Can I go from VS .NET 2003 to Visual Basic .NET 2003?

Hi, I just developed a commercial application using the trial version of Visual Studio .NET 2003.  My trial is about to expire.  I was hoping .NET 2.0 would be released by now, but that is obviously months away so I'm wondering if I could save a few hundred bucks by buying Visual Basic .NET 2003(around $110 i think) instead of having to buy Visual Studio .NET 2003, which I believe is up around $600 or so.   All my code is Visual Basic, so that's why I'm thinking that's all I need.  And it's mostly web development that I do if that matters.  Thanks in advance for your help.
0
em23

Can I install Visual Basic 6 on my machine which has VS.NET 2003 & VS.NET 2005?
I may have a need to use Visual Basic 6 for a legacy project in the near future.  I was wondering if I can install VB6 on my machine which already has VS.NET 2003 & VS.NET 2005 installed on it? I did not know if doing so would cause issues or not so thought I would ask before just leaping and doing.   Ira Richard Smith At one time i had to install Visual Basic 6 on my machine with VS.NET 2003 and had "NO" issues. I would suggest take a backup of your machine or a restore point before you proceed. Please post your experience. I am sure some one would appreci...

Visual Studio .Net? Visual Basic .Net?

Visual Basic.NET or Visual Studio.NET?

Can I buy VB .NET 2003 instead of VS .NET 2003?
Hi if I code my web applications using just Visual Basic can I buy Visual Basic .NET 2003 instead of having to buy the whole Visual Studio .NET 2003?  Will that work the same?  Thanks Hi,     When I got VB.NET 2003, it included VS.NET 2003 (Standard Edition).  I don't think there is a version of VB.NET 2003 that doesn't include VS.NET as the IDE.  While there are some projects templates that are not include in the standard edition, you still have the ASP.NET web application, web service, win forms, etc..., projects available.  If you are asking...

[Help] Upgrade From Visual Studion.net 2003 to Visual Studion.Net 2005
currently i am using visual studion.net 2003 and MS SQL 2000. But now i wanna install Visual Studion.Net 2005, is it i need to uninstall the previous version Visual Studion.net 2003 before i install the Visual Studion 2005 ? Can i keep the VS 2003 ?? Pls give me some guide.. thanks Yes you can keep VS 2005 and run it side by side with VS 2005.Mikael Söderström Hi dear , you can keep both the versions but Visual Studion .NET 2005 has the highest priority as compared to 2003 version. When ever you open any project by double clicking on project file it will be opened in Visual Studio 2005. ...

Visual C#.Net vs Visual Studio.Net
I have read in other posts a lot of people recommending Visual Studio.Net over the Web Matrix. My query is: why is there a £700 difference between VS.Net and Visual C#.Net? As a c# developer, I won't need any VB functionality. I also don't require Visual Source Safe, as projects are generally small and manageable. What features are lacking in Visual c#.net that justifies the price difference? Does it have Intellisense / Dubuggers / Compilers? These are the features that would make me pay for it instead of continuing with WM, but I need to know if tehre is serious functionality missin...

ADO.NET Programming in Visual Basic .NET
Has anyone read "ADO.NET Programming in Visual Basic .NET, Second Edition" by Steve Holzner (Author), Bob Howell (Author)? I am trying to working on a project and there are a few things that I need to tie up quickly in my web forms. Is this book a good one? karls------------------------------------'Old and wrinkled is not what I expected to become when I grew up!'...

Can i unstall vs.net 2002 after upgrading to vs.net 2003
Can I unsatll visual studio .net 2002 after using the upgrade to visual studio .net 2003. Thers seems to be two version in my programs list. I would like to free up the hard disk space from the previous install. In brief does the upgrade install which appears to be independent of the 2002 install rely on the 2002 install. In my programs I can run 2002 or 2003. However my machine is an older notebook that has limeted hard disk space. thanks in advance Charles Beasley Please replace "unstall" and "unsatll" with the word "uninstall" and in general excu...

Web resources about - Can I go from VS .NET 2003 to Visual Basic .NET 2003? - asp.net.visual-basic.net

Visual Basic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Visual Basic was derived from BASIC and enables the rapid application development (RAD) of graphical user interface (GUI) applications, access ...

Visual arts year in review: Catherine was great, but more cross-cultural curatorship needed
... comes to securing loans, but there are many options to be pursued at all levels. There have been some extraordinary treats in 2015 in the visual ...

Mali-470 to enable smartphone-quality visuals on wearable and IoT devices
... at ARM recently announced a new highly-efficient graphics processing unit (GPU), the ARM® Mali™-470 GPU, to enable smartphone-quality visuals ...

Your visual guide to 2017 Formula 1 car changes
Filed under: Motorsports , Videos , Racing Motorsport.com presents a visual comparison of current Formula 1 cars compared to the cars built to ...

Panasonic Signs Partnership to Deliver Visual Solutions for the Rio 2016 Olympic and Paralympic Ceremonies ...
Panasonic has signed an agreement to become an "Official Ceremony Partner" with the Rio 2016 Olympic Organizing Committee of the Olympic ...

HP tackles 'visual hacking' with privacy filters in laptop, tablet screens
HP is putting integrated filters in laptop and tablet displays this year so Peeping Toms can't steal confidential information when surreptitiously ...

Oscars: ‘Star Wars’, ‘Jurassic World’ & ‘Ant Man’ Among Visual Effects Finalists
And then there were 10. The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences has revealed its shortlist of contenders for Best Visual Effects at the ...

45 visual and verbal cuts for Quentin Tarantino's 'The Hateful Eight'!
45 visual and verbal cuts for Quentin Tarantino's 'The Hateful Eight'! - The film opened in India this week.

5 Visual Marketing Trends That Will Dominate 2016
The term "visual marketing" is a broad one. It encompasses a range of media and strategies. Where should you be focusing your attention in 2016? ...