Passing boolean values to oracle function / procedure from C#.Net - ADO.NET

Hi,

 I dont know how to pass boolean values to oracle function / procedure arguments, could you please help me to know ?

 Thank you,

Sreedhar

0
forum

After spending lot of time on google, I understand C#.Net doest support PL/SQL boolean values.

Thanks

Sreedhar

0
forum

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

vb.net vs c#.net vs j#.net

C#.NET or VB.NET

vb .net or c# .net

Vp.Net or C#.net
Has anyone Created a site with Vb.net or C# can be seen on Internet . i'd like to learn one of them !? which one would you suggest? With one is better Vb.net or C# ? thanks Ali Darabian Ah... another person joins the great debate... what about J#? ;) It's a personal choice... depends on your background, on where you are working, etc. My choice is C#.Jason Wyckoff This is the way I look at them: VB.Net and C# are the same thing!?! <=> Have I just sad same???? No they are not same, but... there's again someting.... Do you see the point now. Both are ...

VB.Net To C#.Net

how do I return a single value from stored procedure to a function in c#.net
I have this stored procedure  ALTER PROCEDURE [dbo].[GetOrderID] (@username VARCHAR(25)) ASSELECT MAX(order_id) FROM Orders WHERE username = @username; ******************************************************* and this functionpublic static int GetOrderId(CartProspect cs) {int order_id = -1; SqlConnection conn = new SqlConnection(System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.ConnectionStrings["myconnectionstring"].ConnectionString);SqlCommand cmd = new SqlCommand("GetOrderID", conn); cmd.CommandType = CommandType.StoredProcedure;cmd.Parameters.Add("@u...

C#.NET in VS.NET vs. C# in Web Matrix
Hi all, I am very new to .NET ... I realized C#.NET is only available from Visual Studio.NET ... however, I realized Web Matrix also allowed us to choose C# as language but not C#.NET ... they are not the same, right? If not, then why it's in Web Matrix which runs ASP.NET?? If I need to run C#.Net, I MUST GET VS.NET, right? Can C#.NET has the abality to create chat program? Thank you very much. C#.NET and C# are the same thing. JimMS MVP ASP.NET [VC++/MFC emeritus]Old Dog Learns New TricksPreferred programming language: cuneiform on clay tablets So ... that means I can use web matrix t...

Net Farmers net

vb.net function and Oracle procedure to get an Oracle Dataset??
I have similar code (a procedure and function) working perfectly with a sql server data source. I;'m trying to do the same things with Oracle, but have run into the problems.    I'm not an oracle expert, so I'm not sure if producing a cursor is my only and best  option. create or replace package body PK_RETAILER isPROCEDURE sp_Get_Order_History(v_ani IN number,output_cursor out PK_CURSORES.generic_cursor) ASBEGINopen output_cursor forselect o.account_number, p.phone, o.amount, o.name, o.init_datefrom orders ojoin users_phones p on p.account_number...

Web resources about - Passing boolean values to oracle function / procedure from C#.Net - ADO.NET - asp.net.sql-datasource

Procedure is more a snap than a snip

NFL security procedures in question after rappelling protesters
Two protesters with sophisticated gear disrupted the Panthers-Colts game in Charlotte Monday night, bringing into question security at the stadium ...

Kim Zolciak Shares Glam Post-Heart Surgery Selfie, Calls Procedure 'a Success'
Kim Zolciak Shares Glam Post-Heart Surgery Selfie, Calls Procedure 'a Success'

Robust Growth In Procedures, Beneficial Product Mix Drive Intuitive Surgical's Strong Q3 Performance
The company’s non-GAAP gross margin improved by over 2 percentage points year-on-year due to higher average selling prices, cost savings, and ...

US AIRPORT SECURITY CONCERNS DHS to heighten procedures in light of Russian jet bombing theory, poor ...
US AIRPORT SECURITY CONCERNS DHS to heighten procedures in light of Russian jet bombing theory, poor test performances by TSA screeners

Concession: Ryan promises Freedom Caucus he’ll delay discussion of reforming procedure for removing the ...
Compromise. Like I said this morning, it sounds like they did a little horse-trading at their summit. Ryan wants them to give up their right ...