I imported a SQL Table into SQL DataBase, But I can not update this table even with SQL Server management Studio

I imported a SQL Table into SQL DataBase, But I can not update this table even with SQL Server management Studio

When I change any data on mentioned table above, Red exclamation sign appears left of the record .

How can I correct this problem?

 Thanks.

0
cbozlagan

Try running the UPDATE via Query Analyzer...and see if you get an error.

***********************
Dinakar Nethi
Life is short. Enjoy it.
***********************
0
ndinakar

How can i import records from a sql server table in project1 to another sql server table in project2
Hi, i have a table with all employee bio-data in a completed project. Iam now working on another project with a table that needs the same data and here iam talking about 300 records that rarely change. Instead of re-entering this data in this new table, i want to import the data from the completed project into a table in this new project. Does any one have any idea how to achieve that or is there a better option to do the same. One more thing iam realising here is that iam going to use this same data in very many applications and some one from one department is going to ...

Can I update a SQL Server table from within a SQL Anywhere trigger?
I have a SQL Server table set up that I'm able to query in iSQL as if it were a SQL Anywhere table. When I try to update it in a SQL Anywhere insert or update trigger however, it brings the database down. I tried looking at the transaction log and it's no help. Does anyone know why this might be happening or how I might debug this? Thanks. Libby, I would enable ODBC tracing on the SQL Anywhere server before the update and swithc it off after, and the look at the log file. Frank On Thu, 13 Sep 2007 17:35:30 +0200, Libby <Engelbret> wrote: > I have a SQ...

Importing SQL script to the server database using SQL Management Studio
How do i import an sql script to the server using sql management studio? Can someone advise?  I'm not sure I understand your question. Are you trying to create a stored procedure?Please mark the post(s) that have helped you as "Answer"I'm better at brewing beer than crafting code but I have to do the latter to do the former. Will code for malt. Hi, Do you want to open and execute the “.sql” file in SQL Server Management Studio?If I have misunderstood, please let me know. In the SQL Server Management Studio, click File -> Open -> File…, choose the “.sql” fi...

How to import excel sheet into SQL Database in SQL Server from Remote SQL Client
 Hi all, I need to import Excel sheet into SQL Database in SQL Server machine.this excel sheet can be kept in any where.it may client or server machines.but I need to import it using any SQL client(Remote Client in web) machine.I can do it using  SQL Sever Machine.but it doesn't work using SQL Client  machine.I need to do it using  SQL query.it imported using Import/Export wizard in SQL through SQL Client machine.but it can't using SQL quary.Please tel me how I do this.Following are my code.---------------------------------------------------------------------...

Managing SQL Express Databases with standard version of SQL Server Management Studio
I have a windows 2003 server which has SQL 2005 Express with advanced services installed on it. Then a few weeks back the company purchased SQL server Standard Edition which comes with SQL Server Management Studio (which has more features than SQL Server Management Studio Express currently installed on the server where sql express is running)I have been trying to schedule a maintanance plan on the SQLExpress Instance database from the SQL Server Management Studio that came with the standard version of sql but i have not been able to have all SQL Server Management Studio functionality availab...

How to enabel sql server notification on database as well as table using sql server 2005

Can I connect to remote SQL 2005 server through SQL Server Management Studio Express?
Can I connect to remote SQL 2005 server through SQL Server Management Studio Express? I always get a error code 18456 when I try to connect to SQL 2005 server through SQL Server Management Studio Express. I'm sure I enter correct username and password!SuperCool Multiple ZIP - A utility to unzip multiple files and work with multiple zip filesSuperCool Random Number Generator The answer is yes its possible but it depends on the security configuration of the remote server.Hope it helps,Joe http://www.joeaudette.comhttp://www.mojoportal.com oh wait. I don't have the Express...

import text file to sql table in sql server 2005
hi guys i need  to import text file to sql table in sql server 2005 ...using query how do i import text file to sql table .......................  i need query i dont want go Import/export options Vino I think u can go with OLEDB Provider plz check that Thank uBabaPlease remember to click "Mark as Answer" on this post if it helped you. ...

How to create a data diagram in SQL Server 2005 Management Studio for a SQL Server 2000 database
Hello: I have an old database created in SQL Server 2000, now I can open, access it in SQL Server 2005 Management Studio, but I can't create Data Diagrams. Please advise on how to make it work.... Thank you Expand the database folder in Object Explorer and the first folder under the databases is the "Database Diagrams". Right click -> New database diagram.***********************Dinakar NethiLife is short. Enjoy it.*********************** Thank you for replying :)  but that only works for database created in SQL Server 2005, my database is created in SQL Server ...

SQL server management studio for SQL server 7 ??
 Hi, I have a Client using SQL server 7 and we want to access this database.However Server Management studio(on 2005) does not like the Server 7. Have  you got any suggestion to me? Best Regard You can go to Start ==> Run ==> Type MMC In MMC Select File ==> Add Remove Snapin ==> Add 'Select SQL Server' I hope this may work.Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps youBest RegardsBrij Mohanhttp://www.dotnetglobe.com That doesnt work. The database is hosted in a remote location.And I need a database client tools for the...

Wanting to take info from one SQL table and update to a seperate SQL table

Import SQL Express Tables into SQL Server 2000/2005 possible?
Is it possible to import SQL Express tables into SQL Server 2000 or 2005?  I've seen a few posts in here touching on that subject but no real concise answers. Thanks,Richhttp://www.DevAndDesign.com/...

Cannot Restore SQL 2000 database in SQL Server Management Studio (2008)
At work we are in the process of moving over from  SQL Server 2000 and ASP.NET 1.1 (vs2003) to SQL Server 2008 and ASP.NET 2.0 (vs2008) My co-worker can but I cannot restore the SQL Server from a backup of the Production server (.BAK) through SQL Server Management Studio. I get "Exclusive Access could not be obtained because the database is in use." error even if I change my login to default to the master database and I have no other service connected to the database. It is a development database so nobody else even has access to it. I am able to restore it by RDP into...

Web resources about - I imported a SQL Table into SQL DataBase, But I can not update this table even with SQL Server management Studio - asp.net.sql-datasource

Management - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Management in business and organizations is an art that coordinates the efforts of people to accomplish goals and objectives using available ...

Management - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Management in business and organizations is the function that coordinates the efforts of people to accomplish goals and objectives using available ...

Management - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Management in business and organizations is the function that coordinates the efforts of people to accomplish goals and objectives using available ...

Management - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Management in businesses and organizations is the function that coordinates the efforts of people to accomplish goals and objectives by using ...

Victorian bushfires: Wye River blaze management holds safety lessons for other towns
Victorians have just witnessed again the terrifying speed with which a beautiful environment can be transformed by bushfire.

TDM Asset Management reveals the importance of culture for investing
By investing on its own terms, TDM Asset Management is challenging the norms of funds management.

Video Of The Week: Community Based Portfolio Management
My colleague Brittany Gorevic gave a talk at the Slush Conference a last month about how we use community to help our portfolio help each other. ...

Apple CEO Cook Slams Tax Policy on ’60 Minutes’; Street Reviews Management Shuffle
Coming up this weekend on “60 Minutes,” Apple ( AAPL ) CEO Tim Cook talks with Charlie Rose on a number of topics, including repatriation of ...

The future of data center infrastructure management
Recent research from Intel suggests that, despite the availability of automated solutions for data center infrastructure management (DCIM), many ...

Seattle firm Rainier Investment Management acquired for $3B
Seattle-based Rainier Investment Management on Friday announced plans to will be acquired by New York-based Manning & Napier, Inc. (NYSE: MN) ...