ViewState is corrupting if the form is accepting multi-parts

Hi,

Need a work around for this (in title). I use multi-parts because I am uploading files...
Thanks for in advanced.
-- Justin Lovell
0
jlovell

State Management; .Net Profiler
Here is the situation with the customized profiler. I got a profiler class called SSOProfileProvider inheriting from ProfileProvider. I've implemented the Initilization, GetPropertyValues and SetPropertyValues. The Get... and Set.. are making a call to the database to store profile into the database. This class has been stored in the separate DLL called "Security.DLL" and there is a web site that is using this dll. The web.Config for this website is as follow:<profile enabled="true" inherits="AppProfileBase" defaultProvider="SSO" automat...

PostURL and Multi-part forms...
Is there another way to do the post with a multi-part form (i.e.: file uploads)? I have looked around for some ActiveX controls but all of them deal with ASP which I cannot use. Is there another COM/OLE ... something that could allow me to simply post a file to a servlet? Thanks for any and all help, Jacob ...

multi part form posts
list people, I am new to LWP and WWW::Mech and have used them on a couple of projects. I was wondering what is the best way to do a multipart post (file upload) using LWP. Thanks, Michael Peters Venzia "petersm" <petersm@venzia.com> writes: > I am new to LWP and WWW::Mech and have used them on a couple of > projects. I was wondering what is the best way to do a multipart > post (file upload) using LWP. From LWP you just do a post with something like: $ua->post('http://www.example.com', content_type => 'form-data'...

non .net form issue within a .net form tag

State Management in Web Forms
This article discusses the ways in which the state management can be handled in web forms. State management can be done either on client side or server side as explained below. Author-Jalajakshi Venkataramana http://www.dotnetbips.com/displayarticle.aspx?id=247...

Need to keep form state and load form state from file
I have a form with regular html selectboxes (controlled by javascript to push items around the selectboxes). I need to find a way to keep the state of these items even after an asp.net button click event (which loads some session variables with the values of the form and makes a page.registerstartupscript for opening search results in a new window). I was thinking that the same principles used when keeping the state might also be useful for loading the state from a specially formatted file. At the moment I try the following: - on submit of form the hiddenfields are loade...

losing state with .net login form
using the default .net 2.0 login form on a site.  when i login, it sends me to a 2nd page in restricted folder with menu set according to role.  When a link is clicked on that menu to redirect to another file in the same folder am getting the ''System.Data.DataRowView' does not contain a property with the name 'ID'.'  error (looks like im sending an empty user value). if i am not logged in and click the same restricted file i had the error with before, i am directed to the login form.  After logging in via this route i am taken back to the pri...

State management form post problem
Hi everyone! This is my first post at asp.net. I'm developing a web application using MVC and I have a doubt. There's a page named "My Account" where the user can edit his data (change his phone, address etc). So, this page gets all the user data from the database and fills all TextBox, DropDownList etc dynamically. To do this (gets data from DB), I use: 1    [Accept(Http.verbs.Get)]2    public ActionResult UserDetail3    (...)4    ViewData["nome"] = u.nome;5    ViewData["sexo&q...

Please Help!! web parts and .net forms
This is a two part question. 1. i have a simple .net form that captures users input and i want to post to another form to show users input and data from a database into a data grid. In keep posting back to the first form. I have action and method set correctly on my first form, no idea why it post to same form. i even have a response.redirect in the click event of the button on the first form. 2. Does anyone know of any good site/web cast that step you through a basic web part for sharepoint 2007 i am using both visual studio 2005 and 2008. I heard that it is like a 12 step ...

client side form submit and state management
hi, i have included a custom control into my solution which is an implementation of a server side message box.my application aims to obtain some information from the user via a web form and if that information is incorrect in some way, a message box comes up asking for a 'yes' or 'no' answer. if they answer 'yes', the form should be submitted anyway. if they answer 'no', the user is given a chance to go back and correct the details.  my aspx code behind file goes through the process of evaluating the input and if it finds a problem, it calls a m...

CGI, Multi-Part Forms, and HTTP::Daemon
Good day, all. I currently have some code that use HTTP::Daemon and CGI.pm in one script: the HTTP::Daemon portion listens for requests, and sends relevant GET or POST information off to CGI.pm, where it's used throughout the whole program, non-OOP. The shell is something like this: my $connection = $daemon->accept; my $request = $connection->get_request; next unless defined $request; my $form_parameters; if ( $request->uri =~ /\?/ ) { $form_parameters = $request->uri; $form_parameters =~ s/[^\?]+\?(.*)/$1/; } else { $form_par...

Multi-part form not saving a file on server
Could someone spot check my code. I'm trying to build a form, step by step, that will allow the user to upload a file to the server. However, I never did anything like is in classic ASP and certainly not .NET so the entire concept is new to me. Please help a .NET newbie. I've searched all over for online references to do this simple task but cannot figure it out. I think it's uploading the file to server memory b/c it takes a few seconds to post but then the page refreshes and that's it. The file isn't there on the server. In IE6, a js error does show in the lower left corner of the...

Multi-Form App, Datagrids & ViewState
I have an app that uses five panels (P1-P5) . The user has to go to P1 first and only once (not a problem). Then the user can go back and forth to any of the remaining Panels (P2-P5)in any order they choose. Panel 3 and Panel 4 contains a datagrid that the user can insert data one row at a time. 1. How can I maintain state so that if the user saves data from P3 or P4 to the DB and goes back to P2 , the info on P2 and the other pages is still there? 2. Or should each panel be its own page and then just call the DB to retrieve the saved values for each particular page? You can vie...

Web resources about - ViewState is corrupting if the form is accepting multi-parts - asp.net.state-management

‘Fast & Furious’ Franchise Coming To An End, But How Is Matt Damon Responsible For Multi-Part Finale ...
... ask the director to make the final Fast & Furious films. “I expect Lin and Universal to begin talking again about him directing a multi-part ...

Justin Lin May Return for Multi-Part ‘Fast and Furious’ Finale
... Their Own Version of ‘Taken’ Universal Greenlights Fast and the Furious 5, Titled “Fast Five” The post Justin Lin May Return for Multi-Part ...

Multi-part FF7 Remake teased, original launches on PS4
Last June, Square Enix and Sony made almost every gamer's fantasy come true when the two announced that one of the most beloved Japanese RPG ...

Why Is Huffington Post Running A Multi-Part Series To Promote The Lies Of A Guy Who Pretended To Invent ...
I thought this story had ended a few years ago. Back in 2012, we wrote about how The Washington Post and some other big name media outlets were ...

Paramount to Develop Multi-Part Transformers Sequel, Spin-Off Films
Paramount Pictures will begin to develop multi-part Transformers sequel in addition to potential spin-off films.

Justin Lin May Return to Direct Multi-Part 'Fast & Furious' Conclusion
... good news is that a report from Deadline says Universal is looking to begin talking with Lin about returning to the franchise for a multi-part ...

Why Is Huffington Post Running A Multi-Part Series To Promote The Lies Of A Guy Who Pretended To Invent ...
... he invented email is reaching really questionable levels. And, now it's gone absolutely nutty, with the Huffington Post running a multi-part ...