how transfar data from web site to other web site

hi everybody
i need to transfar or move data like user name from one web site to other web site
without using sql Server session state
is there anyway to complete this
thank you very much
0
hack991

the easiest way would be to use the querystring. Mind however that this can be captured so don't put in sensitive data.

Grz, Kris.

XIII
2/2/2009 9:20:39 AM

Hi, Yes you can pass these values in the query string provided you properly encrypt the data and use the same mechanism/logic/utility to encrypt/decrypt the data at both the sites.

Please mark the post as Answer if it has helped you or provided you with the solution.

Amit
0
AmitKhurana
2/2/2009 10:52:53 AM

 Hey its better to use the query string by passing the values in it.I think this is the easiest way to transfer data from one website to another.

------------------------

lara

 New Jobs

0
jeee123
2/2/2009 11:00:29 AM
i can not use querystring because the data is sensitive
so is there other way
thanks a lot for all
0
hack991

are both sites managed by you? Is there something in common like a database? Why do you need to pass certain information?

Grz, Kris.

XIII
2/2/2009 11:36:26 AM
yes all sites managed by me
but the idea is, i want to try somtihng different because our database is oracle not sql server
and i dont know how to use it like sql server session
thank you
0
hack991
2/2/2009 11:56:58 AM
yes all site managed by me
but my idea is transfar data from web to other like user name  without using sql server session
is that possible or not
thank you very much
0
hack991

you can send the data securely using XML document through HTTP POST request or HTML Form using POST method

0
gopalanmani
2/2/2009 1:04:27 PM
hi gopalanmani i really do not know ho to use XML document through HTTP POST
so if you can  explain more
thanks a lot
0
hack991
2/3/2009 5:36:28 AM

Hi you can send the data using a query string . And also if the data is to be secured then there are methods by which you can send send the data using query string and the data is not displayed to the users.

Regards
Abhinav Moudgil
ASP.NET Developer
ASP.NET
Cute Wallpaper
SEO TIPS

0
abhinavsmoudgil
2/3/2009 12:31:09 PM
hi abhinavsmoudgil
how can i do what you said ,is that possible
thank you
0
hack991

Maybe sharing Session can help you solve the problem. Have a look at these two articles:

http://weblogs.asp.net/scottgu/archive/2006/04/22/Always-set-the-_2200_applicationName_2200_-property-when-configuring-ASP.NET-2.0-Membership-and-other-Providers.aspx

http://blogs.msdn.com/toddca/archive/2007/01/25/sharing-asp-net-session-state-across-applications.aspx

Besides, when searching on Internet, I also found this link talking about single sign-on in ASP.Net and other platforms. To see if it helps:

http://www.codeproject.com/KB/aspnet/SingleSignon.aspx

Best Regards,
Shengqing Yang

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread : )
0
Shengqing
2/4/2009 9:36:39 AM

hI extremely sorry for late reply.

Kindly check this link and you will get what u r looking for.

http://www.codeproject.com/KB/aspnet/urlquerystring-encryption.aspx

Regards
Abhinav Moudgil
ASP.NET Developer
ASP.NET
Cute Wallpaper
SEO TIPS

0
abhinavsmoudgil

The web site suggestions when you start to type in a web site are no where near what the web site is that I want to go to.
Name: Zachary Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: The web site suggestions when you start to type in a web site are no where near what the web site is that I want to go to. Comments: The web site suggestions are not even close to the web site I want to go to. In Firefox 2 the web site suggestions were perfect, where when you started to type in a web site the web site that you wanted came up in the suggestions if you've been to that web site before. But now in Firefox 3 it also goes by the web sites heading which I don't like. For example, if I wanted to go to fa...

database web site or file web site
I made a web page using PowerSite(include datawindow),if I deploy it to a database web site it works fine,but if i deploy it into a file web site,the DW does't work why? What error checking is in place? Which method call is failing first? In article <NYTEanGOAHA.267@forums.sybase.com>, zhangj@pendylum.com says... > I made a web page using PowerSite(include datawindow),if I deploy it to a > database web site it works fine,but if i deploy it into a file web site,the > DW does't work why? > > > -- John Strano [TeamSybase] Corporate Tech...

