UPDATE Not Updating

Hello all,

I've been working on a stored procedure that updates values I have stored in a table on a SQL Server 2000 db and I'm not sure what kind of problem I'm having.  I pass the stored procedure the required parameters, run it, and everything goes fine until I check the db and no updates have been done.  I've gone back and checked the return value of command.ExecuteNonQuery and it's '0' so it's not indicating that anything went wrong.  I've tried updating values that are already present values that were previously 'Null' and I get the same result everytime, no update.  Any suggestions?  Below is my stored procedure

SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
GO
SET ANSI_NULLS ON
GO

ALTER        PROCEDURE dbo.UpdateApplication

    (
@1 varchar(9),
@2 varchar(50),
@2_DBA varchar(50),
@3 varchar(25),
@3_other varchar(150),
@4_street1 varchar(100),
@4_state varchar(2),
@4_street2 varchar(100),
@4_zip varchar(10),
@4_city varchar(50),
@5_street1 varchar(100),
@5_state varchar(2),
@5_street2 varchar(100),
@5_zip varchar(10),
@5_city varchar(50),
@6 bit,
@6_web varchar(50),
@7 varchar(15),
@7_percent smallint,
@8 varchar(30),
@8_other varchar(100),
@9 varchar(50),
@9_street1 varchar(100),
@9_state varchar(2),
@9_street2 varchar(100),
@9_zip varchar(10),
@9_city varchar(50),
@10 varchar(50),
@10_interest varchar(50),
@10_street1 varchar(100),
@10_state varchar(2),
@10_street2 varchar(100),
@10_zip varchar(10),
@10_city varchar(50),
@11 varchar(50),
@11_interest varchar(50),
@11_street1 varchar(100),
@11_state varchar(2),
@11_street2 varchar(100),
@11_zip varchar(10),
@11_city varchar(50),
@12_Name varchar(50),
@12_Number varchar(15),
@13_Name varchar(50),
@13_Number varchar(15),
@14_years smallint,
@14_months smallint,
@14_man_years smallint,
@14_man_months smallint,
@15_years smallint,
@15_months smallint,
@15_stories smallint,
@16 bit,
@17 bit,
@18 bit,
@19_company varchar(50),
@19_premium money,
@20 bit,
@20_explain text,
@21_sqft int,
@21_apl_sqft int,
@21_apt_sqft int,
@21_units int,
@21_lro_sqft int,
@22_mon_thurs_o varchar(7),
@22_mon_thurs_c varchar(7),
@22_fri_o varchar(7),
@22_fri_c varchar(7),
@22_sat_o varchar(7),
@22_sat_c varchar(7),
@22_sun_o varchar(7),
@22_sun_c varchar(7),
@23 bit,
@23a_date varchar(10),
@23a_type varchar(50),
@23a_paid money,
@23a_reserved money,
@23a_open bit,
@23b_date varchar(10),
@23b_type varchar(50),
@23b_paid money,
@23b_reserved money,
@23b_open bit,
@23c_date varchar(10),
@23c_type varchar(50),
@23c_paid money,
@23c_reserved money,
@23c_open bit,
@23d_date varchar(10),
@23d_type varchar(50),
@23d_paid money,
@23d_reserved money,
@23d_open bit,
@24 bit,
@25 bit,
@26 bit,
@27 bit,
@28 bit,
@29 bit,
@30 bit,
@31 bit,
@32 bit,
@33 bit,
@34 bit,
@35 bit,
@36 bit,
@37 bit,
@38 bit,
@39 bit,
@39_explain text,
@40 bit,
@40_num smallint,
@40_types varchar(50),
@41 varchar(100),
@42a bit,
@42a_num smallint,
@42a_types varchar(100),
@42a_members smallint,
@42a_others varchar(50),
@42b bit,
@42c_sqft smallint,
@42c_week smallint,
@42d bit,
@42e bit,
@42f bit,
@42f_explain varchar(50),
@42g bit,
@42g_explain varchar(50),
@43a bit,
@43b bit,
@43c bit,
@43d bit,
@43e bit,
@43f bit,
@44 bit,
@44a bit,
@44a_states varchar(150),
@44b smallint,
@44c smallint,
@44d varchar(25),
@44d_explain varchar(50),
@45_food_p money,
@45_food_n money,
@45_alch_p money,
@45_alch_n money,
@45_alch_tr_p money,
@45_alch_tr_n money,
@45_cc_p money,
@45_cc_n money,
@45_opc_p money,
@45_opc_n money,
@45_other varchar(50),
@45_other_p money,
@45_other_n money,
@45_total_p money,
@45_total_n money,
@46a_am smallint,
@46a_am_three smallint,
@46b_ff money,
@46b_mf money,
@46c varchar(50),
@47a bit,
@47b bit,
@47c bit,
@47d smallint,
@48_gen money,
@48_fire money,
@48_prod money,
@48_med money,
@48_eac money,
@48_pers money,
@49 bit,
@49_months varchar(100),
@50 bit,
@50_when varchar(50),
@51 bit,
@51_when varchar(50),
@52 bit,
@53 bit,
@54 bit,
@55 varchar(10),
@56_roof smallint,
@56_elec smallint,
@56_plum smallint,
@56_heat smallint,
@57 bit,
@58 bit,
@58_percent smallint,
@59 varchar(20),
@60 varchar(45),
@61 bit,
@61a varchar(100),
@61a_other varchar(50),
@61a_veg bit,
@61b bit,
@61c bit,
@61c_clean varchar(50),
@61c_date varchar(10),
@61d varchar(3),
@62a varchar(6),
@62b varchar(4),
@62c_value varchar(20),
@62c money,
@62d_build money,
@62d_coins smallint,
@62e_con money,
@62e_coins smallint,
@62f_bus money,
@62f_coins smallint,
@62f varchar(3),
@62g varchar(50),
@63a_ins money,
@63a_out money,
@63b_ins money,
@63b_out money,
@63c money,
@63d smallint,
@63e bit,
@Record int
)

