rEpOrtvIEwEr hElp plEAsE reportviewer help please

ok I am having troubles add an expression to a field in a the table on my Report viewer page(rdlc). ok I have everything that is suppose to be in the vb.net at the app_code level but the expressions does not show in the rdlc. does any one know what i am talking about and if you do please help me!

Thank You in advance
0
MicahG

From your description, it seems that you want to add expression to your filds in RDLC report, right?

You need to open your RDLC file in visual studio, from the toolbox, you can add report items such like textbox, table to your report. Right click on any of the textbox, choose "expression", you can assign the expression in the Edit Expression dialogue.

Thanks.

Michael Jin.
Microsoft Online Community Support

Nai
1/28/2009 4:53:09 AM

ok i got that but I dont see my expression in the Edit expression box. do you have any idea y

Thank You in advance
0
MicahG

You should add your expression in that edition box.

Thanks.

Michael Jin.
Microsoft Online Community Support

Nai
1/30/2009 1:57:48 AM

How do you do that !!!!

Thank You in advance
0
MicahG

Try the following articles on how to use expression in reporting service.

Thanks.

Michael Jin.
Microsoft Online Community Support

Nai

Please! Please! Please! Please! Help
I am very new to the Linux/Oracle/Perl world coming from a many many years of a Windows environment. I have self learned everything I know about this new environment. So far I have successfully installed Redhat 9 in an Intel box and have gotten Oracle 9I running correctly. I can run scripts via sqlplus, sqlldr etc. Perl (I think ver. 5.8.0) is running on the box and I can create and run scripts that do other processes but I have had no success in getting Perl to connect to the Oracle database to generate some reports. With my experience using MS-SQL there is no major issues w...

Please Please Please help me out...
hello, our netware 6.0 file server can'nt connect the internet, we have a proxyserver with netware 6.0 and BM 3.8. can somebody please help me out i'm a newbie. hello, our netware 6.0 file server can'nt connect the internet, we have a proxyserver with netware 6.0 and BM 3.8. can somebody please help me out i'm a newbie. the file server ip is 192.20.71.1 the proxy ip is 192.20.71.252 akula_26@hotmail.com wrote: > our netware 6.0 file server can'nt connect the internet, we have a > proxyserver with netware 6.0 and BM 3.8. can somebody please hel...

Please Please Please help
I am trying to populate a second dropdownlist from the first. both dropdownlists are displayed inside the datagrid. I can populate the first one easily but my onselectedindexchanged event states: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Source Error: Line 195...

Please help, please, please
This is driving me crazy, I cannot find what is wrong with this thing. I have a custom module and after post back none of the following are processed : user, login, visibility, title, solpartmenu. None of it gets processed. Please help meYou died at the very end of your life Are you saying a skin, or a custom module. With custom modules you should not be dealing with tokens, I don't think they have anything to do with it. What module are you working with? No I am not using tokens, container skin is Classic skin that comes with DNN. I am talking about custom module. It has a text box a...

Please Please Please HELP!!!
I have posted this many times to no avail. I managed to publish the site somwhere despite being an intranet. I have published the site just in case I was not clear in explaining the prblem that I was having. Go to http://www.undg.ks.undp.org/test/login.aspx and login with userid: test password: test Click on 'search for cases' and then click on the search button (the dates are inserted automatically). Click on the paging and try to go to page 12,13,14,15 - any page really above page 11. Can you see what is happening? Below is the code that I am using. Please tell me wha...

Spanish accents!! please please help help!!
Hi all,     I`m using a javascript to open a window, see the example:      (in javascript)      title = "?Title=Categorías"       window.showmodaldialog("/report.asp",title)So when the the window open, i see in the page "Categorías", so what happens with the accent! Please  i ask before but i think my question wasn´t clear, u hope you guys understand better :DThanks for allCMWhere is the Spanish Language in the user profile? Hi, Make sure your pages are saved and serve...

Help Help Help Help Help Help

HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!

Please, Please Help!
I have been trying to figure this out for weeks now and I dont know what is going on. I am trying to insert a row into a database and for some reason it gives me this error. I really need help on this, I have been trying to figure this out for SO long and I can't find anything anywhere.     Unable to open the physical file "C:\ASP.NET\App_Data\dbInfo.mdf". Operating system error 5: "5(Access is denied.)".An attempt to attach an auto-named database for file C:\ASP.NET\App_Data\dbInfo.mdf failed. A database with the same name exists, or specified file canno...

