How can i print a ssrs report from a aspx page without opening the report

Hello friends

How can i print a ssrs report from a aspx page without opening the report in viewer

I need to print the report when the user clicks on the print button

Thank you

Sara

0
sara_23apr

Please......Can somebody help.

Sara

0
sara_23apr
3/3/2007 3:15:57 AM
You'll need to use the ssrs web service.  I don't know the details, but it's in the MS book online.
0
dr_99
3/5/2007 4:41:50 PM

Thanks dr_99 , I will look into it

 regards Sara

0
sara_23apr

Print a SSRS report from a website without the user viewing the report
I have a SSRS report.  Is there a way to print a report from a website without the user viewing the report or having a dialog box come up? Thanks     Craig, You may check some of my slides on SSRS on my blog site. I seem to remember that Microsoft had an extension for directly printing a report. You could take some of this code and then marry it up with some demo code from my site showing you how to use the SSRS  web services .. Hope this helps you out. Cheers,AJArie D. JonesPrincipal Microsoft ConsultantPerpetual Technologies, Inc.www.perptech.comBlog: www.progra...

Can I use SSRS 2005 Report Builder Client App to publish a report to SSRS 2000
Hello, Can I use SSRS 2005 Report Builder Client App to publish a report to SSRS 2000 or is it not possible due to the SSRS2005 RDL schema being different to the SSRS 2000 one. If it is technically possible, does this require a SQL 2005 licence due to the use of the Report Builder Client App ?  Thanks Chris_____________Christian Hi,  From your description, it seems that you report is developed in SSRS 2005, right?  Since in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) 2005 there are a whole host of new features. This means that reports that are developed in Visual ...

Printing the report directly without opening the Reportviewer on click of the button from ASPX page.
Hi All, I have an aspx page (C#) with candidate details with print button, Also i created a report (rdl) designed based on the requirement (reporting services). on click of print button from aspx page, i want to print the report directly without opening the reportviewer. its very urgent..........Please help me, if you have full code please send ASAP. Thanks...

printing from SSRS does not print entire report
Report will only half print the first time i print the report, but works fine there after.   On the windows dialog print screen, it always show 1 page the first print, then when I print the report again, the number of pages will fill in corectly, IE pages 1-xx Has anyone had this trouble....

Call SSRS 2005 Report from VB.NET and save report to directory after ran
I'm not sure quite where to post this but: How can I call an SSRS 2005 Report from my VB.NET application and have the report saved to a specific folder. I need to create a summary report every time my VB.NET code runs. I just don't know how to achieve this in VB.NET and SSRS 2005. Example: 1) My VB.NET console application runs 2) the console app splits out a txt file and inserts its rows into several DB tables 3) I want to somehow call a report I create in SSRS , let's call it "Summary Report" and have it run based on the results of this run into a PDF or something into the directory I ...

Image Disappears when sorting in SSRS for server report on aspx page
 Hi Everybody, I am generating rdl file dynamically using the code and also implementing the SORTING feature in RDL file.  The RDL is created and published to the report server and then i get the same report and show it on the report viewer.  The report is shown on the Report Viewer perfectly with all the features(sorting, image, data etc) shown up perfectly.  Now when i sort the column the data sorting goes very well but the IMAGE which is shown up blows off and a CROSS mark is shown.  But i get the image when i refresh the report viewer but the sorted...

How to add barcode images in Reporting Services 2000 (SSRS 2000) with VS.NET Report Server Projects
Due to its flexible design, Neodynamic Barcode Professional for Reporting Services allows you to show barcode images in Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services reports. You can use all Barcode Symbologies Linear & 2D built-in Barcode Professional.In this Step By Step Guide you'll learn how to create a Reporting Services report which shows barcode images into it using Barcode Professional and Visual Studio .NET 2003. In this sample we'll create a Reporting Services report to create fictitious access cards for Northwind's employees getting them from Microsoft's Northwind database samp...

Composite report print/print preview cutting last line of multi-page report
I have a Composite report and I am using 8.01. The report is multipage. At the end of each page the last sentence of the page get truncated. For example, When you are at the end of page 1, the last line will get printed half on page 1 and half on page 2.. You can see this effect in print Preview also. Is this a problem?? HOw to resolve it.. Thanks in advance. Pramod pramodrane@hotmail.com Do you have a real large autoheight column in there? It's a known issue (not bug) when you have very large autoheight columns (those that span page breaks). I've had succ...

