Relational Tables are not relational after Exported from my sql server to host sql server

hello,

I am beginner for asp.net and sql server. I used Sql server manegement studio full version and I exported my aspnetdb which was created by VS2005 to my host sql server. I have a question:

relational tables are not relational no longer. I noticed that when I created database diagram. what is wrong by exporting?

thanks for your helps...

Amateur Web Designer and Programmer
0
ozersenol82

In the Wizard steps are you specifying the keys? this dialog box will come when you uncheck the "Use default options" checkbox and click on options buttons

case when answered then mark answered
else do nothing
end
0
abdul
12/26/2007 5:03:25 AM

Yes, it sounds like your foreign keys did not get exported.  When you script the tables, you will want to include Foreign Keys, and probably indexes & triggers as well.

0
Pyre
12/26/2007 2:17:43 PM

thanks everybody but I was on wrong road..I found my solution after searching a few article... I advise you to read it it is very useful.

http://weblogs.asp.net/scottgu/archive/2006/12/22/recipe-deploying-a-sql-database-to-a-remote-hosting-environment-part-1.aspx

Amateur Web Designer and Programmer
0
ozersenol82

migrating from my sql server in my machine to my host sql server
I created the website using the personal website starter kit. I created sever users in the aspnetdb.mdf and the personal.mdf. This was created in my sql server 2005 on my personal machine. I went ahead and added some photo albums and modified the website. I was able to see the website and logon using the localhost but when I copied the website to my server which has .NET 2.0 install and SQL Server I got an error with the web.config file. I know the aspnetdb.mdf and the personal.mdf files were copied but what exactly does that mean.   I am pretty sure the error has to do with connecting...

How can i import records from a sql server table in project1 to another sql server table in project2
Hi, i have a table with all employee bio-data in a completed project. Iam now working on another project with a table that needs the same data and here iam talking about 300 records that rarely change. Instead of re-entering this data in this new table, i want to import the data from the completed project into a table in this new project. Does any one have any idea how to achieve that or is there a better option to do the same. One more thing iam realising here is that iam going to use this same data in very many applications and some one from one department is going to ...

Host without SQL Server 2000 or SQL Server 2005?
I have been trying to figure out why this club starter site won't work on my web site all day long.  I think I may have figured it out, but I need confirmation.  Hostmysite.com is where I signed up with and the plan I have has mysql 4.1.  The error I get mentiones SQL Server 2005.  Does this club starter site need SQL Server 2005?  If it does, is there an easy way to switch it over to work with mysql 4.1 or Access? KoreyAccess programmer trying to utilize VWD Express to integrate database functionallity to Intranet. Jerome, You have probably guessed it my now...

My host runs SQL Server 2000, i have SQL Server 2005. What to do?
Hi, the title of this topic about summarises it. I have a dev-machine with SQL Server 2005 Standard edition on it. My host runs SQL Server 2000. What are my options? Is there some sort of backward compatibility? Can i export as 2000? I have no idea and i can't find anything about this particular problem. Thanks 2 solutions: Move your database to SQL Server 2000 or find a host that supports 2005. What do you expect? Naturally a 2000 sql server can not work with a 2005 database. That is not a "particular problem", that is the way evolution of software works. Script your database, u...

How to copy a table from SQL Server 1 to SQL Server 2
I have 2 SQL Server. I need copy a table from SQL Server 1 to SQL Server 2.  Does someone know how to do it? Please help! In Enterprise Manager, right click on the table, go to "All Tasks", "Export Data", then follow the steps in the wizard....

