Creating Editable Reports using Sql server Reporting Services

Hey All

I m new to sql server reporting services and have done a lot of search into it

i have also created some custom reports

now i want to  create editable reports

the textbox control which we can add in reports should be editable after generation of reports  i think its possible just want to know how

so wht do u think

regards

shark

0
shark

"Using other editions of SQL Server for report data sources and/or the report server database" is not supported in this edition of Reporting Services
Hi My project is in .NET 2003 i.e. framework 1.1 and database in SQLServer 2000. But the reports have been developed using SQLServer 2005 Reporting Services. Now when I am trying to deploy them through deployment project of .NET its giving me following error:"Using other editions of SQL Server for report data sources and/or the report server database" is not supported in this edition of Reporting Services.  Now I am really confused with this. Can any one please guide me regarding this ASAP. Thanks, Falguni    You will need to use the SQL Server ...

.NET 2.0 Reporting Module using SQL Server Reporting Services
Hello Everyone,I have created a generic module using ASP.NET 2.0, MS SQL Server 2005 and SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services. This module is intended to provide a generic user interface for selecting and generating reports. You can configure its respective table for your fixed or flexible parameters for each report. It also supports end user access level security for each report and report group which is generally required for any basic reporting module.You can view reports in two different styles:-- Drop down--Tree View And You can view your report in 3 supported formats.  This is an in...

Report Features NOT using SQL Server Reporting Services
Hi, I have a web app that is using rdlc reporting that needs some refinement.  The research I've done on the improvements I'd like to make indicates that they can be done with SQL Server Reporting Services; however, I don't have a license for SQL Server and would like not to have to purchase one if I can do what needs to be done without it.  I'd like to know if it is POSSIBLE in rdlc reporting to do 2 things, and if so, how to approach a solution: 1. I would like to export a version of the report to a file location on a routine basis (say once a day). 2. T...

Build Timlenie Reports using SQL Server Reporting Services 2008 Report Builder 2.0 or VS Inteligent 2008
 Hi, I have just started using SQL Server Reporting Services (SQL Server 2008). I've build my first reports in Report Builder 2.0 and in VS 2008. I need to build reports with timelines. So I have to execute evry second (or minute) sql query to check and calculate the value.Do you have an idea how to do this?OR if you can send some links to a good tutorials :) I will apprisiate.Thanks Please Mark as Answer if it helps you in solving your problem. Do you have the time data in your database  or u just have the start time and end time?  If i have exsact time :) then buildi...

How to generate the reports in details manner by using SQL Server Reporting Services
Hi, I am generating the reports in a webpage as a details manner by using SQL Server Reporting Services.Here I am using asp.net2.0 with c#. Report should be like this:                                          WorkOrder Details -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...

Very Basic Quesion about creating and deploying reports in SQL Server 2005 Reporting services
 Hello I have a basic question about reporting services.Here is the situation:1. I created a report project within SQL Server Business Intelligence studio  ( the database I used for the report is on another server).2. The report runs fine within my project when I do a right click on the report and select run.3. When I deploy the report on my localhost.4. I get this error "Login failed for user 'NT AUTHORITY\ANONYMOUS LOGON'." Any Ideas...Thanks  Friend, check this http://weblogs.sqlteam.com/tarad/archive/2004/08/09/1895.aspx http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-...

How to use report generated by sql server 2005 reporting services in web application
Dear All, I am making web application using Asp.net C#(Visual Studio2005). And Sql server 2005 as a back End  I now want to generate report using through sql server reporting services. Please give me some useful link so that I can able to use report generated by sql server 2005 through my web application   Thanks   ...

How to design SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services Reports in VS.NET 2005 web applications
Hi,   Can we design SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services Reports in VS.NET 2005 web applications. If so how they can be designed. Plz help me if any one know the solution. Thanx in advance, Vidya     Are you asking if you can use VS.Net 2005 to design reports, yes, both client and server reports are built using VS.Net. If you are asking if you can use a web application to build a report, well yes you could, but you would have you design it.  All sql server reports are is an xml file, so if you can build a front end that will generate the xml in the proper ...

