How to show the report exporting date only in the exported PDF/Excel file (ReportViewer Control)?

Hello everyone,

Our customer wants to display the exporting date only in the exported file when exports a report to PDF/Excel (we are using ReportViewer Control in ASP.NET). Can anybody tell me how to achieve this?

Thanks a lot.

0
Lio

I mean I have a textbox which will show date info, and you just want show this textbox for excel/pdf render in asp2.0.

0
Lio
3/3/2008 7:41:00 AM

So you want it to hide when in the GUI but show up on export?

Yay for figuring things out.
(@.@)
0
petaru
3/3/2008 11:27:23 AM

Yes, you are right!

Do you have any idea on this?

And could I add the page navigation on the report footer? How?

 Thanks a lot!

0
Lio

Exporting to Excel in Crystal Reports .NET
sir,   I want to export Crystal report to Excel and the following is the code i wrote in the button click.ReportDocument rptExcel = new ReportDocument() ;string strExportFile = "C:/Session_SessionID.xls" ;rptExcel = new RptJobOrderRecap();//report namerptExcel.ExportOptions.ExportDestinationType = ExportDestinationType.DiskFile ;rptExcel.ExportOptions.ExportFormatType = ExportFormatType.Excel;ExcelFormatOptions objExcelOptions = new ExcelFormatOptions();objExcelOptions.ExcelUseConstantColumnWidth = false ;rptExcel.ExportOptions.FormatOptions = objExcelOptions ;DiskFileDestinationOp...

Report fine; PDF export fine; Excel export crashes
I use the Report Viewer Redistributable 2005 Service Pack 1 (version 8.0.50727.1843). On my ASP.NET page the report displays fine, in a ReportViewer control, using an rdlc file. Export to PDF works fine. Export to Excel crashes. Stack does not tell me much because it’s all internal to the Report Viewer:[ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.Parameter name: index]   System.Collections.ArrayList.get_Item(Int32 index) +7483656   Microsoft.ReportingServices.Rendering.ExcelRenderer.DoubleList.get_Item...

Excel Export Control Showing Blank Worksheet in Excel 2003
I have a custom control (C#) that will take any datagrid, htmltable, or repeater and display it as a downloadable Excel document.  It currently works great in Office 97, but we are gradually rolling out Office 2003 and it seems to show a blank worksheet. Here is the code I am using for the control: using System;using System.Data;using System.Drawing;using System.Web;using System.IO;using System.Web.UI;using System.Web.UI.WebControls;using System.Web.UI.HtmlControls;using System.ComponentModel;namespace MainWeb.CustomWebControls { public class ExcelExport : WebControl { protected ...

Exact datatype is missing in excel when export ssrs report to excel
  i have ssrs report with contains 3 fields like start date, end date, percentage value, for these fields i given date and percentage fromats in format tab of the textbox, i export this report into excel sheet, what is problem is , in the excel sheet i select the date or percentage column and select the format cells option and selected the number format,but here i did not seen any format like date or percenatge format what ever i given datatype in report and it shows general format only for all columns. here i need solution like when clicking the number format in format cells it shows ...

Export Datagrid to excel, bound column names not showing in excel file
 the bound column of the datagrid are not showing in the excel file I have exported a datagrid to excel, everthing show except the bound column However if the columns are not bound , then there is no problem and column names will show in the excel file The text of the html code that the datagrid.rendercotrol function generate, does not contain the bound column names I had to do work around ,alter the html code text and add the column  names.   My Code : Response.ContentType = "application/vnd.xls"Dim stringWrite As New System.IO.StringWriterDim htm...

export report to an Excel file
  Hello all,  When I tried to export my report to an Excel file, I get a lot of extra columns.  I cannot sort the result also, because of the header on the report. Is it possible to exclude the header of the report when exporting it to Excel? Can I hide the header section of the report when it is displayed in an Excel file?   Thanks in advance    Hema@sanofi: Hello all,  When I tried to export my report to an Excel file, I get a lot of extra columns.  I cannot sort the result also, because of the header on t...

Excel Export => file type of exported *.xls
Hello, When i export a Excel sheet from an datasource with the code that is provided in multiple posts on this forum the output is correct.But, when i import the excelsheet into a Microsoft Access *.mdb with VBA (DoCmd.TransferSpreadsheet) it returns an error that the external table is not in the expected format. When i check the internal filetype of the exported file it is an 'acHTML'. After a Save As *.xml it is a normal Excel file and the import into the Microsoft Access *.mdb went successful. Can someone give a workaround or solution? RamR0m   Sorry, i meant: "When i check t...

Exporting a report from VB.NET to Excel
Hi, I have one problem while exporting a report to excel. I need some columns will be formatted like 1,234,567.89. For doing this i have used the next line: Response.Write("<td align=right border=1>" & CStr(Format(rowItem.ItemArray(j), "#,##0.00")) + "</td>") The  problem i have is that this is working fine in my machine and in my test web server, but in the production server, when the value is 0, excel types "0" instead of "0.00".   I think this is a problem of web server configuration, i've tried to change the regional settings by selecting 2 decimals, but it...

