Printing report without viewing the report in browser

Hi All

Is it possible to print the report in a button click of asp.net page without viewing the report. If  so please help me.

Please feel free to let me know if you are not clear or I’ve misunderstood anything.

Thanks,
Arunkumar S P

View Arunkumar S P's profile on LinkedIn

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you.

0
arunkumarsp

Hi!

If you have access to printers from ASP.NET server you can do it programmatically.
This is one of the examples: http://www.bigresource.com/MS_SQL-HOW-TO-Print-a-report-directly-to-a-printer-g1quCqPv.html

Best Regards,
Alexander, Excel reports fan :)
-----------------
Now working with free version: http://www.monoreport.com/
0
Alexander

Print a SSRS report from a website without the user viewing the report
I have a SSRS report.  Is there a way to print a report from a website without the user viewing the report or having a dialog box come up? Thanks     Craig, You may check some of my slides on SSRS on my blog site. I seem to remember that Microsoft had an extension for directly printing a report. You could take some of this code and then marry it up with some demo code from my site showing you how to use the SSRS  web services .. Hope this helps you out. Cheers,AJArie D. JonesPrincipal Microsoft ConsultantPerpetual Technologies, Inc.www.perptech.comBlog: www.progra...

How can i print a ssrs report from a aspx page without opening the report
Hello friends How can i print a ssrs report from a aspx page without opening the report in viewer I need to print the report when the user clicks on the print button Thank you Sara    Please......Can somebody help. Sara You'll need to use the ssrs web service.  I don't know the details, but it's in the MS book online. Thanks dr_99 , I will look into it  regards Sara...

View report from the crystal report server using .NET
Hi,I am first time dealing with crystal report and I having problem with it. I need to use asp.net to link to the crystal report server and view the report, but don't know how? Is there a way to do that? or is there any better way to using .net and view report from the crystal report server?Thanks....

Call SSRS 2005 Report from VB.NET and save report to directory after ran
I'm not sure quite where to post this but: How can I call an SSRS 2005 Report from my VB.NET application and have the report saved to a specific folder. I need to create a summary report every time my VB.NET code runs. I just don't know how to achieve this in VB.NET and SSRS 2005. Example: 1) My VB.NET console application runs 2) the console app splits out a txt file and inserts its rows into several DB tables 3) I want to somehow call a report I create in SSRS , let's call it "Summary Report" and have it run based on the results of this run into a PDF or something into the directory I ...

how to make printable reports without Crystal reports and SQL Reporting service
Hi guys I need printable reports in a web app , these reports must be colorful and well  formatted  ( header and footer ,lines around the page&…)  the problem is because of the hosting situation unfortunately  I cannot use neither of Crystal reports  and SQL Reporting service  also  we cannot use extra components  -that costs money for us- like PDF Creators .  I've thought of two possible solutions. 1st   I can do that in an HTML format   2nd  it is possible to  produce Images .  Creating Image is extreme...

printing from SSRS does not print entire report
Report will only half print the first time i print the report, but works fine there after.   On the windows dialog print screen, it always show 1 page the first print, then when I print the report again, the number of pages will fill in corectly, IE pages 1-xx Has anyone had this trouble....

how to create tree view structure drill down report for every column in a table using ssrs report
  hai, iam new to ssrs please help me, my report having 10 columns, i can explain my need with example that is, assume like this customer id is first column of my table customer id is 101 it having 3 departments a1,b1,c1,perticular department that is a1 having emp1,b1 having emp2,c1 having emp 3. i want output like this when clicking + customer id driildwon it display 3 departments taht is a1,b1,c1, when +a1 drill down clicking i need to dispaly emp1, corresponding b1 to emp2 , c1 to emp 3. above explanation is only one column of the table, like that iam also displaying this driili...

problem in printing crystal report without viewing it (with default printer)
hi guys:     i am working on a web application that needs to print crsytal report directly without opening it in the report viewer. for that purpose i put a print button on my web page. The problem is that when i run my project from VS 2008 on local machine in development enviornment that button works perfectly and report is printed from the default printer. But when i deployed it on my local network through IIS and access the print page from the same or any other machine print button do not work and  following error is shown:-"Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerServerEx...

