XML Request (send) and XML Response (receive) data thru BIZTALK 2006.

I am new to BIZTALK 2006; Please help me get started as below>>

I have XML Request (send) and XML Response (receive) data;

What are the steps needed for this to be accomplished in BizTalk to create webservice for this?

THX

0
rparmar

I did manage to find the partial solution to this;

and that is to use HTTP Adapter in the BizTalk Server 2006 sample (sdk dir);

Unfortunately I am not sure  How I can use it (after having compiled and configured the HTTP adapter correctly);

Does anyone know  How I can call this HTTP Adapter sample ????

or link to a How to use HTTP Adapter???

or book(s) that has this covered well????

Located at >>  [C:\Program Files\Microsoft BizTalk Server 2006\SDK\Samples\AdaptersDevelopment\HttpAdapter\HttpAdapter.sln]

THX

Appreciated!!!

0
rparmar
10/8/2007 2:51:50 PM

OK I did manage to configure Send and receive ports for xml request and response.

So the scenario is as below>>

http://localhost/HttpReceive/httpreceive.aspx submits (posts) to an external web site >> http://abcdefg/xyz/ (hypothetical example);

so what would be the send and receive ports for above???

The reason i asked is that when i disable/stop both send and receive ports - my submit still works!!!

Any help???

THX

0
rparmar
10/9/2007 9:53:25 PM

OK Did manage to create XML schemas for Send and receive and manage to create solution that would take these schemas thru Orchestration;

Unfortunetely it works as file from input and output folder;

I need to convert it to web page scenario (ie HTTP Adapter)

Any Suggestions???

HX

0
rajpparmar

Retreive xml data from sql 2005 xml data type column
 hi everyone, I am in a messy situation and dieing to get rescued.I have a database with an untyped  xml datatype column named xmlfile.  The xml inside is invoice of customer & looks like this.<User><INVOICE><BILL Time="May 18 2008 12:47AM">0.1869</BILL><BILL Time="May 18 2008  1:00AM">22.25</BILL><BILL Time="May 18 2008  1:00AM">22.25</BILL></INVOICE></User>I wanted to retrieve the <BILL></BILL> Elements and put it through asp:datagrid or asp:repeater . I w...

Read XML data from SQL Server XML data type field

how to send xml and non xml data
hello, sorry if the question is stupid but i cant find anywhere the solution... i have an asp.net web app that responds by sending xml documents to clients. sometimes it is necessary to send non xml data like images along with the xml document so the client would receive them, apply any xsl transformations and present the final resoult. my question is how to send xml and non xml data? a reference like html style wont apply here... please any help or links would be very welcome! thanx Hi max_payne, max_payne:sometimes it is necessary to send non xml data like images along with...

Select XML Data type (xml) from sql server 2005 and then save to a XML file on local machine?? Help !
Hi All  I have a problem i am selecting a row of data from a database, within that row is a column in which i build up a xml in a stored procedure, it creates an xml and stores it in the column name xmldata which is of xml datatype. This works great My problem is how do i now create a xml file on my local machine with that data, below is what i have so far :- Dim conn1 As New SqlConnection()conn1.ConnectionString = (ConfigurationManager.ConnectionStrings("ConnectionString").ConnectionString) conn1.Open()Dim DBCmd As New SqlCommand Dim DataRecieved As SqlDataReaderDBCmd...

Sending XML data file to the XML channel
------_=_NextPart_001_01C885CF.D5FD4070 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable Hi, I want to push XML data file to the XML channel, please find the code snippet for the same. ######## #!/usr/bin/perl use LWP::UserAgent; my $browser =3D LWP::UserAgent->new; my $url =3D 'http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxxx'; open(FILE,"display.xml"); my @data=3D<FILE>; my $response =3D $browser->post( $url, Content =3D> @data ); print @data; ######## When I print @data,...

reading data from xml service or xml datasource
Hi, I'm trying to figure out a way to import data (but not export to, I'm just trying to get their news section) from an external db (SqlServer 2000 or 2005) to a gridview and detailsview on my site (resides at a web host). I spoke to the organisation that owns the external db and they are willing to look into several solutions, whitout giving out their db password etc. Not suprisingly, I was reccomended using a web service. However, I believe I need to install stuff in order to enable one, and so, it won't be able for me (I guess), because of my web host's limitations. Instead, I am now t...

Sending and receiving XML data
I've just taken on a project where I will be sending requests for product information to a distributor in XML form and will be getting a response back, also in XML form.  Data I get back will be stored in a SQL Server database. I'm quite new to .NET and I was wondering what the best way to do this would be if I want to send a request for product information every hour automatically.  Writing the script to send and recieve the data is not really a problem, but I'm not sure how to automate this task.  Any suggestions?   Easiest thing to do is using...

XML send and response in .Net?
.Net offers easy ways to create web services and easy ways to make and handle web pages using ASP.Net. But it does not appear to offer an easy way to use HTTP to simply send a chunk of XML and to get a chunk XML back without all the .Net web services overkill or the convolutions of the ASP.Net mechanisms.   In Java this is trivial. I make a subclass of HTTPServlet, get the XML from the Request object, massage it as desired and return the XML in the Response object after setting the header to indicate that XML is being sent.   Anyone know how to accomplish this simply in .Net? I...

Return XML to response.write from SQL XML type
Hi, I am trying to retrive some XML from my SQL server 2005 database. The XML is in a table called "myxml" and it is being stored a native XML. The Field type is "XML". The VB code returns nothing when I select SELECT xml. How ever if i SELECT NAME it displays the correct name from the name field. how do I return the XML to be viewed as XML throught the response.write?  Thanks! Here is my Table definition: Column Name Data Type Allow Nulls Id Int   xml xml Yes NAME Nvarchar(50) yes My XML that is stored in the XML field: <ROOT&g...

XMl to XML

creating xml request and sending/receiving?
Hey all.  I am new to ASP.net and I am using VB.net with it to program a website. (Well its being designed in Dreamweaver!). What I was wondering is how do I create an XML request and then actually send to an outside company? I will be using sql statements on sqlserver to get information about a car i.e. make, model, year etc etc. So after I get the info I wish to create an XML record, and then send it to another company. Then wait on the response message, and do something with it. First off, I was going to just use a String, and build up the XML message. But with XML being so common...

XML in, XML out
Hi All (and a happy holiday to those that will get a break), I am trying to read in an XML file of addresses. I need to remove all the address data from the file where code =~ /^000/ (there are none in the example data below). I need to reproduce that data 'as is', so I need to honour the tag structure, although the order of the tags doesn't need to be honoured. I have been trying to use XML::Simple and I had a go with XML::Smart but I haven't been able to get the results I want. My best effort is below (with XML::Simple). There are a couple of differences ...

How do I Insert Data from an XML file to an SQL Server 2005 XML column

How to Send & Receive Data via XML?
All: I need to build a website that sends and receives data to a 'data warehouse' via XML. The specs state that data must be sent to this warehouse via HTTP POST, and their responses are send back via the same base URL. The url that I need to point to ends with a .cgi. I am not new to building websites, but I am new to this particular option. Any ideas on the best way to send and consume this data?   Thanks, Eric Here is an example:HttpWebRequest wRequest = (HttpWebRequest) WebRequest.Create( "http://Url.cgi" );wRequest.Method = "POST";wRequest.Timeout = 300000;wRequest.ProtocolVe...

Web resources about - XML Request (send) and XML Response (receive) data thru BIZTALK 2006. - asp.net.sql-datasource