Writing Stored Procedure in .NET 1.1 and using in SQL Server 2005

Hi,

I am working on an application in ASP.NET 1.1 and SQL Server 2005 as database.
I wanted to use SQLCLR feature of SQL Server 2005. Is it possible that i write Stored Procedures in C# 1.1 and deploy on SQL Server 2005? as it is in case of C# 2.0.

Please refer some good tutorial for it.

Regards,
Imran Ghani

Imran Abdul Ghani
0
imranghani

SQL Server requires 2.0. The .net team made a number of changes to the memory manager and gc so .net could be hosted in SQL Server.
0
mpswaim

.NET 1.1 and SQL Server 2005
Hi, I am migrating my client's site from SQL 2k to 2005. The site was built on .NET 1.1 In order to run SQL 2005, do we need to upgrade to .NET 2.0 in order to run the site? If we do need to upgrade to .net 2.0, is there any way to get around the problem and run it on .NET 1.1. This is because we have a lot of 3rd party componenet which only support .NET 1.1 Thanks in advance. Paul...

.NET 1.1 running on SQL Server 2005
Hi, I am migrating my client's site from SQL 2k to 2005. The site was built on .NET 1.1 In order to run SQL 2005, do we need to upgrade to .NET 2.0 in order to run the site? If we do need to upgrade to .net 2.0, is there any way to get around the problem and run it on .NET 1.1. This is because we have a lot of 3rd party componenet which only support .NET 1.1 Thanks in advance. Paul No. You would need the 2.0 framework for sure. I think the SQL 2005 installation wizard would detect and install the framework for you.You dont need to upgrade your application to VS 2005, however.*******...

.net 1.1 and SQL Server 2005 #2
Hi,I run .net 1.1, VS2003 with SQL Server Enterprise Manager v 8.0 on my home XP Pro machine.I have recently purchased some hosting with SQL Server 2005 capabilities.  I was in a real rush but I should have checked I suppose.I would love to be able to use my Enterprise Manager but obviously that wont work as it isnt compatible with 2005. It would be preferable not to have to use the web based admin and I have been told I have to install Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express, which requires .net 2.0 to be installed. It seems a bit of a mess really.Can anyone enlighten me as to w...

Can .net 1.1 work with SQL SERVER 2005 ?
 What should I do if I want my asp.net 1.1 work with sql server 2005I get wrong message : SQL Server does not exist or access denied It's HARD to be Advanced ProgrammerIrwan. Well, you don't need to change any code.. there is no different of working against a SQL 2005, it's the same way as working against SQL server 2000 etc. If you have some problem to connect to the SQL Server 2005, just check your connection string if it's correct. For example if you provide the right user name and password etc. The connection string for connecting to a SQL Server 2000 and SQL Serv...

Using Pull method with SQL server and VB.Net 1.1
I am using the developer 11 version of Crystal. I have created a few reports successfully using the push method (creating a dataset, populating it then assigning it to the report). Because of decision making that is needed in some of the sub-reports etc. I chose to use a larger dataset rather than many more database lookups returning smaller data sets. I am trying to figure out whether I can accomplish some of this using the pull method. I need to be able to use the same report from multiple sites using differnt databases and credentials. It LOOKS like if I try to use the pull method I ha...

moving data from vb.net 1.1 Datagrid to sql server 2005 database
Hi, I was hoping someone could help me with a problem I am having. I can get the datagrid to populate from the database fine, like so:     Public Sub BindTheData()         Dim strConn As String        strConn = System.Configuration.ConfigurationSettings.AppSettings("ConnectionString")        Dim objConn As SqlConnection        objConn = New SqlConnection(strConn)        Dim myCmd As SqlComman...

.net 1.1 to Sql Server 2000
How can i connect ASP.NET 1.1 to SQL Server 2000? Please help me.******** To climb steep hills requires a slow pace at first **************** Using the SQLConnection...This is available in ToolBox DataTab..   Hi adonweb , Ado.net is supported in .net1.1(both sqlconnections, sqlcommand, sqldatareader etc are supported) , so I think you can connected to sql 2000 using .net1.1 the same way as .net2.0. Example from msdn:private static void ReadOrderData(string connectionString) { string queryString = "SELECT OrderID, CustomerID FROM dbo.Orders;"; u...

Using Visual Studio.NET 2005 with .NET Framework 1.1
I'm wondering how easy it is to use Visual Studio.NET 2005 to develop with the .NET Framework 1.1. The 2005 IDE is superior to the VS 2003 IDE (especially in terms of HTML editing), and I would like to switch over in the future. However, my project is not quite ready to be converted to .NET 2.0. Can anyone direct me to an article on this or have any advice? Thanks, Allen K. There are 10 types of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't. Did you get an answer to this one? I would like to know the same..Thanks! The VS 2005 IDE was created to...

VS.NET 2005 beta 1 and SQL Server 2005 beta 3
Hello, I can't get Visual Studio .NET 2005 beta 1 and SQL Server 2005 beta 3 without there being issues between the two. They both require their own version of the .NET framework 2 beta, and then the other problem doesn't work correctly. Should I install VS.NET 2005 and then install a later build? Where can I get the newest build? BrianBrian"Trust in the Lord and do what is good; dwell in the land and live securely. Take delight in the Lord, and He will give you your heart's desires" (Psalm 37: 3-4). If you're talking about SqlServer 2005 Beta2, then yse they can wo...

Reports building from SQL SERVER 2000 and .NET 1.1
Dear all I would like to produce a report on the data i have in my database probably in a pdf or excel or word document. What i have is SQL Server 2000 with .NET 1.1 platform.  Is there anything out there i could use? I have done some work on reporting services but thats with SQL server 2005, but now i have to go a bit back. Any advice? cheers  Dan Or is there any other solution to the problem or producing reports in excel/word/pdf formats except for using Reporting services or crystal reports?  Dan You need SQL Server 2000 Enterprise edition or Developer edition i...

cannot access sql databases through iis using .net 1.1
Created a project using web matrix, when I run the application using web matrix server it works fine and my sql database get accessed and web pages are update with info from the sql database. Then I try running application using iis and the first web page displays correctly but when it tries to access the database to refresh the page with data from sql database it fails. Iget Login failed for user 'AMD2200\ASPNET'. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and wh...

Web resources about - Writing Stored Procedure in .NET 1.1 and using in SQL Server 2005 - asp.net.sql-datasource

Procedure is more a snap than a snip

​When Chanelle O'Hare went searching online for a deal on potential cosmetic procedures, she could not have imagined that what she ended ...

Old Lady Lawyer: Uncivil Procedure

We need to reform the culture of law enforcement, not just the procedures
We need to reform the culture of law enforcement, not just the procedures by digby I have a new piece up at Salon this morning about police ...

Catholic hospital allowed to deny sterilization procedure, judge says
Hospital in California argued that the procedure known as ‚Äčtubal ligation would violate its religious freedom

TSA Updates Screening Procedure, Will Mandate Some Passengers Use Full-Body Scanners
... Imaging Technologies, or AIT, in favor of full-body pat-downs by TSA agents. Under the new mandate, not everyone can opt for the pat-down procedure. ...