AS

UPDATE Application

SET
[1]=@1 ,
[2]=@2 ,
[2_DBA]=@2_DBA ,
[3]=@3 ,
[3_other]=@3_other ,
[4_street1]=@4_street1 ,
[4_street2]=@4_street2 ,
[4_city]=@4_city ,
[4_state]=@4_state ,
[4_zip]=@4_zip ,
[5_street1]=@5_street1 ,
[5_street2]=@5_street2 ,
[5_city]=@5_city ,
[5_state]=@5_state ,
[5_zip]=@5_zip ,
Devil [6]=@6 ,
[6_web]=@6_web ,
[7]=@7 ,
[7_percent]=@7_percent ,
Music [8]=@8,
[8_other]=@8_other ,
[9]=@9 ,
[9_street1]=@9_street1 ,
[9_street2]=@9_street2 ,
[9_city]=@9_city ,
[9_state]=@9_state ,
[9_zip]=@9_zip ,
[10]=@10 ,
[10_interest]=@10_interest ,
[10_street1]=@10_street1 ,
[10_street2]=@10_street2 ,
[10_city]=@10_city ,
[10_state]=@10_state ,
[10_zip]=@10_zip ,
[11]=@11 ,
[11_interest]=@11_interest ,
[11_street1]=@11_street1 ,
[11_street2]=@11_street2 ,
[11_city]=@11_city , [11_state]=@11_state , [11_zip]=@11_zip , [12_Name]=@12_Name , [12_Number]=@12_Number ,
[13_Name]=@13_Name , [13_Number]=@13_Number , [14_years]=@14_years , [14_months]=@14_months , [14_man_years]=@14_man_years ,
[14_man_months]=@14_man_months , [15_years]=@15_years , [15_months]=@15_months , [15_stories]=@15_stories ,
[16]=@16 , [17]=@17 , [18]=@18 , [19_company]=@19_company , [19_premium]=@19_premium , [20]=@20 , [21_sqft]=@21_sqft ,
[21_apl_sqft]=@21_apl_sqft , [21_apt_sqft]=@21_apt_sqft , [21_units]=@21_units , [21_lro_sqft]=@21_lro_sqft ,
[22_mon_thurs_o]=@22_mon_thurs_o , [22_fri_o]=@22_fri_o , [22_sat_o]=@22_sat_o , [22_sun_o]=@22_sun_o ,
[22_mon_thurs_c]=@22_mon_thurs_c , [22_fri_c]=@22_fri_c , [22_sat_c]=@22_sat_c , [22_sun_c]=@22_sun_c ,
[23]=@23 , [23a_date]=@23a_date , [23a_type]=@23a_type , [23a_paid]=@23a_paid , [23a_reserved]=@23a_reserved ,
[23a_open]=@23a_open , [23b_date]=@23b_date , [23b_type]=@23b_type , [23b_paid]=@23b_paid , [23b_reserved]=@23b_reserved ,
[23b_open]=@23b_open , [23c_date]=@23c_date , [23c_type]=@23c_type , [23c_paid]=@23c_paid , [23c_reserved]=@23c_reserved ,
[23c_open]=@23c_open , [23d_date]=@23d_date , [23d_type]=@23d_type , [23d_paid]=@23d_paid , [23d_reserved]=@23d_reserved ,
[23d_open]=@23d_open , [24]=@24 , [25]=@25 , [26]=@26 , [27]=@27 , [28]=@28 , [29]=@29 , [30]=@30 , [31]=@31 ,
