How to print text only on the last page of the report

I have some info of company which should be printed on the last page of the report but not at the end of every page.  When i used PageFooter it prints on every page bottom.  But i only need to print it on the last page.  That should also be  in  a new page after the end of the data.  This is in RDLC.

 Any inputs would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Suman

0
rayabharapusuman

I think what you can use IIF function with the PageNumber operators in your Page footer. If the current page number equals the total pages, show your contents, otherwise, hide it.

Thanks.
Michael Jin.
Microsoft Online Community Support

Nai
8/12/2008 5:56:54 AM

 Thanks Nai-Dong-Jin.  It works but the data is not exported to excel or pdf.  Please let me know how to overcome this problem.

0
rayabharapusuman

I guess you are using ReportViewer webform control, right?

You mentioned that the data is not exported to the excel, does it mean you are unable to export it via the taskbar buttons? Is there any error message?

If what you want is to export the report to excel or pdf automatically without the preview, you may try the following article:

http://weblogs.asp.net/rajbk/archive/2006/03/02/How-to-render-client-report-definition-files-_28002E00_rdlc_2900_-directly-to-the-Response-stream-without-preview.aspx

Thanks.

Michael Jin.
Microsoft Online Community Support

Nai
8/13/2008 3:02:46 AM

Hello, You can put the text at the end of the report. You can put it in a table with 1 row and 1 column and on the Properties->general of the table you can put Insert Page Break Before This Table. This way you will get the text at the end of the report in new page.

Dont forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. This credits that member, earns you a point and marks your thread as Resolved so we will all know you have been helped
0
RioDD
8/13/2008 5:59:23 AM

 This is the data which i need to show in the report footer everytime for all my reports in a new page.

Header Info:

 - Line ONE Data

 - Line TWO Data

- Line Three Data

- Line Four Data

- Line Five Data LINE 1

  Line Five Data LINE 2

For the first answer if i use IIF using the page number count = total pages

I am showing the report in the report viewer and then user will export to pdf or excel of his choice.  So i cant directly render them in a specific format.

For the second answer to use a table with one row and one column, I am able to solve the issue but the format of the data is not showing properly.  I.e., the lines get merged each other which i dont need.  I want each to be displayed in separate line.

 Please let me know how to proceed to make the format proper.

Please let me know how to proceed.

Thanks,

Suman

0
rayabharapusuman

Composite report print/print preview cutting last line of multi-page report
I have a Composite report and I am using 8.01. The report is multipage. At the end of each page the last sentence of the page get truncated. For example, When you are at the end of page 1, the last line will get printed half on page 1 and half on page 2.. You can see this effect in print Preview also. Is this a problem?? HOw to resolve it.. Thanks in advance. Pramod pramodrane@hotmail.com Do you have a real large autoheight column in there? It's a known issue (not bug) when you have very large autoheight columns (those that span page breaks). I've had succ...

How can i print a ssrs report from a aspx page without opening the report
Hello friends How can i print a ssrs report from a aspx page without opening the report in viewer I need to print the report when the user clicks on the print button Thank you Sara    Please......Can somebody help. Sara You'll need to use the ssrs web service.  I don't know the details, but it's in the MS book online. Thanks dr_99 , I will look into it  regards Sara...

Printing multiple reports on web page prints blank pages
When trying to print web pages with multiple Report viewers, some pc's print ok, others print blank pages.  Any idea to handle this variance in printers?  Thanks ..Troy...

Print a text only on the first page of the report
Hi,I want to print a label only on the first page of the report? How do I do this? I was trying to build a formula on the report but no luck.Thank you,Rushdi    Format the text field and conditionally suppress the text with the following:PageNumber > 1MrBill  rushdib: Hi,I want to print a label only on the first page of the report? How do I do this? I was trying to build a formula on the report but no luck.Thank you,Rushdi   ...

last detail row will print on the last page with the trailers and summary even though the second last page has a lot of spaces for the detail
Hi, Can anyone please help me on this : My reports have quite a lot in the group trailers and summary, so that the last detail row will print on the last page with the trailers and summary even though the second last page has a lot of spaces for the detail, but just not enough for the trailers and summary. Therefore it looks very odd that there are lots of space in the second last page, and clients thought the report is finished while the last detail row is printed on the every end page. How can I force the report to fill up the second last page before printing the las...

How to print my page? ( I just want to print a multi-page report by IE)
hello,evey one! I build a report with the DataGrid in my page,Now ,I want print it by IE. That is very long page beacuse there are so much data to show, So there are multi pages when I print it. How can I control the pages to print by IE, there is a page-header and page-footer for each page, (a DataGrid only a header and footer) ....I just want to print a multi-page report. Thanks You actually have very little control over the printing of what is in the browser. In order to support headers, footers and page ranges I would suggest using a Crystal Report. ...

How to stop the last detail row to print on next page together with the group trailer and summary even the second last page has lot's of space for the last row but not for the summary...
Hi, Can anyone please help me on this : My reports have quite a lot in the group trailers and summary, so that the last detail row will print on the last page with the trailers and summary even though the second last page has a lot of spaces for the detail, but just not enough for the trailers and summary. Therefore it looks very odd that there are lots of space in the second last page, and clients thought the report is finished while the last detail row is printed on the every end page. How can I force the report to fill up the second last page before printing the las...

