Login failed for user 'Bachelorplace'. The user is not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection. (.Net SqlClient Data Provider)

please tellme how to resolve this error, i m using server studio management tool. and trying to connect using sql server authentication. my pc is over a domain.

Login failed for user 'Bachelorplace'. The user is not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection. (.Net SqlClient Data Provider)

0
sayfrndship

 check whether that sql server is allowing sqlauthentication or not.

select that server -> right click it-> select  properties  -> in the window, select security -> check what is the server authentication. it should be  sqlserver and windows authentication mode. select it and apply it. then restart that sql server. now try with user credentials.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him forever.
0
ramireddyindia

If you till facing the problem then post the connection string, may be then some one can help you. But the i think the problem is in "Windows authentication". you need to set it as mixed mode. Please follow the ramireddyindia's instruction.

But i have faced similar problem someday wich has some other reason, thats why i am asking for your connection string.

/Zaq
Please Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you.
That way future readers will know which post solved your issue.
0
zakirulq

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Login failed for user ''. The user is not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection.
  Hi all, Can someone explain it to me  why I am getting the following error when I try to connect SQL server express with .NET 2.0?   Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Login failed for user ''. The user is not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection.Here is my code and i am using windows authentication: <%@ Import Namespace="System.Data" %>&...

Cannot open user default database. Login failed. Login failed for user 'DOMAIN\User'. (.Net SqlClient Data Provider)
Hi when i try and open a database in sql server management studio i get the error "Cannot open user default database. Login failed. Login failed for user 'DOMAIN\User'. (.Net SqlClient Data Provider)", what can i do to rectify this, i have googled around and still havent found no answers. Which authentication mode is your Sql Server configured - MixedMode, Windows Authentication or Sql Server Authentication? Please refer to http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms366351.aspx and http://blogs.msdn.com/sql_protocols/archive/2006/02/21/536201.aspx    Ple...

Getting error "Login failed for user ''. The user is not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection" on trying to authenticate a user
Hi, I created aspnetdb on Sql Server 2005 and modified my web.config LocalSqlServer connection string to connect to the Sql Server instead of mdf file on Sql Server. When i click Log In button on my login control i am getting the error "Login failed for user ''. The user is not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection" But when i bind a radio button list or any control to select from aspnet_users or roles table data is displayed fine without any login errors (i am using aspnetdbConnectionString given below for binding data). Why is it happening only when i authenticate but...

Login failed for user ''. The user is not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection.
Hello everyone, I have a local IIS (WinXP) and a remote SQL Server 2005 DB.  When I try to run login using the aspnetdb, I get the following error: Login failed for user ''. The user is not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection. When I run the form in debug mode from Visual Web Developer 2005 Express it works fine.  In other words when the VWD launches the web page as http://localhost:1234 it works, but when I run the same page from http://localhost I get the error. I know this is permission issues.  I did a search and found info to add the ASPNET user t...

Login failed for user ''. The user is not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection.
I have a windows 2003 server hosting MS SQL  Server 2005. Another windows 2003 server hosting my App, and clients from the local intranet and outside (web). How do I surpass this problem, when it all works fine locally on my development machine? Use Forms authentication! AlCheersAlMy BlogMapStats.NETPlease click on 'Mark as Answer' if this post answered your question! I am using Forms authentication. <connectionStrings> <add name="memSocConnection" connectionString=" Data Source=WSPASQL01; Initial Catalog=mem_soc;Integrated Security=True" providerName="Syste...

Login failed for user ''. The user is not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection
 Hi to all......... In my project I am using windows authentication and if I am running through the IIS getting this error. Suppose if I am directly run the project or use server authentication then I wont get this error.My web.config file is <?xml version="1.0"?><configuration>  <configSections>    <sectionGroup name="system.web.extensions" type="System.Web.Configuration.SystemWebExtensionsSectionGroup, System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35">  ...

Login failed for user ''. The user is not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection.?
Hello, I just got a copy of a website I was supposed to be working on.  I went to the web.config file changed the machine name to my machine's name and when I try to run the program I get the following error.  Could someone give me some advice on how to fix this ?  Thanks! On your production site, the site passes the web user's credentials (your IUSER account) to your sql server.   Make sure that your local site is set up to pass your credentials along to the sql server.  In your web.config, add identity impersonate=true. --JJPlease mark ...

Login failed for user ''. The user is not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection. #5
hello i am working on a web application where the application and data base are not on the same serverso when trying to connect to the data base from the web application using windows authentication i got that errorLogin failed for user ''. The user is not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection. when i used user id and password the problem solvedcan any one tell me how to make my application run using  windows authenticationone thing else ;this problem raised  after another issuse came from the network that the server is not able to resolve the address or ip of th...

Login failed for user ''. The user is not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection. #6
Hi,        I developed an intranet web application using ASP.NET.Everything works fine in dev environment.Right now we want to test in QA. I have used windows authentication.The web.config file has the following connection string: <add     name="DatabaseConnection"  connectionString="Data Source=(QA);Integrated Security=SSPI;Initial Catalog=databaseII;" /> when the application was tested in QA,it displays the windows login. But I am getting        Login failed for user ...

Login failed for user 'test'. The user is not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection.
Hi all, I am new in asp.net. In my web.config file, I wrote the connection strings as below and then I got the above error. I already changed SQL server Authentication mode to "SQL server and Windows". Any idea? Thanks in advance. <connectionStrings> <remove name="LocalSqlServer" /> <add name="LocalSqlServer" connectionString="Data Source=xxx;Initial Catalog=mydb;User ID=test;Password=test;Persist Security Info=False;" providerName="System.Data.SqlClient" /> </connectionStrings>  Hi, If you are using...

Login failed for user ''. The user is not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection. #3
Hi I'm making a website and will upload it next via ftp but i need to access the local server for database retrieval from this website. i'm doing so first time so not sure about its working and isues. Through google search and from forums i collect some info to work on it. now i have made a connection string to access remotely that gives the following error when i make the connection open  "Login failed for user ''. The user is not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection." the local server use the windows authentication mode or may be the mix mode. ...

Login failed for user ''. The user is not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection. #4
Arrgh!  I've check and to make sure SQL Server and Windows Authentication option is selected.  The user has Grant access to connect to database engine and Login is enabled...and also has database read/write privs.  I can login using the username/password from Mangement Studio Express, but I can't from my app.  Here is my web.config: <connectionStrings>    <add name="CPT_ConnectionString"          connectionString="Data Source=192.168.1.40\ccsql1;Integrated Security=SSPI;" &nb...

Web resources about - Login failed for user 'Bachelorplace'. The user is not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection. (.Net SqlClient Data Provider) - asp.net.sql-datasource