[32]=@32 , [33]=@33 , [34]=@34 , [35]=@35 , [36]=@36 , [37]=@37 , [38]=@38 , [39]=@39 , [39_explain]=@39_explain ,
[40]=@40 , [40_num]=@40_num , [40_types]=@40_types , [41]=@41 , [42a]=@42a , [42a_num]=@42a_num , [42a_types]=@42a_types ,
[42a_others]=@42a_others , [42a_members]=@42a_members , [42b]=@42b , [42c_sqft]=@42c_sqft , [42c_week]=@42c_week ,
[42d]=@42d , [42e]=@42e , [42f]=@42f , [42f_explain]=@42f_explain , [42g]=@42g , [42g_explain]=@42g_explain ,
[43a]=@43a , [43b]=@43b , [43c]=@43c , [43d]=@43d , [43e]=@43e , [43f]=@43f , [44]=@44 , [44a]=@44a ,
[44a_states]=@44a_states , [44b]=@44b , [44c]=@44c , [44d]=@44d , [44d_explain]=@44d_explain , [45_food_p]=@45_food_p ,
[45_food_n]=@45_food_n , [45_alch_p]=@45_alch_p , [45_alch_n]=@45_alch_n , [45_alch_tr_p]=@45_alch_tr_p ,
[45_alch_tr_n]=@45_alch_tr_n , [45_cc_p]=@45_cc_p , [45_cc_n]=@45_cc_n ,[45_opc_p]=@45_opc_p ,
[45_opc_n]=@45_opc_n , [45_other]=@45_other , [45_other_p]=@45_other_p , [45_other_n]=@45_other_n ,
[45_total_p]=@45_total_p , [45_total_n]=@45_total_n , [46a_am]=@46a_am , [46a_am_three]=@46a_am_three ,
[46b_ff]=@46b_ff , [46b_mf]=@46b_mf , [46c]=@46c , [47a]=@47a , [47b]=@47b , [47c]=@47c , [47d]=@47d , [48_gen]=@48_gen ,
[48_fire]=@48_fire , [48_prod]=@48_prod , [48_med]=@48_med , [48_eac]=@48_eac , [48_pers]=@48_pers , [49]=@49 ,
[49_months]=@49_months , [50]=@50 , [50_when]=@50_when , [51]=@51 , [51_when]=@51_when , [52]=@52 , [53]=@53 ,
[54]=@54 , [55]=@55 , [56_roof]=@56_roof , [56_elec]=@56_elec , [56_plum]=@56_plum , [56_heat]=@56_heat ,
[57]=@57 , [58]=@58 , [58_percent]=@58_percent , [59]=@59 , [60]=@60 , [61]=@61 , [61a]=@61a , [61a_other]=@61a_other ,
[61a_veg]=@61a_veg , [61b]=@61b , [61c]=@61c , [61c_clean]=@61c_clean , [61c_date]=@61c_date ,
[61d]=@61d , [62a]=@62a , [62b]=@62b , [62c]=@62c , [62c_value]=@62c_value , [62d_build]=@62d_build ,
[62d_coins]=@62d_coins , [62e_con]=@62e_con , [62e_coins]=@62e_coins , [62f]=@62f , [62f_bus]=@62f_bus ,
[62f_coins]=@62f_coins , [62g]=@62g , [63a_ins]=@63a_ins , [63a_out]=@63a_out , [63b_ins]=@63b_ins ,
[63b_out]=@63b_out , [63c]=@63c , [63d]=@63d , [63e]=@63e , [20_explain]=@20_explain

