BC30269: Method 'Page_Load' has multiple definitions with identical signatures

I'm starting not to autoevenwireup my pages....

so I know i need use
as the start of my Page_Load bubroutine, but I get an error.
BC30269: Method 'Page_Load' has multiple definitions with identical signatures
Why? Multiple definitions?? WHERE!?
Thx in adv.
"Only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live" -D. Thompson // f bush.

-----------

"No man succeeds without a good woman behind him. Wife or mother, if it is both, he is twice blessed indeed." -Harold MacMillan

0
eron19

do you use code-behind (VS.NET)? And if yes, are you trying to write this on inline code while code-behind class would contain the method already (it is there by default)?
Thanks,

Teemu Keiski
Finland, EU
0
joteke

Value of type 'System.Net.Mail.MailMessage' cannot be converted to 'System.Net.Mail.AlternateView'

'multiple definitions and identical signatures' in a designer.vb file
We're trying to migrate our xsd files so I added a new Dataset to the App_Code folder. It generated a designer.vb file and when I try to build the project I get the following error: 'Public Sub New()' has multiple definitions with identical signatures. The only solution I've seen posted is to remove the multiple definitions, but which ones? and why is it generating them in the first place? I guess you should look into the class file (MyXSD.vb) of your XSD. You see it when you expand the XSD in the Solution Explorer. There might be two constructors which don't hav...

''''''''''''''''''''

System.Net.Mail is giving error CS0029: Cannot implicitly convert type 'string' to 'System.Net.Mail.MailAddress'
I'm getting an error while trying to use the wizard to create a form and than pass it the vaibles to Mail. Any help would be much appreciated. SmtpClient smtpClient = new SmtpClient(); MailMessage message = new MailMessage(); try {   message.From = txtEmail.Text; message.To.Add("admin1@yoursite.com"); message.Subject = "Feedback"; message.CC.Add("admin1@yoursite.com"); message.CC.Add("admin2@yoursite.com"); message.IsBodyHtml = false; message.Body = txtMessage.Text; smtpClient.Send(message); lblStatus.Text = "Email successfully sent."; } catch (Exception ex) { lbl...

'''''

Can't delete projects from Visual Studio .Net IDE 'Start Page'
Please ignore this post. Since posting it I found the solution but I'm not able to delete this post. nikita ...

'Entropy', a "net inside the net" ?
Just tumbled upon this, maybe old news. Comments welcome (f/u grc.privacy) : Entropy is a software, which creates a "net inside the net" (inside the internet) for its users. This software can be used both by *nix- and Windows-users. Entropy is "Free Software" (under GPL) and can be downloaded here: http://entropy.stop1984.com/ -- Ninho On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 12:03:30 +0200, in grc.linkfarm,grc.privacy, Ninho wrote: > Just tumbled upon this, maybe old news. Comments welcome (f/u grc.privacy) : > > Entropy is a software, which creates a "ne...

Method 'dgrdShows_ItemDataBound' cannot handle Event 'ItemDataBound' because they do not have the same signature
I added code to my code behind to automatically select the correct item in a dropdown that is in a datagrid I am getting the following error: Method 'dgrdShows_ItemDataBound' cannot handle Event 'ItemDataBound' because they do not have the same signature. Anyone have any ideas. Imports System Imports System.Web Imports System.Web.UI Imports System.Web.UI.WebControls Imports System.Data Imports System.Data.SqlClient Imports System.Configuration Public Class Manage_Shows Inherits System.Web.UI.Page Protected WithEvents dgrdShows As System.Web.U...

'System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView' does not contain a definition for 'databind' and no extension method 'databind' accepting a first argument of type 'System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView' could be foun
 Error    1    'System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView' does not contain a definition for 'databind' and no extension method 'databind' accepting a first argument of type 'System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) how to solve this Are you using a web applictaion or windows application. If web aplictaion then you should not use 'System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView'  Try using system.web.ui.control.datagridVikram www.vikramlakhotia.comPlease ma...

Visual Studio .Net? Visual Basic .Net?

Visual Basic.NET or Visual Studio.NET?

Value of type 'String' cannot be converted to 'System.Net.Mail.MailAddress'
My code is below:Protected Sub btnSendMsg_OnClick(ByVal Source As Object, ByVal E As EventArgs) Dim myMessage As New System.Net.Mail.MailMessage Dim myAttachment As System.Net.Mail.Attachment Dim myMail As System.Net.Mail.SmtpClient If Page.IsValid() Then myMessage.From = txtFromEmail.Text myMessage.To = txtToEmail.TextWhat can I do to fix this? MailMessage.To represents a collection that you Add addresses to.Dim recipient As MailAddress= new MailAddress(txtToEmail.Text) myMessage.To.Add(recipient)    Mike Banavige~~~~~~~~~~...

VS2005 VB.Net 'EventArgs' is ambiguous in the namespace 'System'. Errors.
Hi guys,  I've searched and searched and can't find the fix for this.  I am recieving the max number of errors for my ASP.Net project.  The errors are simply stated as something like the title.  Other ones are: 'DebuggerNonUserCodeAttribute' is ambiguous in the namespace 'System.Diagnostics'. 'EventArgs' is ambiguous in the namespace 'System''CompilierGlobalScopeAttribute' is ambiguous in the namespace 'System.Runtime.CompilierServices'.'SerializationInfo' is ambiguous in the namespace 'System.Runtime.Serialization'  Most of the errors are comming up in files th...

'do' won't 'do' if '/'

Web resources about - BC30269: Method 'Page_Load' has multiple definitions with identical signatures - asp.net.visual-basic.net