Printing report without viewing the report in browser
Hi All Is it possible to print the report in a button click of asp.net page without viewing the report. If  so please help me.Please feel free to let me know if you are not clear or I’ve misunderstood anything. Thanks,Arunkumar S PPlease remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you. Hi! If you have access to printers from ASP.NET server you can do it programmatically.This is one of the examples: http://www.bigresource.com/MS_SQL-HOW-TO-Print-a-report-directly-to-a-printer-g1quCqPv.htmlBest Regards,Alexander, Excel reports fan :)-----------------Now working with free...

SSRS reports vs Visual Studio reports
Reports created in SSRS that have an .rdl extension.Visual Studio 2005s toolbox creates the same reports but has a .rdlc ext. using a ReportViewerControl. Can one be used in the other? I like the wizard, and the data, layout and preview tabs in SSRS. They are not there in Visual Studio.     there are big differance betwen RDL and RDLC reports The C stands for Client-side processing. RDL stands for Report Definition Language RDL files are created by the SQL Server 2005 version of Report Designer. RDLC files are created by the Visual Studio 2005 version of Report De...

Print an .aspx page to report
Hello.I haven't used crystal reports before so please i ask for some newbie help.I have an .aspx page with 2 labels and a datagrid.If I try to print this page when the datagrid doesn't fit in one print page it breaks but the rows in the second page and after miss their gridlines.I tried also a component to transform the .aspx page to a pdf but this problem still appears.I heard about crystal repors could help.Can please anyone has the patience to help me a little about what should I do? Ok I found the basic so that i actually have the report on my .aspx page with some data from my database...

Reports usage frequency for all the existing reports on SSRS 2000
I have an already published application running several MS SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services report.I need a way to find from either the reporting services log or the application server (IIS) logs or windows logto know the frequency of each report being used.Based on this info, the business needs to know which reports are being used and to what extend?How can I acheive this?I have already got the IIS logs and it did not give the required info.I have looked into the Reporting Services logs but it does not provide the info either.Any help is appreciated You might want to look at logging it ...

SSRS 2005 reports and local reports ran on same website!
I have been building reports for a couple of years for various web sites, and have always used the report builder and viewer that is part of VS 2005/2008.  The latest web site that I am doing as a survey as one part of it.  Several reports that are required for this survey needs like 7 queries, and I could not find any way with the report builder and viewer to build this report. So I spent several weeks reading and studing reporting services, and now have it up and running.  The customer is happy with assessment report of the survey data. THE PROBLEM is this, now all the loca...

Web resources about - How can i print a ssrs report from a aspx page without opening the report - asp.net.ssrs

Icflix Prepping ‘Come Back’ – First Arabic Production about the Islamic State
Icflix, the Dubai-based VOD platform founded by chairman Fadi Mehio and CEO Carlos Tibi in 2012 is upping its commitment to the Moroccan market, ...

Star Wars attractions at Disney World are a tractor beam for new fans
Video: Emily Rhyne ORLANDO, Florida — Not so long ago (actually, now), in a land not too far, far away (it's called "Florida"), it is a period ...

Scott Weiland Dies At 48, Bandmate Arrested For Cocaine Found On Tour Bus
The music world was rocked by the news that former Stone Temple Pilots front-man, Scott Weiland, was found dead on December 3, in Bloomington, ...

Why the U.S. should cut corporate tax rates
Big controversies often arise from big numbers, and on the surface the cost in U.S. tax revenue from the corporate tax avoidance scheme known ...

Here’s Why Donald Trump’s December Poll Numbers Matter
Here’s some good news for Donald Trump fans: History is now on his side. For months, members of the Republican Establishment have dismissed ...

Samsung agrees to pay Apple $548 million in settlement
Samsung has been fighting Apple in court for years, but it sounds like it's getting near to letting it all go. The South Korean electronics maker ...

US Supreme Court to hear Puerto Rico debt appeal case
The US Supreme Court agreed to consider Puerto Rico's appeal of a ruling forbidding its use of a US law that would allow it to declare bankruptcy ...

Officer Who Repeatedly Punched 51-Year-Old Marlene Pinnock Will Not Be Charged With Crime
Yesterday, the Los Angeles County DA’s office announced that it would not be pressing charges against highway patrol officer officer Daniel Andrew, ...

Battling climate change with worms
Piacé (France) (AFP) - Nicolas Denieul plants his spade in the ground and turns over a clod of soil to reveal a mass of earthworms seething around ...

Texas backs down from effort to block Syrian refugees
Washington Post Texas backs down from effort to block Syrian refugees Miami Herald Texas stopped trying Friday to block Syrian refugees from ...