Problem with showing diagrams when attaching a Sql Server 2000 database in Sql Server 2005

I have a database created in MS SQL Server 2000 with some tables and diagrams.
I have attached that database in SQL Server 2005 but when i want to access and show
the diagrams i face the following error message :

Database diagram support object can not be installed because this database does not have
valid owner,to continue first use the files page of database dialog box or alter the authorization
statement to set the database owner to valid login then add the database diagram support object.

I have created a role with required permissions but i still have the problem(I still can't show the diagrams with
the new user(role) )
Has anyone faced this problem too?
Can anyone help ?

0