SQL Express to SQL ?

I am developing a site using the express edition of all tools (VWD and SQL Express).
I want to use GoDaddy hosting and was wondering if I will be able to effectively put my SQL database and website up on their hosting even though it was developed via Express edition of Microsoft programs?
0
mEt

Deploying SQL Express to SQL Express
I'm trying to deploy my website to a VPS that is running SQL Express 2005. I have developed the site using Visual Studio 2005 and SQL Express 2005. I detached my databases locally and simply used the copy website to upload the databases into my app_data folder on the remote. Connection strings are okay and the ASPNETDB appears to be working okay - but not sure about that at this point in time. The other database that uses stored procedures and transactions works perfectly on my local computer. However on the remote, it gets the error that there are too many parameters for a ...

SQL Express and SQL 2005 ?
I use my SQL Express 2005 on my machine and my friend use SQL Server 2005 on his machine . Does it get any errors when i give my project (my project's database using SQL Express 2005 provider) to my friend ? If it get errors , how can i fix it ? Thanks . Hi, You will need to give him the database file and let him attach it to the server. Also, please let him modify the connection string accordingly. Make sure he's connecting to the right database.Sincerely,Kevin YuMicrosoft Online Community SupportPlease remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps ...

sql server and sql express
hi do anyone know how can we installer ms sql server 2000 and ms sql express 2005 on the same machine?thnkJust a new programmer try new solution Just install them (better install from local hard disk): install SQL2000 then SQL Express is ok and vice versa. Do you have any problem during the installation?Welcome to my SQL/ASPNET forum for Chinese http://51up.org/bbs/forumdisplay.php?fid=38...

SQL Express to SQL 2005
Hi All, I've developed an application and used sql 2005 express. We upgraded the server to sql 2005. How do I get my current database to work on this server.   ThanksDo something out of character each day this week. Change your hairstyle, wear a different colour, show your teeth when you smile, eat chocolate-anything! Just choose to be different because you can! Just attach the .mdf file. Website Design Darlington - http://mdssolutions.co.ukhttp://lessthandot.com - Experts, Information, Ideas & Knowledgehttp://aspnetlibrary.com - An online resource for professional AS...

SQL > My SQL
I have a problem, my asp.net page wants to connect to the sql server, but it has to be the mysql. How can I solve this problem? This is my code: <%@ page explicit="true" language="VB" debug="true" %> <%@ Import Namespace="System.Data" %> <%@ Import Namespace="System.Data.Odbc" %> <%@ Import Namespace="System.Data.SqlClient" %> <html> <script runat="server"> sub page_load(sender as object, e as eventargs) If Not IsPostBack Then dim connect as sqlconnectio...

sql or my sql query
hi,in my database  i have the two tables...1)programs                                2)reservedin the programs...two fields 1)program id           2)maxseats................these details wil be entered by adminin the reserved table  two fileds ..1)PRogramid        2)statusmy requirement is .. i need the available seats..meansif any body is intersted in  any program...they wil select the program...then status becomes approved(1)..then i need the o/p as ...

Deploy Sql Server Express DB to Sql Server Express
I have developed by webite with Visual Studio 2005 and sql server express. I'm trying to deploy my website to a VPS with sql server express running on it I ftp'd the App_Data folder to the remote via the 'copy web site' Everything seemed okay until I started trying to run more complex database operations using stored procedures and transactions. It appears that the schema is messed up because when defining the parameters for a stored procedure, upon ExecuteNonQuery I get the error that I've assigned too many parameters which I have not (since it runs fine on...

SQL A and SQL Server
Hi I heard SQL Server used to be owned by Watcom is this true? Is SQL Anywhere, therefore, similar to SQL Server? -- Regards, John Not quite true. SQL Anywhere was created by Watcom. SQLServer was created by Sybase, and Microsoft licensed the technology. So MSSQL and ASE have common roots, not SQLAnywhere. -- Paul Horan[TeamSybase] "John Kingan" <john.kingan@abibuildingdata.com> wrote in message news:40d82aa1$1@forums-1-dub... > Hi I heard SQL Server used to be owned by Watcom is this true? Is SQL > Anywhere, therefore, similar to SQL Ser...

sql cache dependency with sql express
Hi, can I use sql cache dependency with ms sql 2005 express edition? I do believe so.  Here is an article from MSDN....

sql 2000 vs sql express
hai,I just have one simple question.Can I use sql 2000 instead of sql express and why?what about the istallation for sql 2000.thanks. Sure you can use sql 2000. You can connect to a existing SQL 2000 server via the Data Explorer. You might want to try the sql express because it is the evaluation version of sql 2005.Barry------------------------------------------------------------This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights....

Web resources about - SQL Express to SQL ? - asp.net.sql-datasource

The Indian Express: Latest News, Breaking News Live, Current Headlines, India News Online
Indian Express covers latest news from India, all exclusive current headlines and India news live, including latest breaking news on business, ...

Local news, sports, obituaries, classifieds and more - Tallmadge Express
NEWARK, N.J. (AP) Gov. Chris Christie, who once famously called himself "the healthiest fat...

Sussex Express
Search continues for boy swept out to sea at... The search has continued today (Monday October 28) for the 14-year-old local boy who was swept ...

PCI Express - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... standard support hardware I/O virtualization. The PCIe electrical interface is also used in a variety of other standards, most notably ExpressCard ...

Fans, teammates express shock, sadness over death of rugby legend Jonah Lomu - CTV News
Jonah Lomu's huge impact on the game of rugby and his fame, which spilled beyond the sport's traditional borders, was reflected in the breadth ...

Apple Pay goes live in Australia with American Express, loyalty card support coming ‘soon’
... earlier this week in Canada , following the late 2014 launch in the United States. Currently, the service is limited solely to American Express ...

The best place for creatives to express themselves
... with a few fun jokes. But then he passionately went into why Tumblr exists. David wanted to build the very best place for creatives to express ...

San Francisco Sues American Express, Alleging Illegal Restraints On Merchants
Earlier this year, a federal court ruled that American Express violated antitrust laws — resulting in higher costs for consumers — by forbidding ...

American Express bringing Apple Pay to Canada
American Express has reportedly confirmed that AmEx users in Canada will be able to use Apple Pay this week, beginning Tuesday, November 17. ...

Kenneth Branagh Will Direct And Star In Fox’s ‘Murder On The Orient Express’
... forth a new adaptation of Agatha Christie’s definitive mystery novel, tapping Kenneth Branagh to direct and star in Murder On The Orient Express ...