feedback

Hi all

I dont want visitors to comment in some of my blogs, Is it posible?
Thanks
The most wasted day is that in which we have not laughed.

V i r g i l R e b o t o n
0
new2ASPnet
12/21/2003 12:09:11 PM
asp.net.text-blogs 1029 articles. 0 followers. Follow

As usual, yes, this is possible, but not until 0.95 is released. (it will be available before 1/1/2004)

-Scott
0
Scottw

blogs, blog, blogs
What is a blog? How would I go about creating one in asp.net? Does anyone have any resources they could shed some light on? thanks Hi, take a look at the following links: All About Blogs and RSS Syndicating Your Web Site's Content with RSS and ASP.NET RSS Grz, Kris.Read my blog. Handy Firefox plugins for web developers.Workaround for non working Mark as answer buttons. See also The History of Weblogs. Scotthttp://www.OdeToCode.com/blogs/scott/...

Feedback on feedback

Text as text
Name: JohnA Boice Email: jaboiceathughesdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Text as text Comments: You need to do as Safari does and make ALL text, including buttons, links, bookmarks, and general page text actual text so screen readers can interpret and voice the text. Until this occurs, your products are a real pain to use. And I have limited sight. What about those with less or no sight? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3 ...

blogs in .net
Where is the download to get telligent's blogging software. is the current version .TEXT or do you need to download the whole CS package? GO HOKIES!!! you have to download CS- you could probably find an older version but it will have no updates and no support- you can disable the other parts of cs if you dont want them yeah i just downloaded CS, i will have to play around with it to get it to work the way i want. thanks!GO HOKIES!!! Any update on the blogging software in CS?View My Blog Download My URL Rewriter and Reverse ProxyOnly $9.95/month, ASP.NET, 2GB & SQL 2005 i think i...

How to identify when the text in a text box is edited by the user in VB.NET 2003?
Hi, My current scenario is as follows: I have a dropdownlist which has autopostback enabled. Every time the dropdownlist index is changed, I have a textbox which gets populated with the dropdownlist selecteditem text and the textbox is editable by the user. My requirement is:  Until the user doesn't change the text in the textbox, the textbox will keep on getting populated with the dropdownlist selected item text. But, when the user changes the text in the textbox, any change in the dropdownlist selected index shouldn't change the textbox value. In other words, t...

Does anyone know of either an ajax.net blog available or an 'inline editor' for ajax.net?
Hey all:  I'm desperately trying to find an AJAX control (I don't care if it's currently for ASP.NET AJAX.NET, since if not, I'll do the conversion and make it available to others) for creating blogs and another inline editor control, so that if there is text on the page, I can click on the text and it will automatically display an editor and allow me to edit the text/html.  Does anyone know of a control like this that's AJAX enabled?  Especially AJAX.NET.  I'm only interested in open-source, since any improvements I make I will make available on codeplex.com Thanks in...

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

About: how can i send a MIME(Text und Html Format) Mail by System.Net.Mail und .Net 2.0
Helle to all, I hope that someone can help me. I need to implement a programm to send newsletters. The newsletter Format can be Html, Text and MIME(Html and Text). when using CDONTS library man can set MailFormat = MIME. But i use System.Net.Mail and there are only text or html Format. Can someone tell me how can i use System.Net.Mail to send a MIME Mail? Thanks Best Regards Pinsha perhaps this link can help:  http://systemnetmail.com/faq/3.1.3.aspxIn this world there are 10 types of people, those that know binary and those who don't....

.NET Websites/Blogs
Any recommendations for websites/blogs that contain .net 2.0 articles, rss feeds. I am looking for material on a intermediate to advanced level that i can subscribe to?  Bookmarks Bookmarks  Bookmarks Toolbar Folder Add bookmarks to this folder to see them displayed on the Bookmarks Toolbar  gotdotnet ScottGu's Blog Scott Guthrie lives in Seattle and builds a few products for Microsoft 4GuysFromRolla.com Headlines Headlines for 4GuysFromRolla.com. 4Guys is an online resource site for ASP and ASP.NET information! DotNetJohn.Com The...