WHERE [Record] = @Record

GO
SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER OFF
GO
SET ANSI_NULLS ON
GO

John McConnell
Active Modules, Inc.

0
huffmaster

I noticed you have text datatypes in your parameters. You cannot update text columns with a regular UPDATE command. You need to split it out your current update stmt into 2 UPDATE statements. one for the regular column types and the second one for the text type you need to use UPDATETEXT. check out books on line for sample code.
***********************
Dinakar Nethi
Life is short. Enjoy it.
***********************
0
ndinakar
5/23/2005 3:25:48 PM
I didn't konw that so I'll look into that, but I'm having trouble updating all of my columns.

John McConnell
Active Modules, Inc.

0
huffmaster
5/23/2005 3:27:43 PM
try removing out the text datatype columns from your current update statement and try. The syntax is really simple and its a straight forward update statement. There is no reason it should not work.
***********************
Dinakar Nethi
Life is short. Enjoy it.
***********************
0
ndinakar
5/23/2005 3:47:49 PM
I tried that while I was waiting on someone to respond and it didn't
work, I'm still not updating any data.  I've tried using the 'sa'
user to see if I saome weird permissions issue for some reason and
thats not it either.  I'm not sure where to go wth this now.

John McConnell
Active Modules, Inc.

0
huffmaster
5/23/2005 4:32:18 PM
I feel really dumb now that I've found my problem.  The record
number I was passing to update was never being initialized after being
declared so I was just passing '0' for the record number.
Anyways, thanks for the suggestion on updating the text seeperately
I've been looking for examples on that.

John McConnell
Active Modules, Inc.

0
huffmaster
5/23/2005 6:42:53 PM

I'm surprised to see no one else mentioned this ...but your [Application] table has to be one of the worst table designs I have ever seen in my life. It's completely attrocious. A column named [23]??

Whoever designed this table (and presumably the rest of the DB) needs to have his computer immediately replaced with an Etch-A-Sketch. This is worse than unstructured COBOL.

0
Alex
5/23/2005 7:43:59 PM

I'm surprised to see no one else mentioned this ...but your [Application] table has to be one of the worst table designs I have ever seen in my life. It's completely attrocious. A column named [23]??

I agree. When I first looked at the post I was like "What the.." I just didnt have the time to xplain the naming conventions 101.

***********************
Dinakar Nethi
Life is short. Enjoy it.
***********************
0
ndinakar
5/23/2005 7:50:25 PM
Thanks for constuctive criticism, but when you're dealing with an
insurance application that has over 100 questions and you want to save
yourself some time coding you might do the same.  The column names
reflect the same name as the controls on the page and using numbers
helps you find things quicker.  It's all about persoanl prefence
and making your coding life easier and more efficient.

John McConnell
Active Modules, Inc.

0
huffmaster
5/23/2005 7:51:41 PM
I think most of your BIT(boolean) columns can be made to one to three columns that allows ANSI NULL it evaluates to NULL but not empty just unknown.  Hope this helps
Kind regards,
Gift Peddie
0
Caddre
5/23/2005 8:39:07 PM
I'm not sure I foolow your suggestion.  All my BIT columns now allow NULL value which I use as opposed to empty.