Is it possible to use a stored procedure that outputs xml to render a report? (SQL Server Reporting Service)
Is it possible to use a stored procedure that outputs xml to render a report? I mean, if my stored procedure outputs xml Can I catch fields from xml in my server report? If yes, can I have little bit idea about how to use?   Thanks in advance.....

Creating Report using Visual Web Developer 2005 Express with SQL 2005 Reporting Services Add-In
Hi I am wanting to learn how to create a Report using SQL 2005 Reporting Services, I use Visual Web Developer 2005 Express and have installed the Reporting Services Add-In for Visual Web Developer 2005 Express. Does anyone here know of any good step-by-step tutorials on how to get started creating the reports. As I want something to go through how to create the datasource right through to creating / formating the report ready for use. Matthew       This links might help you:http://technoblab.blogspot.comhttp://www.databasejournal.comhttp://www.codeproject.com/...

Will there be a clash if i use a report viewer (report Server) and a report service in the same website but on different pages
Will there be a clash if i use a report viewer (report Server) and a report service in the same website but on different pages Any help will be appreciated. Regards Karen  No, there will not be any clash.Always remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you. Thank you!-----------Cheers,atlasnetguy...

Moving & Deploying my SQL Reporting Services Server Reports project to a rempote server
I created a Reporting Services project on my local machine,The data source, and database that the reports use/access are ona remote SQL Server (Lets call it Server XYZ) So here is my question. How shall I deploy these reportsto the SQL server Server machine "XYZ", from my local machine? Can I simply copy them to the same directory structure on the remote server that hosts the Reportingservices projects? Because basically my local directory structure for thereports mimics the location of those  Reporting Services projects on the server: C:\Documents and Settings\AV_KP_Admin\M...

How to add barcode images in Reporting Services 2000 (SSRS 2000) with VS.NET Report Server Projects
Due to its flexible design, Neodynamic Barcode Professional for Reporting Services allows you to show barcode images in Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services reports. You can use all Barcode Symbologies Linear & 2D built-in Barcode Professional.In this Step By Step Guide you'll learn how to create a Reporting Services report which shows barcode images into it using Barcode Professional and Visual Studio .NET 2003. In this sample we'll create a Reporting Services report to create fictitious access cards for Northwind's employees getting them from Microsoft's Northwind database samp...

Web resources about - Creating Editable Reports using Sql server Reporting Services - asp.net.ssrs

Reporting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Contract Analyst Programmer (Reporting/.Net) 151223/AP/266

Banks playing key role in reporting transactions with suspected terrorism links, Austrac says
Australia's financial intelligence agency Austrac is monitoring the financial DNA of those Australians likely to transfer money to fund Islamic ...

United Nations Correspondents Association Recognizes Outstanding International Reporting
As is the case each year, the list of winners honored this month by the United Nations Correspondents Association (UNCA) is impressive. Benedict ...

Reporting for duty after Paris attacks
In a renewed sense of nationalism, young French citizens flock to army recruitment agencies to join the military.

How Apple might avoid reporting a decline in iPhone sales
The crucial number in Apple's next quarterly earnings call, for Q1 in fiscal year 2016, is 74,468,000. That is the number of iPhone unit sales ...

Slavery Labels Sought for U.S. Goods as SEC Reporting Law Mulled
"This item may be the product of slave labor."

ObamaCare Reporting Deadline Pushed Back For Employers
The agencies say most taxpayers won't be affected by the extension

New York Times tries and fails to fix its own botched San Bernardino reporting
The New York Times has corrected its massively botched story on the San Bernardino terrorists . Kinda sorta. The story by past reporting-botchers ...

What Flap Over Reporting Instagram Flaw to Facebook Teaches Us
NEWS ANALYSIS: In a public spat, a security researcher lashes out at Facebook about a reported Instagram bug, and Facebook's chief security officer ...