How to copy web site or publish web site
Hello:  I have connection problem when copying web site. After  clicking FTP stie, I typed server name or server address  and  21 as port, then I got error: could not find a web server on port 21. However, I have IIS installed on this server It works fine if I type http://servername/index.asp.  I choose remote website, then typing web site locatioin: http://servename. However, I got error: The web server does not appear to have the Frontpage server extensions installed.   How could I copy or publish .net to the server?  Your help is highly appreciated ...

Enbeding a web site into another web site
Hi, I have a website and I want to reference another website from within but I still want the same menus displayed. For example I want the call to the external website from within my website. I have a masterpage and I want the website to be within a ContentPlaceHolder. Any ideas?  Thanks In the ContentPlaceHolder you can place an IFrame and show that website.For iframe features you can lookhttp://www.w3schools.com/TAGS/tag_iframe.aspHope that helps  Techie (.Net Knowledge at its Best)We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.::: Winston Churchill ::...

Web site error after publishing web site
Hi, I'm on shared hosting. I have developed a site locally and uploaded it using ftp to my host so that I could test the payment gateway insitu. That is to say I uploaded the aspx pages, the codebehinds and the class files in the App_Code folder. Everything worked fine and I'm pretty much finished so I thought to myself that I should use the Publish process in VS.NET 2005 instead. I did that and then uploaded the published files to the site. Big mistake. I now get a compilation error that I just can't get rid of. The error is: Compiler Error Message: CS0433: The type 'ProfileCommon' exis...

Display a different web site inside a web site
Hi, I have an ASP.NET 2.0 page with a table object. I have a sitemap in one of the cells and I want to click links to other website and display them in anoher table cell if possible. I can get the links to just redirect the entire page to the new URL but I want it in a seperate cell. If this can't be done is there another way to do it. Maybe not using a table or ot using sitemap etc ?? thanks d-man Hi, If you want to show a different website within a page, you can user the Iframe object. I have written an article on this.  Check http://harishmvp.blogspot.com/2005/04/loading-pages...

Copy Web Site & Publish Web Site
So I need some help understanding this.I had been using VS2005 Beta 2 to work on an internal site.  To put a new version up on the web server, I used the Publish feature.  Worked great.A co-worker will be assisting with some of the changes now.  Since she doesn't have VS2005, she downloaded VWD.  I removed my VS2005 and installed VWD so that I could get a feel for what she'll be using (she's new to .NET dev; I'm new to ASP.NET).  One of the things missing from VWD is the Publish feature.  Doh!So my question is, how does this work in terms of compiling code? ...

Web Site Administration Tool
Non-programmer trying to build simple company website. Can not access Web Site Administration Tool. 'Connecting to website...' flashes briefly, then returns to VWDExpress. Are there settings that I'm not checking properly? The website opens in a browser. bkpacker1@sbcglobal.net Is IIS installed?CheersAlMy BlogMapStats.NETPlease click on 'Mark as Answer' if this post answered your question! No. I understood that the VWD Express edition used the built-in Web server. Got the WAT; but when choosing the Select A single Provider for all Site management Data option on ...

Update publish web site without doing down the web site?
HI, I have a web site which is production server.I want to do minor change like change text of a label. I want to do it without doing down to web site. Thanks in advance.  just edit the aspx file that you need to ... it won't put down the server at all, the user wont't see anything! ...

database web site vs file web site
I made a web page using PowerSite(include datawindow),if I deploy it to a database web site it works fine,but if i deploy it into a file web site,the DW does't work why? What happens? Any errors? If you're using the DTC does the site contain objmod.ssc? -- Larry Cermak [Team Sybase] Corporate Technology Partners, Inc. Coming Soon: Web DataWindow Book Web DataWindow Articles: http://my.sybase.com/detail?id=1003371 "John Zhang" <zhangj@pendylum.com> wrote in message news:$JmH3bcPAHA.202@forums.sybase.com... > I made a web page using Power...