Export Report Data To Excel File
hi! I've developed a web application in ASP.Net 1.1. My app has an option for exporting crystal reports to excel file by clicking an export button on report parameter page. The export process is working very smoothly. One of the requirements states that if there is a blank column in the report (not even a single row has data for that specific column) that column should not be exported to excel file. I've searched alot over the internet but couldn't find anything relevant. Please post your suggestions about it. Regards,   Fahad AminSoftware EngineerLah...

How To :- Import and Export Date to an excel file
Hi All, can somebody help me out in one of my req: Requirement goes like this: i want to export the whole database to an excelfile and later i want to import the same file... i can solve this using DTS export/import wizard but i want to do that through a button click or something like that.... Check out the following article, hope you find it useful.http://davidhayden.com/blog/dave/archive/2006/05/26/2973.aspxRegards,B ...

Export PDF File from Crystal Report
Hi, I meet a problem about exporting .PDF File from crystal report, please help me. My Code: ReportDocument oCR = new ReportDocument();oCR.Load(RPTPath);//Physical Path of the .rpt fileoCR.SetDataSource(dataSet);oCR.ExportOptions.ExportDestinationType = ExportDestinationType.DiskFile;oCR.ExportOptions.ExportFormatType      = ExportFormatType.PortableDocFormat;DiskFileDestinationOptions opt = new DiskFileDestinationOptions();opt.DiskFileName = PDFName; oCR.ExportOptions.DestinationOptions = opt;oCR.Export(); Unfortunately the .PDF file does not contains the ...

Export to Excel using ReportViewer Control
Hi All,   I see a problem when I use the ReportViewer Export button in Web Development. My requirement is to build the RDLC on the fly with respect to the Datatable being inputted. Then using the the Export button I need to export the same in the Excel.   I have managed to build up the RDLC and render the same using Report viewer. The problem is that if the datatable doesnot contains 4 columns then ReportViewer adds a extra blank column in the Excel or if the datatable contains less than 3 rows then additional blank row is added to the excel.This behavior can be verified if ...

To export or not to export?
Greetings! I wrote the following trivial module: package Trace; sub trace { my $message = shift; open (TRACE, ">>c:\\indigoperl\\htdocs\\data\\trace.log") or die "Could not open trace file: $!\n"; print TRACE $message; close TRACE; } my $motto = "Who invented this furshlugginer language anyway?"; I used it in the following even more trivial script: #!/usr/bin/perl use warnings; use strict; use Trace qw(trace); trace ("This is from the tracetest program.\n"); As you are no doubt aware, this didn't wo...

Exporting a Crystal Report File out as a PDF
Hi, I have some C# code that specifies the format that I want my report rendered out as. crExportOptions.ExportFormatType = ExportFormatType.PortableDocFormat; This works fine. However, I set the path of where this is downloaded. Is there any way I can displaya dialog box and allow the user to open/save/cancel just like most downloads on the web. Currently when the user clicks on 'Download' I have the path hardcoded where the report is saved to. I want a dialog box dispaly allowing the user to Save/Open/ or Cancel the download. Anyone know how I can do this? C...

Web resources about - How to show the report exporting date only in the exported PDF/Excel file (ReportViewer Control)? - asp.net.ssrs

Mark Messier - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mark Douglas Messier ( / ˈ m ɛ s i . eɪ / ; born January 18, 1961) is a Canadian former professional ice hockey centre of the National Hockey ...

Blog Archive
Blog Archive 2013 75 Essential Tools for iOS Developers Aug 15 2013 posted in iOS Speaking at Cocoa Conf PDX Jul 13 2013 posted in Speaking In ...

William Vaughn's Musings: ReportViewer Archives
I’ve been tuning my monthly webinar again to include more information about SQL Server Reporting Services (R2) and Visual Studio 2010. This high-impact ...

Welcome to dbase
Cust_Ser_Tech_Support web site

Dr. Dobbs - UBM TechWeb
is a fully searchable DVD that includes: • 21 years of Dr. Dobb's Journal (1988-2009) • 14+ years of C/C++ Users Journal (1990-2006) • 17 years ...

Forums
SALES: 1-800-867-1380 ACCOUNT PORTALS Sign in FREE TRIAL SOLUTIONS Solutions Infrastructure Mobile Web Media Integration Identity & Access Management ...

SQL Server 2012, SQL Server 2008 R2, SQL Server 2008, SQL Server 2005 Downloads, Videos, Support - TechNet ...
Evaluate SQL Server versions and features and find downloads, videos, installation and troubleshooting information, service packs, community ...

NHL On-line ReportViewer
VISITOR LOS ANGELES KINGS Game 2 Away Game 2 3 Game Summary Game 0013 Friday, October 10, 2003 Attendance 16,986 at Mellon Arena Start 7:44 ...

Archive
Articles Blog Videos Archive The Good, The Bad, and Everything In Between May 2014 Building Multiple Filters with Lo-Dash and AngularJS Compile, ...

Graduate Medical Education That Meets the Nation's Health Needs
Today's physician education system produces trained doctors with strong scientific underpinnings in biological and physical sciences as well ...