Date Diffrent between "reports" & "reportserver"

 Hello,

I have a problem with the dates and "datetime" picker in my report (sqlserver 2005 sp2).

My reginal settings on the server are: "hebrew" - "Isreal".

I have a report with a datetime picker.

If I'm opening the report from: http://myserver/REPORTSERVER and I'm writting in the datepicker textbox the value "01/04/2008", and then click on the calander icon it opens on the on the 4th of january 2008.

If I'm opening the report from: http://myserver/REPORTS and I'm writting in the datepicker textbox the value "01/04/2008", and then click on the calander icon it opens on the on the 1th of april 2008.

Does anybody know this bug and how to wotk with it?

Thanks.

Adopt a friend -
http://www.friend.co.il
The Israeli portal for adopting pets
0
aspneto

My first inclination is that one of them is based on the server's settings and the another is based on the client's settings.  If your server is already set with "Hebrew-Israel", then I would check your client settings.

Christopher Reed
Careed
4/3/2008 11:47:17 AM

 Hi, thats not the problem since both are on the server.

I got this answer:

http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=3111457&SiteID=1

Its look like this is a SP2 bug and there is a hotfix from microsoft.