how can you display another web site's web page in your web page without leaving your site
Can you display another web site's web page in your web page without leaving your site? I know you could use a frameset with .asp, but it looks like Visual Web Delevoper 2005 does not have any controls to setup a frameset. Any help, that would point me in the right direction would be great. Thanks Patrick     With screen scraping 4GuysFromRolla.Com: Screen Scrapes in ASP.NEThttp://www.4guysfromrolla.com/webtech/070601-1.shtmlThanks,Teemu KeiskiFinland, EU Thank you. This information was a great help!!! Thanks again Patrick...

Can "Add Web Reference" if web service deployed to new web site, Can't add ref if deployed to Virt Server under Default web site (Sharepoint)
I have created a web service wich I can deploy successfully to a new IIS Web, but of course I have to set the port to something other than 80 (and I'd rather just use a virtual server under the Default web). If I try to deploy my web service under the Default Web as a new virtual server, and then try to "Add a web Reference" to the service, it fails with a 404: not found error. Notes: WServer 2003 My IIS server is running Sharepoint Portal Server (SPPS)sp2.  VS2005 Any ideas? /Bob C in GRR In Sharepoint Portal Admin I had to add a Path Exclusion.  Took me a whi...

Browse through Site to Site VPN to web site
I am having a couple of problems, we'll start with how I found out I'm having the problem. I have a Site to Site VPN connection running BM 3.7 sp2 with tcp607j, bm37fp3b. It is running on NW6 SP3. Both servers are configured this way. Someone from my remote office called and told me they could not send PDF files from their copier to anyone. Our Canon copier has a "send to email" PDF function that did work prior to patching the server in Columbus. I thought it was a copier problem and proceded in that direction, it is not a copier problem. I also have a ...

how to package VS Web Site App to be published as a Project web site on a production web server in a sub folder of the main website
Hi, I created a VS2k5 Website and used the web site using the small business starter kit as a model.  I published the website to a folder and runs fine.  I decided to copy the website to a folder within another website so when you click on a link it will open up the website start page.  That does not work.  My problem is that I need to publish the website as a project that includes all the tools I used so it can be uploaded to a subfolder into the website and the main webdb page will open.  Is their a way for me to deploy the website a a project? I am open ...

Web resources about - how transfar data from web site to other web site - asp.net.state-management

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker HD can't 'Transfar' to Vita
Transfarring is complicated business. Reader Julius discovered that the PS3 version of the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection will move Peace Walker ...

Chengdu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
; pinyin : Chéngdū), formerly transliterated Chengtu , is the capital of Sichuan province in Southwest China . It holds sub-provincial administrative ...

Preview: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
... and I recorded the demo for you all to watch above. For those who own MGS 2 or MGS 3 on PS3, the Vita HD Collection also lets you "transfar" ...

Destructoid: For Gamers. By Gamers.
The well-received Metal Gear Solid HD Collection is making its way to the PlayStation Vita this summer, sans Peace Walker ; the original PSP ...

Nifco [Home]
... Damper Buckle Financial Highlight Financial Reports IR Release 2012/05/10 Notice concerning Representative Director and Executive Transfars ...

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection Transfarring Happens Wirelessly
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection is coming to PlayStation Vita with touch screen controls, but sans Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker . This version ...

SURTEX - the marketplace for original art & design > Home
Click here for a full up-to-date list of pre-registered attendees. 1800Flowers.Com Abby Feinknopf, LLC Acco Brands Acme International Enterprises ...

Services · MUJIN
... will customize any workcell by considering your specific need. Our FA engineering is featured especially with assembly, palletizing, and transfar ...

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection shrunk down on Vita this summer
... 2: Sons of Liberty and Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater . The Vita version comes packing new touch screen controls and the ability to "Transfar" ...

Metal Gear and Zone of the Enders collections will be downloadable
... reveals one tantalizing piece of information about the Metal Gear Solid and Zone of the Enders collections : they'll be available for transfar ...