.NET blogging engine
None of the blogging engines I've had my eyes on so far have been up for the task in my oppinion so I need your help. What I'm looking for is simply a .NET based Wordpress imitation. Well that might be wishing for something that just isn't there at the moment but you would think that you should be able to find a web standard compliant blogging engine out there!? I don't need a lot of fancy functionality but the core must produce 100% valid markup and I would very much like it to support hackable URLs without the .aspx extesion. If you know of any great blogging engines that&n...

.Net Blogging software?
Any recommendations for some .net blogging software?"If God exists, I hope he has a good excuse."-Woody Allen DailyAtheistQuotenaspinski.netAuctionConstructor You want the blogging engine or the blog writing client? There are many open source .NET based engines available: BlogEngine.net, Subtext, dasBlog. A Google search will get you more. Windows Live Writer is a good blog writing. Word 2007 too has blog posting feature.Mark replies as answers if they helped you solve the problem. Live Writer looks great, but I am not sure if it will work in my case. I have my own (host...

Bold Text For Selected text in Text Box
Hi EveryoneI have a small thing to do [at this time , very big for me]. I want to make some text string as bold which appears in a text box control for the web. It means some of the portion of the string will be bold and some will be in the normal font style. Can anyone suggest any idea to accomplish this task. [I know that we can set the font weight property for the whole text box and all the text appears in the selected font-weight]Any suggestions.BaberBaber SaeedSoftware EngineerPalmChip, Pakistan Toll Free: 0800-000-13 Ext:494Cell: 0300-6438634 Standard TextBox that comes with ASP.NET ...

Text not appearing when typing the text into text field
Name: Maadhavan Email: madhavan_t_patyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Text not appearing when typing the text into text field Comments: Text not appearing when typing the text into text field or any other field Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.9) Gecko/2009040821 Firefox/3.0.9 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

How do I block a user from entering text in a text box if they type text in another text box?
I have two text boxes, and want the user to complete one or the other.  How can I "grey out" one text box if a user starts typing in the other textbox?  Never make important decisions on a Monday! You can use the OnTextChanged event of the textboxes and write Javascript for both textboxes to disable the other textbox when the user starts to type in something in one textbox. The only problem with that is that once the user starts to type in something in one text box the other textbox gets disabled and locks up, so now the user HAS TO compulsarily type what he wants in th...

Text overwriting text
Name: John Fowler Email: john_at_seo-gurus.co.uk Product: Firefox Summary: Text overwriting text Comments: I have a html source page which loads perfectly from double-clicking the local file, but once hosted by the ISP has the text over-writing problem seen in earlier versions of Firefox, but cured by me in this code by adding boxes and clear. Any ideas? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8b4) Gecko/20050908 Firefox/1.4 ...

Web resources about - feedback - asp.net.text-blogs

Newest Facebook Messenger For IOS Update Includes Feedback
... applications are coming fast and furious. Monday, Facebook announced an update to its Messenger for iOS devices that lets users give feedback ...

Thanks For Your Feedback
... Use Policy, Statement of Rights and Responsibilities Take Effect by Erin Egan, Chief Privacy Officer, Policy Thank you for providing feedback ...

Using Feedback to Shape Distribution

Facebook asks users for feedback on News Feed, On This Day feature
Facebook constantly wants to know how users feel about features. AllFacebook recently noticed that Facebook is polling users on their News Feed ...

Taxi industry’s epic social media fail in request for passenger feedback - HeraldSun Search Search
IT is being dubbed a social media disaster — the taxi industry has been given #epicfail for asking taxi passengers to tell the industry about ...

'It's good to get some constructive feedback': Malcolm Turnbull shrugs off party ridicule
Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull has tried to laugh off the awkwardness of a Liberal Party meeting on Saturday, where he was laughed at by party ...

Site Issues and Feedback

ZTE Takes Consumer Feedback to Heart and Adds Two New Axon Smartphones to Lineup
ZTE USA, the fourth largest smartphone supplier in the U.S. and second largest in the no-contract market*, today announced two new additions ...