Migrate Database from SQL Server 2005 beta 3 to Sql Server 2005 Release

Do you now, How can I move database with datas to release version of sql server?
Procedores backup/restore can't help becouse of unsuported version database.

Any ideas?

0
plebey

What about generate a schema script?  Then run an install of your schema in a new query.  You could at least get the db schema but not the data.
Eric Ramseur
Rainbow Portal 2.0 Admin
Download Rainbow 2.0!!
Rainbow Code
Rainbow Portal Community
C# 2005 Group
0
eramseur
12/16/2005 11:17:19 PM
but I have many datas
0
plebey

Moving SQL Server 2005 Database to SQL Server 2005 Express
Hi, I have SQL Server 2005 in my Development machine but the hosting server has only SQL server 2005 Express. I was wondering if I develop the DB in SQL server 2005 would be able to move/deploy it to SQL Server Express in the production server? If so how? Can I just generate the script and then run it on the productions server? Or there is a better/easier way? Thanks in advanceShuaib----------------------- I don't anticipate any problems creating database in SQL Server 2005 and moving it to Express. If you need to generate the script to create an empty shell (no d...

Restoring a SQL Server Express 2005 Database to SQL Server Standard 2005
Hello,If I backup and restore an express database to sql server 2005 standard, will there still be limitations in regards to the database size, cpu...etc.? Thanks,Jon  I suppose that no. Limitations are connected to SQL engine not to database itself. But probably if your database will grow up connected to SQL Standard and you will try to move it back to SQL express you will be in trouble.  ThanksJPazgier...

How migrate SQL server 2000 database to SQL Server 2005 Express
I  have a  SQL server 2000 database.I have to migrate it to SQL Server 2005 Express.But I don't know how to do. Is any one can help me ? Thanks You can detach the database using sp_detach_db and then re-attach it to your SSE instance using sp_attach_db.  This should work seamlessly, but back up first, just in case.Adam MachanicSQL Server MVP...

SQL server 2005 and SQL server 2005 lite
Hi, I have a web site hosted at a hosting company.. I'm in the process of designing a web site which has some forms that are going to hit a database, etc.. for a small company.. This small company has it's own Web server, and when I'm finished I'll copy the finsihed product to their IIS web server, etc.. Well, I have SQL server 2005 full edition as part of my web hosting, but I'm going to have to use SQL server Lite for the end user / client since they don't have SQL server. So, I'm wondering if I can do my work on MY remote host using the full edition of SQL server 2005, and then copy to th...

VS.NET 2005 beta 1 and SQL Server 2005 beta 3
Hello, I can't get Visual Studio .NET 2005 beta 1 and SQL Server 2005 beta 3 without there being issues between the two. They both require their own version of the .NET framework 2 beta, and then the other problem doesn't work correctly. Should I install VS.NET 2005 and then install a later build? Where can I get the newest build? BrianBrian"Trust in the Lord and do what is good; dwell in the land and live securely. Take delight in the Lord, and He will give you your heart's desires" (Psalm 37: 3-4). If you're talking about SqlServer 2005 Beta2, then yse they can wo...

migrating from sql server 2005 to sql server 2008
l have vs2005 and sql server 2005  with sql management studio runing very fine.then l decided to upgrade to vs 2008 and sql server 2008,the vs2008 works fine but the sql server 2005 with sql management studio and the sql server 2008 are not working.l try all l could but nothing work.l even decided to uninstalled both sql server 2005 and sql server 2008 with the sql management studio.but l need if help if there is a way to let it run without uninstalled thanks  There is an add-on to allow SQL2008 SSMS to access SQL2005. See https://connect.microsoft.com/SQLSe...

Migrating from SQL Server Express to SQL Server 2005
 I'm building a website in Visual Studio 2005 with sql server express holding my database. Now I'm going to deploy this site on a server and I'm going to install SQL Server 2005 Standard Edition due to the limitations of sql express edition. Does anyone know any good links or have any info on how I can sucessfully move my database to SQL 2005 from express? And also enable the website to connect to this new database location..is it as easy as just changing the connection string?  Hi,    You can move your database from SQL Express to Database Server in an...

Web resources about - Migrate Database from SQL Server 2005 beta 3 to Sql Server 2005 Release - asp.net.sql-datasource

Five million customers affected by Vtech database hack
Toy and educational material seller Vtech has revealed five million customers were affected by a hack of its app database and has also suspended ...

IDG Contributor Network: Avoiding ginormous transaction logs with SharePoint databases
... why do we see these humongous transaction logs so often? I am going to blame it on a “misunderstanding” of how Microsoft describes a full database ...

Change your passwords: NexusMods suffers database breach
... security breach by posts on reddit. Cybersecurity firm REN-ISAC had apparently contacted several university IT departments about a database ...

VTech Admits Lack of Database Security Opened Door to Hack
A SQL injection, a common software flaw, was found to be the root cause in the VTech breach.

MapR And Big Data In The World's Largest Biometric Database Project
India?s Aadhaar project is one of the world?s most ambitious big data projects, aiming to collect, store, and utilize biometric information from ...

Trump calls for surveillance of some mosques, attempts to clarify remarks on Syrian database
Trump calls for surveillance of some mosques, attempts to clarify remarks on Syrian database