Moving Tables/Procedures from SQL Server Express to SQL Server
My searches have come up blank, so I'm hoping someone else can point me in the right direction. I'm done some development in SQL Server Express, working on tables and procedures.  I've now got to move those tables/procedures into SQL Server and I don't know of an easy way to do this.  Are there any tools I can take advantage of that would allow me to get all these objects moved?  The only way I can see to do it is to move objects over one-by-one.  This would be really time-consuming, and I'd like to avoid it if possible. I'm positive I'm...

sql server and sql server express
ok i am puzzled right now....i have a web application connecting to a sql server database....i uninstalled sql server express and installed sql server 2005 full version...i changed the connection string in my application to be Data Source=SKYBANDR62;Initial Catalog=aspnetdb;Integrated Security=True and through the explorer bar i can access my database freely but when i run my application i get this error Server Error in '/' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- An error has occurred while establishing a...

I imported a SQL Table into SQL DataBase, But I can not update this table even with SQL Server management Studio
I imported a SQL Table into SQL DataBase, But I can not update this table even with SQL Server management Studio When I change any data on mentioned table above, Red exclamation sign appears left of the record . How can I correct this problem?  Thanks. Try running the UPDATE via Query Analyzer...and see if you get an error.***********************Dinakar NethiLife is short. Enjoy it.***********************...

Relations does not work after i exported SQL Server DB to my Host
Hi,after i exported my DataBase From my local computer to host, all tables and views have exported, but my tables Realations dosent exported and i have'not any realation in my database, i can't create new realation , when i want to do this i get an error:" You do not have sufficient privelege to create n new database diagram"" src="/emoticons/emotion-9.gif"> What this mean??how i can export my database to my host whit my realations?plz help me i you can!thanks. plz help me people, i have to finish my project soon, plz how did you do your export? DTS doesn't do relations the 'cop...

How to export sql server 2005 express for import on web sql server
Hi,  I'm new to SQL Server 2005 Express and SQL.  I've been using Access for year and have not moved on to asp.net for my website.  I understand from 1and1.com that I will need to imort a backup of my SQL Server 2005 Express file to my on site database. I don't find any way to do that.  Please advise as to how I get the express version to work on my site. Thanks! Leesha Did you install the SQL Management Studio?  In the toolkit... JeffPlease: Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. That way future rea...

Web resources about - Relational Tables are not relational after Exported from my sql server to host sql server - asp.net.sql-datasource

Relational quantum mechanics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Relational quantum mechanics ( RQM ) is an interpretation of quantum mechanics which treats the state of a quantum system as being observer-dependent, ...

Motion Detection - AnyMotion A Relational Motion Detection - YouTube
This work was developed for my master thesis in computer engineering. I live in Rome in Italy, I have a job that allows me a good standard of ...

Enterprise Partner Feed Relational
The Enterprise Partner Feed is a data feed of the complete set of metadata from iTunes and the App Store. It is available for affiliate partners ...

PMC-Sierra Rises After Whitworth’s Relational Boosts Stake
PMC-Sierra Inc. rose the most in more than 2 1/2 years after Ralph Whitworth’s Relational Investors LLC increased its stake and said it may push ...

Relational Investors LLC: Board of Directors - Businessweek
View Relational Investors LLC Board of Directors profiles, including company insiders and other company Board Members.

CalSTRS and Relational Investors Endorse Occidental Petroleum Governance Initiatives
The California State Teachers' Retirement System (“CalSTRS”) and Relational Investors LLC (“Relational”) endorse the ...

BREAKING NEWS FROM CNBC’S KAYLA TAUSCHE: RELATIONAL INVESTORS COULD VIE FOR ABERCROMBIE & FITCH BOARD ...
WHEN: Today, Thursday, September 13, 2012 WHERE: CNBC's "Closing Bell with Maria Bartiromo" Following is the unofficial transcript of breaking ...

Object-Relational Mapping is the Vietnam of Computer Science
I had an opportunity to meet Ted Neward at TechEd this year. Ted, among other things, famously coined the phrase "Object-Relational mapping is ...

The end of SQL and relational databases? (part 2 of 3)
In " The end of SQL and relational databases? (part 1 of 3) " I covered some background on the SQL language and relational databases, the current ...

Relational, Human, Social
Making Sense: Relational Apple's failure to pay for favorable media coverage flies in the face of Samsung's payola. Apple Insider: It appears ...