John McConnell
Active Modules, Inc.

0
huffmaster
5/24/2005 2:48:19 PM
You  may allow NULL but if you do files and association you will see redundancies that can be eliminated, because your table look like flat file put in a table.  I did not intend to offend you but if you are interested send me an email and I will send you the AdventureWorks2000 install file just put it in query analyzer and execute it and you will have good example to work with.  I am assuming you have service pack 3 and above.  Hope this helps.
Kind regards,
Gift Peddie
0
Caddre

updates, updates, updates, NO MORE!
Name: Andreas Email: unbekanntatjokerdotms Product: Firefox Summary: updates, updates, updates, NO MORE! Comments: Hi ! if you want to develop a fine webbrowser, maybe you nee a new management. To release a new buggy version every two weeks is not very professional. Test your software before the release and let the user download a stable browser. this update-orgy since 2.0.0 used me to use Opera instead of FF. We haved use FF in our Company, but we can't deploy a new version every week to +200 Windows-clients, so in our company we've decided to return to IE, ...

Updates, updates and more updates
Name: pirhan Email: pirhan_chanathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Updates, updates and more updates Comments: Hello, Normally I use Safari, but my iBook is out of commission for a while. So, I am forced to use a PC to which I would much rather use Firefox than Internet Exploder. However, as much I enjoy not using a Microsoft product, and use a product that works decently, I am severely annoyed about the constant updates I am put through. In the last two days, I had to wait for Firefox to install updates before I could browse and now, I'm alerted that there'...

Updates Updates Updates
I was a big fan of Firefox.. Now, I don't even like to use it. Seems like every time I start it up I have to update some addin OR the browser itself. And unfortunately the update nag messages are always presented when I start a browsing session. I find this annoying because, typically, when I open a web browser all I want to do is go to a web page. Not update the browser. I can agree that staying current with the latest version could give the best, fastest, safest web experience. But that point becomes mute when I start off every other browsing session with a new update. And mos...

updates, updates, updates
Holy Crap, Batman! You'd think I was running Windows XP and it's patch Tuesday. So far this week - new kernel (2.6.27.10), 2 new browsers (Opera 9.63 and Firefox 3.05) and a new plugin (Flash 10.0.156.3). I'm about ready to try one od the BSD's! vince wrote: > Holy Crap, Batman! You'd think I was running Windows XP and it's patch > Tuesday. > > So far this week - new kernel (2.6.27.10), 2 new browsers (Opera 9.63 > and Firefox 3.05) and a new plugin (Flash 10.0.156.3). I'm about ready > to try one od the BSD's! I take ...

updates, updates, updates
Name: hans jensen Email: hansjensen44_athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: updates, updates, updates Comments: why is it everytime i go online firefox has new updates, 3 -4 times every day, its never ending..........whats all the problems??? please email me and let me know, ty,.........Hans Jensen Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070219 Firefox/2.0.0.2 ...

SQL Update not updating
Well, it's probably just doing what it thinks its being told to do. I want to understand what exactly date() does in th following:ALTER PROC [dbo].[sp_AdvanceLink_Update]    @AdvLinkID bigint,    @LinkID bigint = NULL,    @UserID int = NULL,    @WebsiteID int = NULL,    @AdvanceCategoryID bigint = NULL,    @SiteURL nvarchar(400) = NULL,    @SiteTitle char(150) = NULL,    @SiteDescription nvarchar(510) = NULL,    @ReciprocalURL nvarchar(400) = NULL,&n...

sql update not updating
I have a web form that poplulates a ddl form a sql db table, then it querys another table and returns values that are set to the .text property of 4 textboxes based on the selectedItem.text property of the ddl. Everything here is working fine. The textboxes are loaded with the correct info, and the ddl is running smoothly. Now when I press the "Save" button is where things don't go so well. I can edit the text in the 4 textboxes, but the information in those boxes is not saved(updated). The page reloads and the old data is back. What am I doing wrong? below is my code ...