Please...please...help
Hi, Can somebody please teach me how to create a time schedule/task list where it can display the time and the task for a particular day/week/month. Eg: Monday 8.00 - 9.00am Appointment with doctor 9.00 - 10.00am Meeting Outlook's calander already has everything of this. Why reinvent the wheel? That is a huge request for this forum. . there are also several controls available which let you do all kinds of good calendar stuff but most worth having are not free. What I will do is share with you some stuff that helped me. . . you could simply create a datal...

Please, please help.
My web page would not show, so I wrote and uploaded a small config file. The index.aspx file will show now. Now I have a problem that is horrible. When My website is displayed, it is really, really slow to load. All images are displayed one after another it appears. For example, my toolbar buttons will display, coming in about once every second. Then other images succesively come in slow. It looks so bad. Imagine 1996 with a slow pc accesing the web. Just like that. What can I do? Is there a way to cache everything in a page before it is actually displayed to the screen. I am rea...

What is this all about? Please please help!
        Dim btnEdit As Button = newJob.FindControl("btnEdit")        btnEdit.Visible = "True"As you can see my webform is called "newJob" and the Button control i am trying to access is called btnEdit i have an if statement which checks if the user is in a certain role and then i want to display the control but i getObject reference not set to an instance of an object.I know this is an error meaning in cannot find btnEdit, but i use this way of accesing my controls all the time and it works fine is it just asp:buttons that...

Please, please help
CategoryA          Description   Value     Type          nbbnbnb      jjhdjh      hde          hjhjjhwjh     jdjj j j      jjnjnj          Description  Value         Amount          hbsjbj bj  ...

Please please help...
can someone please help me to link the asp to my database and return specific results in html. I'm really stuck and I have to hand the assignment in today at 12. I'm really stuck. asp.zip > I'm really stuck. You sure are — you're not even on the right forums. ASP developers talk on the ASP Messageboard.Alister What you want to do in this problem. Enter the data from user. Then insert into table. And finally show the result. Clear the problem.My Blog: DotNetError@BhatiaWorldDont forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you.This credits tha...

Web resources about - rEpOrtvIEwEr hElp plEAsE reportviewer help please - asp.net.ssrs

Mark Messier - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mark Douglas Messier ( / ˈ m ɛ s i . eɪ / ; born January 18, 1961) is a Canadian former professional ice hockey centre of the National Hockey ...

Blog Archive
Blog Archive 2013 75 Essential Tools for iOS Developers Aug 15 2013 posted in iOS Speaking at Cocoa Conf PDX Jul 13 2013 posted in Speaking In ...

William Vaughn's Musings: ReportViewer Archives
I’ve been tuning my monthly webinar again to include more information about SQL Server Reporting Services (R2) and Visual Studio 2010. This high-impact ...

Welcome to dbase
Cust_Ser_Tech_Support web site

Dr. Dobbs - UBM TechWeb
is a fully searchable DVD that includes: • 21 years of Dr. Dobb's Journal (1988-2009) • 14+ years of C/C++ Users Journal (1990-2006) • 17 years ...

Forums
SALES: 1-800-867-1380 ACCOUNT PORTALS Sign in FREE TRIAL SOLUTIONS Solutions Infrastructure Mobile Web Media Integration Identity & Access Management ...

SQL Server 2012, SQL Server 2008 R2, SQL Server 2008, SQL Server 2005 Downloads, Videos, Support - TechNet ...
Evaluate SQL Server versions and features and find downloads, videos, installation and troubleshooting information, service packs, community ...

NHL On-line ReportViewer
VISITOR LOS ANGELES KINGS Game 2 Away Game 2 3 Game Summary Game 0013 Friday, October 10, 2003 Attendance 16,986 at Mellon Arena Start 7:44 ...

Archive
Articles Blog Videos Archive The Good, The Bad, and Everything In Between May 2014 Building Multiple Filters with Lo-Dash and AngularJS Compile, ...

Graduate Medical Education That Meets the Nation's Health Needs
Today's physician education system produces trained doctors with strong scientific underpinnings in biological and physical sciences as well ...