Show Image in PDF using Reporting Services

Hi,

I am generating PDF file using Reporting service 2005.

In the PDF file, I want to display an image dynamically.

The image folder is  stored in a server.

So, In the .rld report designer, is there any way that I can set the URL of the  image control dynamically?

Regards,

Syed.

0
syedzubair

You should be able to do this by using the report's code property & writing some VB to determine what image to display.
0
dr_99

How to add barcode images in Reporting Services 2000 (SSRS 2000) with VS.NET Report Server Projects
Due to its flexible design, Neodynamic Barcode Professional for Reporting Services allows you to show barcode images in Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services reports. You can use all Barcode Symbologies Linear & 2D built-in Barcode Professional.In this Step By Step Guide you'll learn how to create a Reporting Services report which shows barcode images into it using Barcode Professional and Visual Studio .NET 2003. In this sample we'll create a Reporting Services report to create fictitious access cards for Northwind's employees getting them from Microsoft's Northwind database samp...

Creating MS Access reports as PDF's using .Net Windows Services
I have a windows service running on a Windows 2000 server that opens up an instance of Microsoft Access 2000, saves an access report as a pdf file on the server, and then emails the pdf file to a group of users.  Just recently, the section of the code that creates the physical pdf file stopped working.  The service code was written in vb.net and opens up an instance of MS Access using impersonation of a user that has appropriate rights on the server.  I have recreated this service code as a vb.net console app, and when executing the console .exe, the pdf file is created and ...

problem with PDF::Report and images (uses PDF::API2)
Hi all, I'm trying out some PDF modules and have had some success with PDF::Report (http://search.cpan.org/author/AORR/PDF-Report-1.10/Report.pm) adding text and primitive graphics. PD::Report is a wrapper for PDF::API2. But I'm not having any luck inserting images. Here are the instructions: $pdf->addImg($file, $x, $y); Add image $file to the current page at position ($x, $y). I assume that I should provide a filename here. If I do that with a jpeg image for example, I get this error: sputnik:~/perl/pdf -> ./new_report > report-new.pdf Can&...

.NET 2.0 Reporting Module using SQL Server Reporting Services
Hello Everyone,I have created a generic module using ASP.NET 2.0, MS SQL Server 2005 and SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services. This module is intended to provide a generic user interface for selecting and generating reports. You can configure its respective table for your fixed or flexible parameters for each report. It also supports end user access level security for each report and report group which is generally required for any basic reporting module.You can view reports in two different styles:-- Drop down--Tree View And You can view your report in 3 supported formats.  This is an in...

how to convert dynamicaly loading images to pdf using HTML to PDF Converter for .NET
how to convert dynamicaly loading images to pdf using HTML to PDF Converter for .NET Now am converting using how to convert dynamicaly loading images to pdf using HTML to PDF Converter for .NET  tool. But the dynamicaly loading images are not showing in the pdf .     Are you using 3rd party tool or you are using iTextSharp free utility? If it is 3rd party tool, it's always suggested to ask the company which built the tool. Sreedharhttp://www.w3coder.orgweblog http://weblogs.asp.net/skoganti Hi vishnusekhar, As to convert images/douments ...

How to generate PDF report from datagrid using Gios PDF .NET or itextsharp library ?
I have a problem.I am developing my web application using csharp on visual studio 2003. I am able to generate datagrid without any problem. But I want records on datagrid to be exported on pdf document. Have tried using Gios PDF .NET library, from http://www.codeproject.com/KB/graphics/giospdfnetlibrary.aspx. But the problem I have is when declare in my code using Gios PDF. it is saying that it does not know about Gios PDF. I have tried to put references but not working. How can I do it? So that I use this powerful library. The problem I have is calling the Gios PDF .NET library in my files....

Can a .net web service return a crystal report .rpt object to use as a report source?
I would like to have a .net web service return an .rpt object to use as a report source for the crystal reports viewer on a thick client (windows .net form). Is this possible? The documentation -- the lack of it, actually -- on this subject seems to indicate no, but I'm not that familiar with the standard deployment schemes. I don't want to create the reports as web services, because they will be created on the fly by users without vs.net, and I'm also restricted by security concerns from putting new software (e.g., report server, merge modules, et al.) on the server that hosts the ....

HI allI have a urgent requirement i want to convert .tiff image to .pdf file Thanks in advance Regards RaviPlease click "mark as answer" if this post helped you. I dont think its possible without doing a lot of code or using third party tools, but if you  are looking for a free tool you can try a combination of http://blog.codebeach.com/2008/02/convert-multipage-tiff-to-pdf-in-net.htmland  http://www.codeproject.com/KB/aspnet/Creating_PDF_documents_in.aspx Thanks and RegardsS.K.Vignesh----------------------Do remember to "Mark as answer" for this pos...

