An error occured on local report processing, an internal error occur on report server, see error log for more details

Hai friends, I was created report with 9 sub reports , with multiple column driildown for based on client requirement, iam displying the correct data and in database server data is availabel between 11/01/2007 to 11/30/2007,

 iam applying the input parameters are begin date, end date, region(defaultly ALL), Department(defaulty ALL), site(defaulty ALL).

my problem is while selecting the default dates (minum and maximum dateranges) with selecting ALL regions, ALL departments, ALL sites iam not getting the output. it showing error like

" An error occur on local report processing, an internal error occur on report server, see error log for more details" but iam selecting the date as 11/01/2007 to 11/02/2007( that is not large records, between two dates only) it shows correct output.

while applying the default ranges that is 11/01/2007 to 11/30/2007 report shows above mentioned error. problem with 9 sub reports ?

or any thying please help me

how to solve my problem next coming two days i have to deploy my report to client, at the time it will show data between default date ranges. Help me

thanks in advance JACKS V

0
jackvs

rdlc report : An internal error occurred on the report server. See the error log for more details.
Hi  This is the first time I work with rdlc files, and it is driving me nuts.  I have a report that works fine on my local machine. (I used the database on the live server) However, when I run it from the live server, I get the following error : " An internal error occurred on the report server. See the error log for more details. "   It took me while to realise the "error log" is not in the event viewer. So, I googled to see if I can find the location of this mystery "error log". Imagin...

An internal error occurred on the report server. See the error log for more details.
  Error: An internal error occurred on the report server. See the error log for more details. We have applied "SQL Svr 2005 SP 2" in the windows server 2003 and SQL 2005. but, still we are facing the same error with less frequency. Please help me to resolve this issue. -Hemanth-HemanthPlease remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. hi boy, read application log - where your reports are generated My blog is here.Please remember to 'Mark as Answer' if this post answered your question! Hi I have c...

Crystal Report Viewer Error: "CRAXDRT Error Occured on Server. 507 : An Exception Occured"
We have recently setup Window Server 2003 SP2 (IIS V6.0) with Crystal Report 8.5 installed. All things working well for report viewer in internet browser, but only the problem is when user trying to export report to a file (CR/word/rich text/etc format) will hit the error:CRAXDRT Error Occurred on Server. 507 : An exception occurredOnly option is click "OK" to continue... Well, so we just click "OK" and try again... Note that, for second tried onward will hit another error:CRAXDRT Error Occurred on Server. 70 : Permission deniedIt was annoying us as export ...

ReportViewer, error occurred during local report processing, definition of the report 'Main Report' is invalid, etc
All -- Please help. I have a ReportViewer on my page bound to a simple Report, with a DataSet as the underlying data source. It runs perfectly on my dev machine. After I deploy, I get the following run-time-error...  An error occurred during local report processing. The definition of the report 'Main Report' is invalid. The report definition is not valid. Details: Data at the root level is invalid. Line 1, position 1. ...which does not make any sense to me, given that that the report runs locally. Do you have any hints? Please advise. Thank you. (Sorry for the cross p...

ReportViewer, error occurred during local report processing, definition of the report 'Main Report' is invalid, etc
All -- Please help. I have a ReportViewer on my page bound to a simple Report, with a DataSet as the underlying data source. It runs perfectly on my dev machine. After I deploy, I get the following run-time-error...  An error occurred during local report processing. The definition of the report 'Main Report' is invalid. The report definition is not valid. Details: Data at the root level is invalid. Line 1, position 1. ...which does not make any sense to me, given that that the report runs locally. Do you have any hints? Please advise. Thank you.  -- Mark Kamoskih...

Runtime error: 'An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for securit
Hi, p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; } I'm trying to create a web site in a windows 2003 server. It's just an empty page, the default one created by VS2008, with nothing in it. I create the site from my remote computer, connecting to the server (I have access to the server as well with a virtual desktop).  When I try to launch a web site in a remote site (F5 or Ctrl-F5) I get the Runtime Error: 'An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (...

getting error like
hello  Using Ajax 1.0 RC I’m getting this error:Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerServerErrorException Error: an unknown error occurred while processing the request on the server. the status code return from the server was 403I have one update panel in which i have gridview control. i have sorting true in gridviewwhen i click on header for sorting and wait for the result. it display updateprogress and working fine as expected.but if i click for sorting on header continueously without stoping after 10 or 12 click it gives me above error. I am struckup heremy code is like this:<asp:Update...