Printing >1 page of text in a report
Hi! I have made similar posts without success, and am now looking for basic advice as we are spinning our wheels on this one. We have a PB 6.5 report with about half a page of single line data fields, followed by a large text display area occupying the entire bottom half. The data source for this text needs to be large - in excess of 5,000 characters - and therefore "overflows" the 1st page. However we try to display the text (columns, nested report, nested in a composite..), PB does not page break within the text properly. A variety of problems occur - chopping tex...

How to add last page of text to dw report?
Hi all, I need to print a page of text (terms & conditions) as the last page of an invoice. This page cannot contain header, detail, summary or footer info, just the text. If the invoice is 3 pages long, the text has to be the fourth page. You get the idea.... Any ideas on how to do this? Thanks, Mike You can print the invoice as one datawindow, and the terms & conditions as another, and put them together in a printjob. See PrintOpen and PrintDataWindow functions. "Mike Marston" <mikem@ksitech.com> wrote in message news:BaM94eidCHA.279@forums.sybas...

How can I resolve: on printing or preview, datawindow is Cutting text in the end of the page and printing half in each page?
I'm using PowerBuilder 8.0.3 Build 9704. Now, I have a text field that it is printed half at end of current page and half in the next page. Above it, I have others text field, computed fields and nested reports. They're slide up property on position tab setted to Directly Above. I Tried setting it to All above but without result. I tried modifieing botton and top margins but for some it resolve and other not. What can I do to resolve it? Tiago Padilha. Tiago; Do the columns have AutoSize Height = TRUE? Austin "tiago padilha" <tpadilha@topazio...

printing from SSRS does not print entire report
Report will only half print the first time i print the report, but works fine there after.   On the windows dialog print screen, it always show 1 page the first print, then when I print the report again, the number of pages will fill in corectly, IE pages 1-xx Has anyone had this trouble....

How can I force the last record of a nested report to be printed on a new page?
Hi, I have three nested reports in the detail band rp_1, rp_2, rp_3. After rp_3, I have a trailer group and I am not using composite datawindow. My problem is:- When I view the printed report, the data in the trailer group has been cut off whenever the last record of rp_3 is very close to the bottom of the page. Later, I found out from sybase's solved cases (#41020238) that this is because summary has to be accompanied by at least 1 row of detail. So, I assume it acts the same for trailer group. What I want: How can I force the last record of a nested report to be printed o...

Blank pages in bewtween each printed pages in report
The report prints blank page in between every printed page report. The report is generated from datawindow which is composed with 5 sub datawindows and summary and footers. I can't figure out where the blan page is coming from when I print the report. Any debugging suggestions email would be appreciated. This is a common problem. It just means that one or more items on the righthand side of your main dw or nests exceed the right margin. Even if an object is set to invisible the printer will react to it...hence the extra page. Just open all yours bands wide to find the culprit...

Print selected text: prints an empty page
Name: René Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: Print selected text: prints an empty page Comments: go to http://us-play.com/wienprater/kontakt.php select text starting from "Kontakt / Anfahrt" going to "Partyreservierungen: Alexander Novak Stefan Kosour" File -> Print -> Selected Text => prints an empty page Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-GB; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Web resources about - How to print text only on the last page of the report - asp.net.ssrs

Latest Marketing, Tech, Social Media, and Blog Marketing Finds - The Friday Traffic Report
The Friday Traffic Report Home Blog Subscribe! About Jack and Jim Website Promotion Social, Tech, Marketing News Subscribe Now Latest Marketing, ...

Mile High Report - For Denver Broncos Fans
MileHighReport(MHR) is the ultimate independent resource for the Denver Broncos on the web. Along with MHR Radio, the official podcast of MHR, ...

the rajam report
… I kept having trouble with understanding what “mode” I was in, for lack of a better term. Specifically, it was weird that “glances” could only ...

Rasmussen Reports™: The Most Comprehensive Public Opinion Data Anywhere
Rasmussen Reports - The best place to look for polls that are spot on

Insider Trading Report - Institutional Ownership & Insider Trades
Crude Futures Break Below $60, Supply Glut, Weak Demand... Asia Continues to Rally, India Shines, China...

Wikipedia:Wikipedia Signpost/2012-06-04/Special report - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Twenty female Wikimedia editors from around the world gathered at the National University of La Plata in Buenos Aires, Argentina, from 23–25 ...

Grattan Institute report points to progressive GST increase
In an innovative new policy proposal, the Grattan Institute's John Daley and Danielle Wood say the Turnbull government could raise an extra $7 ...

Shorten denies pre-empting union report
OPPOSITION Leader Bill Shorten denies Labor is pre-empting the final report of the royal commission into trade union corruption by proposing ...

Protests continue after Police reports appear to contradict Laquan McDonald video - abc7news.com
The Chicago Police Department is facing new criticism following the release of post-incident reports from the Laquan McDonald shooting.

MLS Cup 2015: Columbus Crew v Portland Timbers Date, Time, Live Stream, TV Info - Bleacher Report
The Columbus Crew will host the Portland Timbers in the 2015 MLS Cup on Sunday, as the visitors seek their first MLS Cup win and the hosts will ...