Report that is using ObjectDataSource that uses a proc is showing report with no data?
I was in a hurry so I used the wizards to do this even though I have a strong dislike for them. I have verified that the parameters return data when using the proc. The data source is set in the ReportViewer controls properties in design mode. What might I have missed? Here is my code that get's called when a button is clicked.paramList = New List(Of ReportParameter) paramList.Add(New ReportParameter("StartDate", startDate.Date, False))paramList.Add(New ReportParameter("EndDate", endDate.Date, False)) ReportViewer1.LocalReport.SetParameters(paramList) Re...

How to show image when we choose the image path using Fileupload using javascript
Hello Mate,I have a file upload control and i have a image control. if i choose the image path by clicking "Browse" button from the file upload , i have to show that image in the image control and this should be done by javascript, i have to validate for only image files while setting the image url to the image control currently my code is  function setimage(obj) {var image=document.getElementById ('Image1');  document.getElementById('Image1').src= obj.value; } <asp:FileUpload Width="200px" onchange="setimage(this);" ID=&quo...

Reporting Services for PDF report?
Hi Gang, I am working on my first significant ASP.Net project. Users of the site fill out long application forms spanning several web pages and containing a lot of variable-length text. I need to be able to create a printed report of the resulting application including the original questions and their answers, including checkboxes which I would like to show as checked or unchecked. I would really like the result to be a PDF file because that would make it easy to print and download. Before I head off on a tangent learning how to use Reporting Services, is this the right tool for what I am t...

Should I use PDF format to show a report when I create it?
My friend said that crystall report in ASP.NET are not cute (???), so if I wanted to create a report, before I showed it out, I should parse into PDF format, and use PDF control to show it out. Can u give me an idea? Because my English is not good, so I hope u can understand what I write. Thanks!   In ASP.NET, I think PDF looks better also.  It is easier to print.If my post is your answer, please mark it as the answer. It will bring good karma.Crystal AllianceMy BlogFlorist Blogs...

scripts to convert reporting services report to pdf of 40+ reports
Dear all, I have 40+ reports in reporting services. Is there any scripts to convert these reports with passing parameters to pdf and save in the folder scheduledly? As user will be very uneasy to go to the web site and click for each report everytime in reporting service site. Thanks you for your help!!! Hi, From your description, you are wondering how to export the report to the pdf without viewing the report in browser. If so, we could achieve it via the following code.        Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ReportViewer rview = new Microsoft.Reporti...

How can I fetch a report using ReportViewer control when Reporting Services uses Forms Authentication?
I followed the standard MS article on implementing Forms Authentication for Reporting Services which can be found at http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms160724.aspx which works correctly when the user browses to <reportserver>/Reports. When I try to display a specific report in the website using ReportViewer like this <rsweb:ReportViewer ID="ReportViewer1" runat="server" ProcessingMode="Remote">    <ServerReport ReportServerUrl="http://vmsb-isisdev/ReportServer" ReportPath="TestReport" /></rswe...

Web resources about - Show Image in PDF using Reporting Services - asp.net.ssrs

Reporting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Contract Analyst Programmer (Reporting/.Net) 151223/AP/266

United Nations Correspondents Association Recognizes Outstanding International Reporting
As is the case each year, the list of winners honored this month by the United Nations Correspondents Association (UNCA) is impressive. Benedict ...

How Apple might avoid reporting a decline in iPhone sales
The crucial number in Apple's next quarterly earnings call, for Q1 in fiscal year 2016, is 74,468,000. That is the number of iPhone unit sales ...

Reporting Mischaracterizes Clayton Homes’ Treatment of Customers and Employees
Clayton Homes offers homes and financing to all Americans regardless of their race, socioeconomic status, or background.

New technology offers on-field head injury reporting
Experts hope system will help get student athletes the speedy treatment they need after head injuries such as concussions

Ford changes pension reporting
Ford said it will restate its financial results since 2011 and show a $1.5 billion rise in 2015 pretax profit as it changes its pension reporting. ...

Germany’s Largest Broadcaster Apologizes For Not Reporting Sexual Assault Attacks
Germany’s Largest Broadcaster Apologizes For Not Reporting Sexual Assault Attacks

New York Times tries and fails to fix its own botched San Bernardino reporting
The New York Times has corrected its massively botched story on the San Bernardino terrorists . Kinda sorta. The story by past reporting-botchers ...

What Flap Over Reporting Instagram Flaw to Facebook Teaches Us
NEWS ANALYSIS: In a public spat, a security researcher lashes out at Facebook about a reported Instagram bug, and Facebook's chief security officer ...