after meeting with French President François Hollande

Angelina Jolie on working with 250 kids in Cambodia: “It’s my ‘I love babies’ fix”
... 10, Shiloh, 9, and twins Knox and Vivienne, 7 — and they’re all growing up rather quickly. Pax, the second oldest, has even started working ...

STL: 1-on-1 with Crawford: Working to improve over next six years
... 55° Navigation Home Giants A's Sharks Warriors Kings 49ers Raiders Quakes Insiders More Tickets Shop Watch STL: 1-on-1 with Crawford: Working ...

Jon Croker To Adapt Enid Blyton’s Classic ‘The Famous Five’ For Working Title
... Up-and-coming Brit scribe Jon Croker will adapt Enid Blyton ’s classic tale of derring-do The Famous Five for UK production powerhouse Working ...

Sony working on PlayStation 2 emulation for PS4
... but running as emulated PS2 games (in this case, potentially at higher resolutions). Sony confirmed as much curtly, saying, "We are working ...