An Error Occured During Local Report Processing
I have an aspx page with a Report Viewer Control on it that is bound to an xsd DataSet.  In debugging everything works great and it always has.  On my testing server though I am getting the following error: An error occurred during local report processing. The definition of the report 'Main Report' is invalid. An unexpected error occurred while compiling expressions. Native compiler return value: ‘[BC2001] file 'C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\janpyczf.0.vb' could not be found’.    The VB file name is always different each time I o...

An error occured during local report processing?
Hi ti all,            This is my code, i'm using Visual Studio 2008-C#, Asp.Net3.5.protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e) {ReportViewer1.ProcessingMode = ProcessingMode.Local; ReportViewer1.LocalReport.ReportPath = Server.MapPath("~/Report1.rdlc");ReportViewer1.LocalReport.DataSources.Add(new ReportDataSource("Table", RetrieveRecords())); Warning[] warnings;string[] streamids; string mimeType;string encoding; string extension;byte[] bytes = ReportViewer1.LocalReport.Render( "Excel",...

An error occurred during local report processing
My report runs fine until I added a new field ("TradeDate") to the datasource. when run the report, I got the following  error: -------------------------------------------  Error 1 The Value expression for the textbox ‘textbox68’ refers to the field ‘TradeDate’.  Report item expressions can only refer to fields within the current data set scope or, if inside an aggregate, the specified data set scope. C:\Pro1\Allocation.rdlc 1  ------------------------------------------- I can see the "TradeDate" on the Datasource...

send email with error report when error occured
How to send the email to the administrator when error occurred in the website. How to I change the web config.? Advance Thanks. Setup Web.config to send use a custom error page:    <customErrors mode="On" defaultRedirect="Error.aspx"/> Then add code to the Error.aspx Page_Load method to send the email. Setup Web.config to send use a custom error page:     what do you mean by changing the web config.for sending email on error, you may do that on an easy way like but the send email code inside the try-catch methodtry{//...

A transport-level error has occurred when sending the request to the server. (provider: Named Pipes Provider, error: 0
A transport-level error has occurred when sending the request to the server. (provider: Named Pipes Provider, error: 0 - An unexpected network error occurred.)   if my application background thread is running the above error shown . how can remove it?    Hi,priyanka Try These Links http://forums.microsoft.com/msdn/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=338537&SiteID=1 http://www.scribd.com/doc/230645/Question-Book         PLZ MARK AS ANSWER IF IT HELP U. THANKS. RAGHAV MVP ASP/ASP.Net Read My Blog MARK THE POST AS ANSWER IF IT HELPS U. "Su...

errors errors errors..

error error error

Web resources about - An error occured on local report processing, an internal error occur on report server, see error log for more details - asp.net.ssrs

Central processing unit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
) is the hardware within a computer system which carries out the instructions of a computer program by performing the basic arithmetical, logical, ...

MacMall already has iPad Pros on sale with modest $12 savings, tax advantages, Paypal processing and ...
From 9to5Toys.com : iPads officially go on sale next week and AppleCare training started today but Apple reseller MacMall is the first US retailer ...

Today Calendar adds support for natural language processing
Today Calendar, a popular third-party calendar app for Android, has gained support for natural language processing in its latest update. Additionally, ...

Today Calendar Adds Language Processing For Event Entry
Smartphones are continuing to become the personal assistants we see alongside Iron Man, but something that often gets overlooked is easier hands-free ...

The Kobalt diaries: annotation processing
I recently added apt support to Kobalt , which is a requirement for a build system these days, and something interesting happened. First of all, ...

AS PARIS BURNED: Obama Quietly Doubles Processing Centers for Syrian Refugees into the U.S.
By Sara Noble As Parisians were being slaughtered by radical Islamists, of whom at least one and perhaps two were migrants, Barack Obama was ...

Amazon Shutters Local Deals Service, Credit Card Processing Unit
While it might seem like Amazon opens a new store or launches a different service every week, the e-commerce giant announced over the weekend ...

Refugee Wins Lawsuit Against Germany For Not Processing Him Fast Enough
A Somalian refugee that has been waiting on asylum in Germany for over a year has won a lawsuit against the the Federal Bureau of Migration and ...

‘Critical flicker fusion’ test can measure the brain’s processing speed
Scientists from the University of Georgia have devised an elegant method of testing the visual sampling rate of the human brain.

You Can Now Code Your Own Clothes With Processing
Print All Over Me's latest initiative allows programmers to create generative prints for clothing that's completely customizable for users.