Update Update
Name: John Oswell Email: serviceatwinntecdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Update Update - endless updates Comments: I think it's great you update the product but I'm starting to think this product is more prone to attack and instability by the number of updates i get inflicted with. Quite honestly on the Windows platform you're going to need to convince me that the Firefox browser is "better" than IE8 - my default browser (ff right now) I'm probably going to revert - endless intrusive updates for Firefox is getting very tiring. At least MS (I'm ...

updates,updates, updates,etc.
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: updates,updates, updates,etc. Comments: I am so fed up with all these gd updates I COULD SCREAM! Why can't you get it right and stay with it for a while. Between you guys and MSFT you drive me nuts. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008070208 Firefox/3.0.1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Updates updates updates #2
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Updates updates updates Comments: I love Firefox, but it seems EVERY day there is some sort of updates to download before it will open. You need to figure out a way Firefox can open when asked to do so and update in the background and apply the updates on the next restart. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.3) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide on...

Updates Updates Updates #3
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Updates Updates Updates Comments: Seems like every time I open the program there is a wait period while some new arcane update gets installed. I have enjoyed and advocated firefox for a good while, but the update thing is really starting to bug me. Doubtless I could simply change the settings to accept the updates or not notify me or something similar - but I CAN'T BE ASSED. I'd have to consider this for more than 30 seconds and as we've already seen I CAN'T BE ASSED. Please make this less annoying in return for which I promis...

Update not updating
Name: Willaim Brasuell Email: williamatbrasuelldotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Update not updating Comments: I get a message to update Firefox and start the process. After letting it run for an hour it just keeps saying it's downloading. Having tried four times I think there is a problem here. Regards, Bill Brasuell Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.4 ...

Why does update not update ?
Name: T. Strickland Email: shortsportatsbcglobaldotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Why does update not update ? Comments: I check to see if there are any updates but it says none are available but once in a while a update will just appear and say to update to 2.0.0.4 . could this be some kind of scam trying to gain access to my computer? If this is a good update then why doesn't the update do it automatically when I click on it ? Please Inform Tilmon Strickland Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.12) Gecko/20070508 Firefox/1.5.0...

Updates and more updates and more...
Name: M Product: Firefox Summary: Updates and more updates and more... Comments: what's the point of this one exactly? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.11) Gecko/20101012 Firefox/3.6.11 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

An Update Update ...
Folks, Just off the phone with Mark again. It seems that the points I was making during my afternoon of "debate" with Mark were echoed by the one other person involved in the early (very early) testing of Spambo. As a result one more *VERY* cool feature will soon be added to Spambo: You'll be able to pop-up a listview of all recent eMail which has passed through Spambo -- and sort it any way you like -- where every item will have a "Spam checkbox" showing Spambo's current classification for that piece of eMail. Thus ... all you'll need t...

Web resources about - UPDATE Not Updating - asp.net.sql-datasource

Wikipedia talk:Updating information - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is brilliant! It would probably work best for elections etc in minor locations. For something that's well-known like a US predidential election, ...

8 Tools For Updating Facebook Offsite
Applications for receiving Facebook updates and notifications without having to keep the site open in a browser keep coming out. Here are eight ...

Updating how Cost per Click is Measured on Facebook
To help advertisers better understand how their ads perform, we're updating the definition of cost per click on Facebook. Learn what the change ...

Updating Your App for iOS 9: What You Need to Know
Updating Your App for iOS 9: What You Need to Know

Facebook for iPhone 3.0 to Include Page Updating
... who want to more easily update their Facebook Pages on the go: Facebook for iPhone 3.0 , which should be released soon, will include Page updating, ...

Updating trends on mobile
Trends are a great way to find out what people are talking about on Twitter at a given moment and at a single glance. Starting today, we’re making ...

Delhi Metro Fare Calculator and Auto-Updating Map on the App Store on iTunes
Get Delhi Metro Fare Calculator and Auto-Updating Map on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Updating Emma: Jane Austen's classic joins list of literary reworks
Jane Austen published six novels. Just six. She died before she completed the seventh.

Tips For Updating Your Appearance
Like Joe Hockey, all men can pull off a radical mid-life makover by following some simple guidelines.