about report reports generation and emailing reports
hi i am a bit new to Bugzilla, i am using 2.18rc3version. and i am facing two problems with report generation. 1) the checksetup.pl shows all the perl modules includig optional perl modules to be installed and available including thse required for graphical report generation. but despite this i am able to get tabular reports generated but when i click for line/bar reports of the same tabular report the next page does not show the required pie/bar reports. 2) is there any facility for sending these generated reports to the client via email through Bugzilla? kindly help. regards...

how to print crystal report without print preview
I am using VS dot net 2005 and use crystal report for reporting purposes. So my crystal report working properly. but I want to print two seperate crystal repot one after the other (without popup any dialog box) by clicking button . how can I do this?Chandana...

Print Report Programatically(without print dialog)
Hi, I'm new to CR. I want to print my generated report on the Windows platform with Visual Studio 2008 VB with my code. The only method I found is .Printout() for the CRViewer. This causes the Print Dialog to appear. I would like addressability to the print dialog parameters, i.e. copies, etc. but not have the end user in the loop. Can anyone help with some samples?  Jim I use something like this.  Receipt receipt = new Receipt();  // This is a ReportClass object ///set parameters and load reportreceipt.PrintOptions.PrinterName = "STAR";  //case sensi...

(rsReportNotReady)The selected report is not ready for viewing. The report is still being rendered or a report snapshot is not available. (rsReportNotReady)
 i am getting the error whwn i will access the report through .net report viiewerthrough my search on web i already done the following issues but none works ALTER DATABASE ReportServerSET ALLOW_SNAPSHOT_ISOLATION OFFALTER DATABASE ReportServerSET READ_COMMITTED_SNAPSHOT OFFALTER DATABASE ReportServerTempDBSET ALLOW_SNAPSHOT_ISOLATION OFFALTER DATABASE ReportServerTempDBSET READ_COMMITTED_SNAPSHOT OFF Sincerely,Mohanish Mahajan.Microsoft Online Community Support“Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you. This can be beneficial to other community membe...

Web resources about - Printing report without viewing the report in browser - asp.net.ssrs

Printing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the process of reproducing text and images. For the handwriting method often called printing, see block letters . For other ...

La Presse Stops Printing Weekday Editions After 131 Years 3
This was part of the company's plan to go paperless.

Napa Valley Register Bids Farewell to Massive Printing Press
There is a wonderful analogy articulated in Napa Valley Register city editor Kevin Courtney ’s account of the end of the in-house printing era ...

Epson EcoTank ET-4550 Review: The Future Of Printing Has Arrived
... cartridge. That all-too-familiar scenario is about to change. Epson’s new all-in-one Workforce EcoTank printer line is changing the printing ...

EPFL's printing technique hides one image behind the other
Remember those holographic cards that give off different colors when you tilt them a certain way? Well, in the video below the fold, the École ...

3-D Printing Brings Czech Cubism To Life In Gorgeous Geometric Dinnerware Set
Svetlana Koženová's collection for Czech home goods retailer Lauriger ushers Czech Cubism into the 21st century. In the years between 1910 and ...

8 Hot 3D Printing Trends to Watch in 2016
Even as the overhyped consumer 3D printing market continues to fall back down to earth, 2016 looks to be a breakout year for the industry assenior ...

Airbus Ventures dips into $150 million fund to back 3-D printing at Local Motors
Airbus Ventures, the European aerospace giant’s Silicon Valley spin-off, says the first investment from its $150 million venture fund is going ...

How To Control Thermite Pyrotechnics with 3D Printing
... releasing a lot of energy all willy-nilly. Scientists at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL) have figured out how to use 3D printing ...

32C3: 3D Printing on the Moon
... all of the various materials that make up the rover have held up over time. But the main attraction of their mission is experimental 3D printing ...