Report that is using ObjectDataSource that uses a proc is showing report with no data?

I was in a hurry so I used the wizards to do this even though I have a strong dislike for them.

I have verified that the parameters return data when using the proc.

The data source is set in the ReportViewer controls properties in design mode.

What might I have missed?

Here is my code that get's called when a button is clicked.

paramList = New List(Of ReportParameter)

paramList.Add(New ReportParameter("StartDate", startDate.Date, False))

paramList.Add(New ReportParameter("EndDate", endDate.Date, False))

ReportViewer1.LocalReport.SetParameters(paramList)

ReportViewer1.Visible = True

ReportViewer1.DataBind()

0
OutOfTouch